PDA

View Full Version : How long before Fentanyl will be used as a WMD?

midnight rambler
26th June 2018, 05:58 PM
Is this the beginning?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/26/deputy-exposed-to-fentanyl-via-flyer-placed-on-vehicle.html

ziero0
26th June 2018, 06:31 PM
"The sheriff warned nearby residents and locals to be on high alert ..."

You suppose this was just a play on words?

Dogman
26th June 2018, 06:41 PM
"The sheriff warned nearby residents and locals to be on high alert ..."

You suppose this was just a play on words? Off topic , never heard of fentanyl until my moms end times. Powerful stuff, but on topic , local to use other than as an aerosol as stated, I just can not see it as wmd. Tho I do suspect that addiction can be instant depending on the person.

Call this one bullshit, more than likely. Inhaled or skin contact, ? Not so much ,direct into the blood hell yes.

Direct blood , yep, skin or inhaled not so much, tho still maybe effective for short term knock out power.

Have the military looked at it, I bet hell yes. Practical maybe not so much.

EE_
26th June 2018, 07:52 PM
Carfentanil is 100 times more potent then fentanyl. Now that is powerful!

https://www.recoveryfirst.org/what-is-carfentanil/

Carfentanil is a powerful derivative of fentanyl, a synthetic narcotic analgesic produced from morphine. While fentanyl is about 100 times more powerful than morphine, carfentanil is 100 times more potent than fentanyl, meaning it is 10,000 times more potent than morphine. This drug is not approved for use in humans in any capacity, and it is typically found in veterinary medicine to sedate large animals, primarily elephants. In fact, the drug is so powerful that when veterinarians handle carfentanil, they use protective gear so they don’t breathe it in or absorb it through their skin.

midnight rambler
26th June 2018, 08:25 PM
Carfentanil is 100 times more potent then fentanyl. Now that is powerful!

https://www.recoveryfirst.org/what-is-carfentanil/

Carfentanil is a powerful derivative of fentanyl, a synthetic narcotic analgesic produced from morphine. While fentanyl is about 100 times more powerful than morphine, carfentanil is 100 times more potent than fentanyl, meaning it is 10,000 times more potent than morphine. This drug is not approved for use in humans in any capacity, and it is typically found in veterinary medicine to sedate large animals, primarily elephants. In fact, the drug is so powerful that when veterinarians handle carfentanil, they use protective gear so they don’t breathe it in or absorb it through their skin.

I guarantee you there are chemical companies in China more than willing to ship you all the carfentanil you want (I know this because 18 years ago I was dealing with a Chinese chemical company on some other chemicals [food chemicals] and I made an inquiry as to whether they produced synthetic nicotine [for an associate]). The answer was "Yes. How much would you like?" I replied, "Just a small sample for now, enough for my associate to check it out." The fuckers sent us gratis TWO LITERS of pure liquid synthetic nicotine WITHOUT ANY HAZMAT LABEL OR WARNING WHATSOEVER in a standard DHL package. We were stunned upon receipt. A spill could have killed people.

old steel
26th June 2018, 11:10 PM
RR is about to crack, when he goes they all go.

They are pulling out all the stops.

The left knows POTUS and Co have all the dirt on them and once the public finds out it's game over.

Neuro
27th June 2018, 12:03 AM
I guarantee you there are chemical companies in China more than willing to ship you all the carfentanil you want (I know this because 18 years ago I was dealing with a Chinese chemical company on some other chemicals [food chemicals] and I made an inquiry as to whether they produced synthetic nicotine [for an associate]). The answer was "Yes. How much would you like?" I replied, "Just a small sample for now, enough for my associate to check it out." The fuckers sent us gratis TWO LITERS of pure liquid synthetic nicotine WITHOUT ANY HAZMAT LABEL OR WARNING WHATSOEVER in a standard DHL package. We were stunned upon receipt. A spill could have killed people.

Great story! What did your associate do with it? Vaped it?

midnight rambler
27th June 2018, 03:55 AM
Great story! What did your associate do with it? Vaped it?

He planned on infusing it into a jerky product he made as an alternative to other nicotine alternatives such the patch or gum.

midnight rambler
27th June 2018, 03:56 AM
RR is about to crack, when he goes they all go.

They are pulling out all the stops.

The left knows POTUS and Co have all the dirt on them and once the public finds out it's game over.

RR??

brosil
27th June 2018, 05:22 AM
Think of it as an assassins tool. You're behind your target on the street with a needle less syringe filled with a mixture of fentanyl and pigeon crap. A quick squirt, a mutter of "Damn pigeons!" and your target walks a few feet and collapses. A high enough concentration and the target doesn't make it to the hospital. Done properly, no one will notice. Nice and quiet.

osoab
27th June 2018, 05:40 PM
RR??

I guess Rod Rosenstein and posted in the wrong thread.

singular_me
27th June 2018, 06:52 PM
The opioid crisis that has plagued a number of states is killing more than 115 people in the U.S. daily. (foxnews)

but

Artist Charged With Felony for Leaving 10-Foot Heroin Spoon at OxyContin Corporation
https://themindunleashed.com/2018/06/artist-charged-w-felony-for-leaving-10-foot-heroin-spoon-at-oxycontin-co.html