PDA

View Full Version : If banks are going to bail-in our bank accounts...

65strat
29th June 2018, 09:34 AM
The laws have been changed in many countries to allow banks to steal our bank accounts in the case of a financial crisis as most of us know.
So I just had a "flash".
Would't it be a great investment idea to just invest in bank stocks since bank will resort to anything to avoid bankruptcy?
In other words, banks will always exist no matter what and holders of bank stocks will always proper?
Please discuss.

Neuro
29th June 2018, 12:41 PM
The laws have been changed in many countries to allow banks to steal our bank accounts in the case of a financial crisis as most of us know.
So I just had a "flash".
Would't it be a great investment idea to just invest in bank stocks since bank will resort to anything to avoid bankruptcy?
In other words, banks will always exist no matter what and holders of bank stocks will always proper?
Please discuss.

Huge number of small banks went under between 2008-10, while the “too big to fail” were allowed to soak up their balance sheets, apart from the rotten assets. Too big to fail meant Rothschild controlled bank. They were a strategic asset then in taking control of the world assets, now they have it, I don’t think they need to save their banks again. Instead since then they have developed a cryptoledger technology, which if centralized could get rid of their need for banks for transferring huge sums across the globe. Further it would keep track of every citizens transaction, so banking would be reduced to giving loans, and most of that could be automated.

I think they may get ready to throw their banks under the bus...

Hitch
29th June 2018, 06:22 PM
So I just had a "flash".
Please discuss.

They "steal" your bank account, because having an account with them....makes you an investor. And, yet, you still want to further "invest" in their stocks?

If they take your bank account (and they can) if in financial trouble. It's in the writing, small print, of course, day 1 you sign up with them. They can take your investment in their stock price, as well, by pumping and dumping it. I don't think they care about what their stock price is, they will get paid, or bailed out, and get rich, regardless of what happens.

I think the thing to discuss is how to avoid the big banks, not how to invest in them, nor support their evil deeds.

If you want to discuss investments, I'd suggest invest into something where that something felt they had something to lose. Because if they win, you win as well.

Banks can't lose, because they have .gov backing them, idiots like you who want to support them, and non stop social media support to help brainwash new recruits. If you invest in that, they will feed you crumbs to further your ego, tease you, and reap profits the whole time. That's what crooks do.

We should discuss that, instead. Please discuss.

cheka.
29th June 2018, 06:44 PM
there's safety in the too big to fails

but stll, fck them

Cebu_4_2
29th June 2018, 07:22 PM
200K loss on a refi, don't think I like em.

Horn
29th June 2018, 07:30 PM
Please discuss.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/47164416/you-dick-.jpg

kiffertom
30th June 2018, 04:24 AM
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-12/russell-napier-declares-november-16-2014-day-money-dies

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/nov-16-2014-g20-to-implement-a-new-policy-that-makes-bank-deposits-on-par-with-paper-investments/

better keep some cash on hand. deutsche bank is faltering!

Neuro
30th June 2018, 04:57 AM
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-12/russell-napier-declares-november-16-2014-day-money-dies

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/nov-16-2014-g20-to-implement-a-new-policy-that-makes-bank-deposits-on-par-with-paper-investments/

better keep some cash on hand. deutsche bank is faltering!
Yes since 2014... ;)

ziero0
30th June 2018, 05:16 AM
My labor is valued at one dollar a day. Any excess I would rather keep for my own use.

midnight rambler
30th June 2018, 07:05 AM
Get in bed with dogs, get fleas.

StreetsOfGold
30th June 2018, 08:26 AM
I think they may get ready to throw their banks under thebus.

I agree and believe the Crypto exchanges will BECOME the "new" banks

Neuro
30th June 2018, 10:34 AM
My labor is valued at one dollar a day. Any excess I would rather keep for my own use.

JPQ pays you a dollar a day to post here?

osoab
30th June 2018, 11:06 AM
You need their bonds not the stocks, unless class A preferred. Bond holders are the last ones to get screwed over.

ziero0
30th June 2018, 11:17 AM
JPQ pays you a dollar a day?
My physical therapist recommends I exercise a minimum of 995 keystrokes daily. No charge.

Oops. I am a few short.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog