PDA

View Full Version : Anna: In order to operate in your private capacity you need an indemnity bond

Bigjon
29th June 2018, 11:50 AM
Anna von Reitz (https://www.facebook.com/avonreitz?hc_ref=ARRdaIfG5sRKZoJoIJD_wZn--trgAlh8k7hWmBcgKJklqGNqjTXciQpLYyAHfkXDXjc&fref=nf)

Confusion About the Indemnity Bond

When you operate in commerce --if you ever legitimately do--(remember that "commerce" is business between two incorporated entities) you typically need insurance of some kind -- liability insurance, fire insurance, insurance against illness, accident, unemployment, theft, wrongful death, auto insurance, life insurance, casualty insurance, flood insurance.... the list goes on.

When you operate in trade (business between unincorporated parties) you also need protection, which is provided by an indemnity bond.

One of the way that rats have worked their system is by making sure that you don't have an indemnity bond, and therefore "can't" be operating in a private capacity in international trade.

It's an "omission" on your part that allows them to presume that you can "only" be operating in commerce as one of their very own franchises, subject to their whims, and their statutes.

So one of the first steps toward becoming truly independent and being able to operate "privately" is the establishment of an indemnity bond. They've made this very difficult also. There are few bonding agencies that even know what you are talking about, and those that do are likely to mistake you for a pauper and demand a huge cash bond before they issue an indemnity bond for you.

We, The Living Law Firm, finally put an end to that dodge, by establishing an Indemnity Bond that covers the States of the Union, and thereby everyone living in the States.

When you go into one of their courts to protest their presumption that you are one of their franchises and acting in that capacity "voluntarily" or, otherwise, that you are irresponsible and operating without indemnity--and therefore are "incompetent" and under their control, you present the Court Clerk and the Court Administrator (the Judge) with a copy of your State of the Union Indemnity Bond -- RA 393427640 US. If you wish, you can add the name of your birth State, such as Florida, Maine, or Minnesota.

Most of us Joe Averages who have not chosen to create incorporated entities of any kind, can then produce our Deed of Re-Conveyance showing that we have officially and knowingly transferred our Given Trade Name back to the land and soil jurisdiction State where we were born, and also produce our recorded Certificate of Assumed Name(s) which documents "their" expatriation back to the land and soil jurisdiction, too. This gives a three-pronged defense against any presumption that you are voluntarily acting as one of thier franchisees or in any public capacity related to them at all.

This deprives them of all their usual excuses to act "as" your guardians and "assume" Powers of Attorney never granted to them.

There is typically only one other thing needed (besides a backbone) to put them in their places and that is a specific denial of any Power of Attorney.

My dear friend, "rb" Young, the Marine I eulogized earlier this month provided the following Revocation:
Know by all men these presents in the interest of/for the Administration of Justice...

In the form of a Letter of wishes regarding: The Revocation of Power of Attorney by: me: rb...

To Whom it may concern:
The Revocation of your Power of Attorney
as per your:

[cf] Uniform Power of Attorney Act Section 1101 and Montana Codes Annotated 72-31-310 states: Termination of power of attorney or agent's authority.
(1) A power of attorney terminates
when: (c) the principal revokes the power of attorney; (2) An agent's authority terminates when:
(a) the principal revokes the authority;
(6) The execution of a power of attorney does not revoke a power of attorney previously executed by the principal unless the subsequent power of attorney provides that the previous power of attorney is revoked or that all other powers of attorney are
revoked.[cf]

Therefore...
It is my wish, my order, and my command to any and all such parties: as of this memorial moment; i, me, (us, we) hereby revoke, rescind, remove and deny any and all assumed and/or
presumed power(s) of attorney(s) part and parcel, that you think you may or might have had...previously invoked and/or all otherwise utilized are hereby REVOKED from this day forward;
dated as now for then. PERIOD.
/s/

May our beloved "rb" rest in the peace he has earned with the Savior he loved, and may you all listen and benefit from his hard work, research, dedication, love of country, and love of fellow man.

Every time you have to deal with any court or attorney pressing in upon you and making "presumptions" --- issue your version of rb's Revocation -- and present your Deed of Re-Conveyance, your Certificate of Assumed Names/NAMES, and your State's Private Registered Indemnity Bond.

Make it clear that they are on your soil and your land and they had better "shove off" and leave your "internationally protected person" --- alone.

ziero0
29th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Per Hall's Clerks Praxis bonds are part and parcel of maritime law. The one who wins in maritime law is the one with the best bond. Think of it as playing poker. When they lay down three of a kind you better have a full house. This is not rocket science. When they offer a Federal Reserve Note you offer a Morgan silver dollar. Guess who wins?

Bigjon
29th June 2018, 02:57 PM
Per Hall's Clerks Praxis bonds are part and parcel of maritime law. The one who wins in maritime law is the one with the best bond. Think of it as playing poker. When they lay down three of a kind you better have a full house. This is not rocket science. When they offer a Federal Reserve Note you offer a Morgan silver dollar. Guess who wins?

Guess who cares???

ziero0
29th June 2018, 03:20 PM
Guess who cares???
You must. You posted it.

You wanna play around with maritime law have at it. It will end up biting you in the end.

Bigjon
29th June 2018, 06:32 PM
You must. You posted it.

You wanna play around with maritime law have at it. It will end up biting you in the end.

When you operate in commerce --if you ever legitimately do--(remember that "commerce" is business between two incorporated entities) you typically need insurance of some kind -- liability insurance, fire insurance, insurance against illness, accident, unemployment, theft, wrongful death, auto insurance, life insurance, casualty insurance, flood insurance.... the list goes on.

When you operate in trade (business between unincorporated parties) you also need protection, which is provided by an indemnity bond.

You seem to be forgetting something I'm a man, not a person. Which you all seem to volunteer to be.

I'm not endorsing this procedure, it just seems to address what you claim.

Anna's way is to put yourself out of the courts reach, by being a private party, with an indemnity bond created by a living man.

Men create governments, governments don't create men.

Don't use a bond, Gene says. Use a bid bond. “Bid Bond” uses the word principle....because I’m a natural person as defined by statute, I’m the principal, the strawman/public vessel a legislative created debtor is the surety. Put the strawman/public vessel as the surety and myself the natural person as the principal. Next, fill out a performance bond which is a reinsurance bond that reinsures the bid bond. On the reinsurance bond I will put myself down as the guarantor or the reinsurer. The performance bond is 274. The payment bond underwrites the performance. I can then underwrite the bid bond with the performance bond. That's the reinsurer. The courts do this for me, because I don't know this stuff. And then they make the money off me. (Note here: This is where you MUST understand that to stray into any form of controversy is a moneymaker for these guys and that’s where they would prefer that you go. They still make funding off you when you do the bonding process properly, but you don’t become the surety in fact, only your public vessel becomes the surety and you, the natural person, don’t go down the prison chute by accommodation.

If you have a case pending, go into whatever district you are in. Find the court, type in the case number and it'll tell me who has my bond. Banks are all tied into this. Every check that is endorsed, becomes a promissory note, the bank makes a derivative out of that check. (Presumptive value into the indefinite future.) The bank endorses the check on the back, without recourse, and monetize the assessed value of the check by selling it as a derivative (with indefinite value into the indefinite future. And there is no recourse against such process if you get burned). The banks are selling these checks internationally. My $100 check is used by 20 or 30 corporations internationally. This is why we are not getting back our canceled checks. The reason is the checks are sold as promissory notes. The banks make derivatives out of them and sell them internationally. Therefore, I am loaning money to the bank. The bank reloans it to other people. The CUSIP # is a 9 digit number. Internationally it's up into 12 digits, representing trillions of dollars.

(This is why my $87,000.00 CA check flew away into commercial La La Land. They returned an enlarged photocopy of the check, but the check wasn’t returned, though I was given an IRS Form 2287(C) “Credit Posting Voucher” for my trouble. Everybodys ass is covered! The banks will monetize the $87,000.00 into at least two million $ of negotiable debt.) You keep feeding these guys CA’s and making them happy and you’ll never go into dishonor . . . thereby . . . no cause for them to try to collect from you for not coming across with your pro rata share of half the contribution.

See below (2) Model and authority for Notarial protest ? gary

Idaho Statutes Idaho Statutes
TITLE 28 COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS CHAPTER 3 UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE -- NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS PART 5. PRESENTMENT, NOTICE OF DISHONOR AND PROTEST

28-3-505. EVIDENCE OF DISHONOR. (1) The following are admissible as evidence and create a presumption of dishonor and of any notice of dishonor stated: (a) A document regular in form as provided in subsection (2) of this section which purports to be a protest; (b) A purported stamp or writing of the drawee, payor bank or presenting bank on or accompanying the instrument stating that acceptance or payment has been refused unless reasons for the refusal are stated and the reasons are not consistent with dishonor; (c) A book or record of the drawee, payor bank or collecting bank, kept in the usual course of business which shows dishonor, even if there is no evidence of who made the entry. (2) A protest is a certificate of dishonor made by a United States consul or vice consul, or a notary public or other person authorized to administer oaths by the law of the place where dishonor occurs. It may be made upon information satisfactory to that person. The protest must identify the instrument and certify either that presentment has been made or, if not made, the reason why it was not made, and that the instrument has been dishonored by nonacceptance or nonpayment. The protest may also certify that notice of dishonor has been given to some or all parties.

The Idaho Code is made available on the Internet by the Idaho Legislature as a public service. This Internet version of the Idaho Code may not be used for commercial purposes, nor may this database be published or repackaged for commercial sale without express written permission.

Search the Idaho Statutes Available Reference: Search Instructions.

The Idaho Code is the property of the state of Idaho, and is copyrighted by Idaho law, I.C. § 9-350. According to Idaho law, any person who reproduces or distributes the Idaho Code for commercial purposes in violation of the provisions of this statute shall be deemed to be an infringer of the state of Idaho's copyright.
------------------------------------------------------------

ziero0
29th June 2018, 07:08 PM
Bid, performance and payment bonds are part of the Miller Act of 1935 (very close in time to when the U.S. abdicated gold clauses). Using any of them doesn't make you a Living Man and these bonds are not created by or for Living Man. They import foreign law. Use 'em at your peril.

You want to stop 'em in their tracks carry $5 in gold with you. $5 is minimum required to fall out of the vagabond (Articles of Confederation) category and gold is the instrument of choice for sovereigns. Gold is classed 'portable soil' and if anyone wants to know what you claim sovereignty over just hold up the $5 gold piece. That is all the land you need.

Back in Alexander the Greats time after he passed his armies roamed what is now Europe as tribes. One such tribe was permitted to live temporarily in what is now Germany. One day a Captain of Alexanders army approached a villager and offered to trade all his gold armor, weapons and cash for as much dirt as he could carry. The villager pounced on the offer and this Captains fellow soldiers were convinced he had lost his mind. He took the dirt and proceeded to spread it around far and wide. Then he told his men they now had a homeland.

Many battles occurred over the land he seized but the seasoned soldiers won out over the villagers in the end. Be aware of symbols. They are more important than you might think. Gold is dirt. Dirt is where you live. The lesson is never trade dirt for gold.

Bigjon
29th June 2018, 07:10 PM
Here is a (to me anyway) clearer explanation of "your" court system.

In order to win in court you have to redeem the Bond. AUTOTRIS CUSIP DTCC (https://stopthepirates.blogspot.com/2014/03/in-order-to-win-in-court-you-have-to.html)

IT IS ALL ABOUT BONDS

What they’re doing in these courts is all about Bonds. When you go into the courtroom after you’re arrested, they use two different sets of Bonds. What they do when your arrested they fill out a “Bid Bond”. The United States District Court uses 273, 274 & 275. SF = “Standard Form”. Standard Form 273, Standard Form 274 & Standard Form 275. This is the United States District Court.

There is another set of Bonds and they are all put out by GSA = General Services Administration. I’m just talking off the top of my head because I have all of this stuff memorized. GSA Form SF24 is the “Bid Bond”, everyone should have a copy of the Bid Bond. The “Performance Bond” is SF25. The “Payment Bond” is SF25A and put out by the GSA.

O.K. So, what are they doing with these Bonds? What’s going on in the courtroom is that they are suing you for a debt collection. If you look at these Bonds, everyone of these Bonds: the “Bid Bond”, the “Performance Bond” & the “Payment Bond”, all have a “PENAL SUM” attached to it. The reason for the “Penal Sum” is if you don’t pay the Debt, you go into “Default Judgment”.

That is what is going on in the courtroom. That is why all of these guys are sitting in prison wondering what’s going on! If you go in and argue jurisdiction or refuse to answer questions that the judge or the court addresses to you, they will find you in contempt of court and they will put you in jail. What they do is arrest you, then they hold you, basically until the suit has been completed. Once they get “Default Judgment” on you because of your failure to pay the Debt, they put you in prison. Theattorneys are there to create a smoke screen.

What attorneys have been trained to do is to lead you into “Dishonor” or “Default Judgment”. Then the court puts you into prison then they sell your “Default Judgment”.

Who do they sell it to?

Believe it or not, the U.S. District Court buys all of these State Court Judgments. I don’t know why noone has found this out before. There are about 300 “re-insurance” companies that buy these bonds. They are all ‘insurance” companies. These are the people that are buying these Bonds when you went into “Default Judgment” and they cannot buy these Bonds unless they are Certified by the Secretary of the Treasury.

What are they doing with these Bonds? They have regulations governing these Bonds – there are 2,000 regulations governing these Bonds.

Commercial Paper; Negotiable Instruments - anything you put your signature on is a Negotiable Instrument under the Uniform Commercial Code which is the Lex Mercantorium. Its Mercantile Civil Law.

The reason they use Lex Merchantorium in the court room is because everyone of you are Merchant’s at Law and Merchants at Law is anyone who holds themselves out to be an expert.Because you use commercial paper on a daily basis, you are considered to be an ‘expert’. This is also why they are not telling you what is really going on in the courtroom. You are presumed to know this stuff because you hold yourself out to be an expert by using commercial paper every day.

Every time you put your signature on a piece of paper, you are creating a Negotiable Instrument. Some are Non-Negotiable and some are Negotiable. Every time you endorse something, you are acting as an accommodation party or an accommodation maker under UCC 3-419.

An accommodation party is anyone who loans their signature to another party. Read UCC 3-419, it tells you what an accommodation maker is and what an accommodation party is. When you loan your signature to them, they can then re-write your signature on any document they want and that’s exactly what they are doing.

What the Federal Courts are doing is they are buying up these state court default judgments, called ‘criminal cases’ to cover up what they are doing. Actually, they are civil cases.

If you read “Clerk’s Praxis”, you find that what they call ‘criminal’ is all civil, they just call it criminal to cover up what their doing. If you don’t pay the debt you go to prison, bottom line.

I know I’ve been there. EVERYBODY IS FEEDING OFF OF THE PRISON SYSTEM: ALL OF THE MAJOR CORPORATIONS ARE FEEDING OFF OF THE PRISON SYSTEM.

How many of you have heard of REIT = Real Estate Investment Trust or PZN which means Prison Trust? Prisoners are real estate? They own all the real estate because they hold the Bonds on them. You haven’t redeemed your Bond, so they didn’t close your account.

Here’s what goes on: A contractor comes in or any corporation could come in and tender a Bid Bond to the US District Court and they buy up these court judgments and anytime you issue a Bid Bond there has to be a reinsure. So they get a Reinsurance Company to come in and act as Surety for the Bid Bond, then they bring in a Performance Bond. All of these Bonds; Bid, Payment & Performance are all Surety Bonds and anytime you issue a Bid Bond it has to have a Surety guaranteeing or reinsuring the Bid Bond via issuing a Performance Bond.

Then they get an underwriter and that would be either an Investment Broker or an Investment Banker. They come in and underwrite the Performance Bond which is reinsuring the Bid Bond.

What does the underwriter do with the Performance Bond? The underwriter takes the 3 Bonds and pools them and creates what is known as Mortgaged Backed Securities. When you pool these MBS, they are called BONDS and are sold to a company called TBA, which is the Bond Market Association - this is an actual Corporation.

These converted Bonds, now MBS’ are investment securities and being sold the international level. CCA is one of the tickers on the NY Stock Exchange. Others include; CWX, CWD & CWG. When it goes to Frankfurt = CWG, when it goes to Berlin = CWD and so on.

Remember, everything is commercial. 7211 7 CFR says that all crimes are commercial. If you read that carefully it says kidnapping, robbery, extortion, murder, etc. are all commercial crimes. Thus, you are funding the whole enchilada simply because you got into Default Judgment when you went into court and failed to redeem the Bond.

This is why people don’t win in court; cause they don’t redeem the Bond. You are the Principal upon which all money circulates, but you don’t want to start arguing with the court about that.

They are drafting you for performance. So, anytime the court asks you to do something they are drafting you for performance and if you don’t perform, you get into dishonor by non acceptance.They are making a formal presentment under 3-501 of the UCC so they can charge you and they USE the word “charge”. They use the same commercial words on your Indictment, Information and Complaint. They use the word “charge”, i.e., “the following charges”, “…he has two counts of charges”, etc.

Be as gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent. You can’t act like an insurgent or belligerent. If you do, they will treat you like one; they’ll beat you up.

What you want to do is settle the account…go to full settlement and closure; you’re running the account, you’re the Fiduciary Trustee over the account – tell them what to do. You’re the Principal and owner of the account, tell them what to do – tell them you want full settlement and closure of the account. You have to do this from the get-go.

In order to win in court you have to redeem the Bond.

Here is where to begin: Start with what we call a conditional acceptance.

With the conditional acceptance you can say: “I’m more than happy to give you my name, if you can show that charging papers have been put into the court record. I have not seen any papers that show any charges exist.”

That’s a “Negative Averment”. What you are doing is rebutting the presumption that they have charges against you. They work off presumptions. They don’t have to have anything. You must rebut their presumptions.

I went down there and asked them for the Bid Bond. I said I want the Bid Bond back. I asked for full settlement and closure of the account. It’s your money that they create and the same thing is going on in the Banks and with these Bonds - they monetize these Bonds.

Then ask for legal counsel. The reason why you have to have an attorney, and I cannot emphasize this too strongly, is because the attorney while in a courtroom is they are working on the public side and you are working on the private side. The court cannot talk to you except through your attorney. You need a mouth piece; a microphone. That is what attorneys are - a mouthpiece. Everyone on the Public side is insolvent and bankrupt. You are not.

This is situation is called a Fiction-of-Law. They will not allow you to defeat this “Fiction-Of-Law”. Why? In Admiralty Maritime Law everything is colorable. It has the appearance of being real but is not real.

They will appoint legal counsel for you. You then instruct the attorney that you are doing a “LETTER OF ROGATORY” or letter of advice. This is also called an “Acceptance for Honor” and you want an accounting of what the total amount of the Bill is post settlement and closure of this account.

Then you give your CUSIP and AUTOTIS number and your case number.

Here’s the wording you use: “I accept your charge(s) for Value and Consideration in return for Post Settlement and Closure of Case # , account# 123-45-6789 [put down your 9 digit social security number] and put down CUSIP# [your ssn] & AUTOTRIS# [your ssn w/o dashes]. Please us my exemption for full settlement and closure of this account as this account is prepaid and exempt from levy. (Date it and endorse it as the Authorized Representative.)

(AUTOTRIS means Automated Tracking Identification System. This is the same as your social security number without the dashes. When I said that they didn’t even want to talk to me…when you sayCUSIP & AUTOTRIS they know exactly what you’re talking about. CUSIP is The COMMITTEE ON UNIFORM SECURITIES IDENTIFICATION PROCESSES. . CUSIP uses your Social Security Number to identify you because the Birth Certificate is a Security. It is an investment security and they have all the original Birth Certificates which are registered at the State level with the Department of Human Recourses and then they go to the Department of Commerce and the Federal level and then to the DTC (Depository Trust Corporation).

Judges and lawyers don’t understand commercial law. They do not teach commercial law at law school.They have a special school for them and it’s on a “need to know” basis. The law always assumes that you know, since you were doing this since you were born until you reach the age of accountability, which is 18 years of age or what they call adulthood. If your holding yourself out and using commercial paper on a daily basis, that legal definition makes you an expert or you wouldn’t be using it, so they presume that when you go into the courtroom you know all this stuff.

They have to give you an out. Whenever you create a liability, you always have to create a remedy. They’re on the Public side of the accounting ledger. You are on the Private side.

You have an account and your account is a “Demand Deposit” account and you are insured by the FDIA and the FDIC. The “Federal Depository Insurance Act” which insures the FDIC which is the Federal Depository Insurance Corporation under Title 12; they have a $10 Million Dollar Policy on you and YOU’RE WORTH MORE DEAD THAN YOU ARE ALIVE.

THEY WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS STUFF!!

NOTE: All tradable Securities must be assigned a CUSIP NUMBER before it can be offered to investors. Birth Certificates and Social Security Applications are converted into Government Securities; assigned a CUSIP NUMBER; grouped into lots and then are marketed as a Mutual Fund Investment. Upon maturity, the profits are moved into a GOVERNMENT CESTA QUE TRUST and if you are still alive, the certified documents are reinvested. It is the funds contained in this CESTA QUE TRUST that the Judge, Clerk and County Prosecutor are really after or interested in! This Trust actually pays all of your debts but nobody tells you that because the Elite consider those assets to be their property and the Federal Reserve System is responsible for the management of those Investments.

Social Security; SSI; SSD; Medicare and Medicaid are all financed by the Trust. The government makes you pay TAXES and a potion of your wages supposedly to pay for these services, which they can borrow at any time for any reason since they cannot access the CESTA QUE TRUST to finance their Wars or to bail out Wall Street and their patron Corporations.

The public is encouraged to purchase all kinds of insurance protection when the TRUST actually pays for all physical damages; medical costs; new technology and death benefits. The hype to purchase insurance is a ploy to keep us in poverty and profit off our stupidity because the Vatican owns the controlling interest in all Insurance Companies.

You may receive a monthly statement from a Mortgage Company; Loan Company or Utility Company, which usually has already been paid by the TRUST. Almost all of these corporate businesses double dip and hope that you have been conditioned well enough by their Credit Scams, to pay them a second time. Instead of paying that Statement next time, sign it approved and mail it back to them. If they then contact you about payment, ask them to send you a TRUE BILL instead of a Statement and you will be glad to pay it? A Statement documents what was due and paid, whereas a TRUE BILL represents only what is due. Banks and Utility Companies have direct access into these Cesta Que Trusts and all they needed was your name; social security number and signature.

Bigjon
30th June 2018, 07:32 PM
Anna von Reitz (https://www.facebook.com/avonreitz?hc_ref=ARQlHmj6KuIV38Fs8NVIDKIsNa7_XOeBu d-Y4v23l6-d3Nt-w58gG-KYvkO6du0u8yo&fref=nf)

The Indemnity Bond and Court Process -- Step by Step

In order to conduct business across "state" borders--- which we all do --- we have to either function in private or public capacity.

If you are a public corporation and functioning in the realm of international commerce, you are insured by your parent corporation as a franchisee.

If you are a private "person" functioning in the realm of international trade, you are indemnified by your country and its assets.

Notice the words: "Commerce" versus "International Trade". "Insurance" versus "Indemnity bond". Two different jurisdictions. Two different political statuses. Two different forms of business transactions. Two different forms of insurance.

Commerce is business between incorporated entities.

Trade is business involving unincorporated businesses.

When you engage in Trade you use your Trade Name --- "John Michael Doe".
Trade is internationally protected. Commerce is not.

We claimed back your country and your assets for you and issued a state-by-state indemnity bond. This allows you to operate as a "private person" engaged in international trade and nobody can say otherwise.
It is part of the rebuttal "proof" that you are not operating in any public capacity and not subject to statutory or municipal law.

When you walk into a court and present certified copies of your Deed Re-conveying your Trade Name to the land and soil jurisdiction and your Certificate of Assumed Name(s) and your Indemnity Bond Number, for example, RA 393427640 US - California, and your Revocation of all Powers of Attorney --- you have delivered a crushing series of evidences and pre-recorded "motions".

A "deed" is a motion in the public court record.
You walk in and while standing outside the Bar that separates the Judge, etc., from the gallery, wait for your name to be called and when it is, make sure that the court recorder is recording, then stand up and say, "I am here in the matter of YOUR NAME and I invoke trial by record and Public Law."

Then you lay down the Birth Certificate and say, "Your Honor, this Birth Certificate was issued in my name in error. I have reached the age of majority and I do not elect to be franchised." (Boom.)

And you lay down your Deed of Re-conveyance and the Diagram of the Fraud, showing that your "missing Trade Name" is at the center of this issue and you say, "As this diagram and this public Deed of Re-Conveyance shows, I was presumed to be lost but now am found alive and standing on the land and soil of my birthright. I am the original Possessor and Entitlement Holder of the missing Trade Name and I am owed all beneficial reversionary trust interest in it and in any derivatives thereof." (Boom, Boom.)

Then you lay down your Certificate of Assumed Name(s) and you say, " As this recorded Certificate of Assumed Name shows, I have seized control of all Assumed Names related to my Trade Name and corrected their domicile, too, as of the dates shown." (Boom, Boom, Boom.)

Then you lay down your Private Registered Indemnity Bond number and you say, "I and my vessels are all private persons engaged in peaceful international trade and any other presumption is made in error. Here is the indemnity bond on file with the United States Treasury, demonstrating our private capacity." (Boom, Boom, Boom. Boom.)

Then you lay down your Revocation of all Powers of Attorney and you say, "This is my revocation of all Powers of Attorney. I am the only attorney-in-fact and I object to any and all other presumptions of this court and its officers." (Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom. Boom.)

Then you say: "Does the Court Administrator wish to examine the records?" If the judge says yes or nods, hand the paperwork over the Bar to the Bailiff to carry to the judge.

While they are shuffling around or if they decline seeing the paperwork, say:

"I serve Notice on this court that I am tax exempt and that all vessels related to my name are tax pre-paid.

I serve Notice on this court that I am owed The Law of Peace in all military venues.

I serve Notice on this court that my Vessels are all permanently domiciled on the land and soil of ______________. (California, Nevada, etc.)

I serve Notice on this court that my Vessels are owed the General Session Law and Public Law and are not subject to any private statutory or municipal law administered by this court.
Pause a moment, then say:

I wish for the complete elimination of all claims and dismissal of all charges related to this matter ---with prejudice.

I wish to be compensated by the prosecutor in the amount of five thousand dollars for this trespass upon my person. (Can be more, if you have been severely bothered or incurred more expense than just the trip to court.)

I wish for the Court Administrator to properly discipline court personnel to prohibit the bringing of such false claims in the future."
And now, I am leaving this foreign vessel in dry dock and I do not expect to be further mis-addressed."

Give the judge a good long stare and look around.
Then turn on your heel and exit without stopping to answer any further questions, without looking back, and certainly without paying any attention to anything or anyone short of a direct physical attempt to stop you ---- which would result in a constitutional level complaint against the court under Article IV, Sections 1 and 2.

It's time that you all learned how to stand up for yourselves against these bullies and also how to help defend each other.

Anyone can appear as a Counselor at Law to assist you. In fact, the more Witnesses you can bring with you, the better. There is no need to stand up when the Judge enters the courtroom, because they are acting as a court administrator and they are not carrying a copy of the Bible, which is the whole reason that people ever stood up when judges entered courtrooms in this country.

I hope, pray and trust that giving you all a blow-by-blow example of how to use the indemnity bond in a court case you can all finally see its function and the reason it is important as evidence that you are functioning properly in a private capacity.

ziero0
30th June 2018, 08:00 PM
"In order to win in court you have to redeem the Bond. "

Could you explain more about 'win'? Does this mean you get to take it with you when you die?

monty
30th June 2018, 08:01 PM
Anna has published all these procedures. She has never offered an instance where someone actually has used them. I would like to see sme actual proof. She is correct that domicile is the base. Citizens of Nevada are domiciled in Nevada. Residents reside. The Nevada Constitution says residents can gain many of the rights a citizen enjoys. The Nevada Revized Statutes are for residents.

ziero0
1st July 2018, 03:13 AM
domicile (n.)

mid-15c., from Middle French domicile (14c.), from Latin domicilium, perhaps from domus "house" (from PIE root *dem- "house, household") + colere "to dwell" (see colony). As a verb, it is first attested 1809. Related: Domiciled; domiciliary.

Everything that has a beginning starts the stopwatch to it's end. Domicile began mid 15th century. Wigwam came later.

wigwam (n.)

1620s, from Algonquian (probably Eastern Abenaki) wikewam "a dwelling," said to mean literally "their house;" also said to be found in such formations as wikiwam and Ojibwa wiigiwaam and Delaware wiquoam.

The question is would you rather have a domicile or a wigwam?

Then if you have a vegetable garden you can define the curtilage attached to your house or wigwam.

curtilage (n.)

c. 1300, "vegetable garden," from Anglo-French curtilage, Old French courtillage, from Old French cortil "little court, walled garden, yard," from Medieval Latin cortile "court, yard," from Latin cortis (see court (n.)). In later use principally a legal word for "the enclosed land occupied by the dwelling and its yard and out-buildings."

Bigjon
1st July 2018, 07:23 AM
Anna has published all these procedures. She has never offered an instance where someone actually has used them. I would like to see sme actual proof. She is correct that domicile is the base. Citizens of Nevada are domiciled in Nevada. Residents reside. The Nevada Constitution says residents can gain many of the rights a citizen enjoys. The Nevada Revized Statutes are for residents.

Well Anna gives this away for free and you want a guarantee.

I doubt if anyone can guarantee anything in a world where "our" courts are all private as in we make it up as we go along courts.
Paul JJ Hansen has made it clear to them that the only place where the law allows "our" courts to operate is on United States owned land and most of the courts are not there.

I would say what we have is a sham process which operates on the principle, what can the lieyers get away with, when the public is kept stupid and in the dark. Over at that other place where free speech is confined to a closet, they screamed for the above kind of court as the only kind of court that is any good and the kind we used to have which were presided over by Justices of the Peace using American Common Law is no damn good.

With a public like that, that proudly displays that they are morons and proud of it, what can you expect from "our" law system.

ziero0
1st July 2018, 09:08 AM
what can you expect from "our" law system.

Ignorance, believe it or not, is your best defense.

Ignorance is of two sorts: of law and of fact.

Ignorance of law, consists in the want of knowledge of those laws which it is our duty to understand, and which every man is presumed to know.

Ignorance of fact consists in the want of knowledge of the fact in question.

Not surprisingly ignorance of a foreign law is ignorance of a fact. If you insist upon pigeon holing yourself into a domestic office then you cannot claim ignorance of law because you have established a duty. If you stay out of the domestic pigeon hole then ignorance of the foreign law becomes ignorance of a fact and never has anyone been declared criminal because they had no knowledge or understanding of a fact.

fact (n.)

1530s, "action, anything done," especially "evil deed,"
If anyone asks you for the facts then they are looking for testimony concerning evil deeds. Know any?

Now as to the duty of understanding. The Chinese proverb is

When I cease striving to understand then what I know is without understanding.

Just maybe you should try not understanding so much and just go with what you know.

Bigjon
1st July 2018, 09:23 AM
Ignorance, believe it or not, is your best defense.

Ignorance is of two sorts: of law and of fact.

Ignorance of law, consists in the want of knowledge of those laws which it is our duty to understand, and which every man is presumed to know.

Ignorance of fact consists in the want of knowledge of the fact in question.

Not surprisingly ignorance of a foreign law is ignorance of a fact. If you insist upon pigeon holing yourself into a domestic office then you cannot claim ignorance of law because you have established a duty. If you stay out of the domestic pigeon hole then ignorance of the foreign law becomes ignorance of a fact and never has anyone been declared criminal because they had no knowledge or understanding of a fact.

If anyone asks you for the facts then they are looking for testimony concerning evil deeds. Know any?

Now as to the duty of understanding. The Chinese proverb is

Just maybe you should try not understanding so much and just go with what you know.

I know that the current crop of people who call themselves lawyers are more aptly described as lieyers.

The best thing we can do about "our" system of law is stay out of it.
Which is what Anna is showing, the way out of the lieyers system and back to our common law traditions.

ziero0
1st July 2018, 09:50 AM
back to our common law traditions.

According to James Allen people are where they are due to the law of their being. Specifically they are not where they are because of common law.

People screw this up. They are seeking a 'win'. They try to do this by reason which soon devolves into argument.

There are only a few things you need to know to get out of the system. They involve asking the court a few simple questions:

1) What do you want?
2) When do you want it?
3) Where can I send the bill for doing what you (the court) want?

Bigjon
1st July 2018, 11:36 AM
According to James Allen people are where they are due to the law of their being. Specifically they are not where they are because of common law.

People screw this up. They are seeking a 'win'. They try to do this by reason which soon devolves into argument.

There are only a few things you need to know to get out of the system. They involve asking the court a few simple questions:

1) What do you want?
2) When do you want it?
3) Where can I send the bill for doing what you (the court) want?

The court you speak of, can't even see you. They only deal with fictions.

Common law is where men deal with men and 12 peers judge the merits of their cause. There is nothing wrong with arguing, to say so, is to be a fool.

So what are you talking about?

ziero0
1st July 2018, 11:49 AM
The court you speak of, can't even see you.
While this is true you become visible when they tell you to stand and you do, to sit and you sit, to take off your cap and you do, to take out that toothpick and you do.

They only deal with fictions.
As you become when you agree to represent yourself.

So what are you talking about?
I didn't realize you could hear me. Perhaps someone else is talking? Or maybe if you ask these three questions then the court becomes visible to you when they respond (or not) as the case may be?

Bigjon
1st July 2018, 12:04 PM
I didn't realize you could hear me. Perhaps someone else is talking? Or maybe if you ask these three questions then the court becomes visible to you when they respond (or not) as the case may be?

You are right, I can't hear you.

I'm not in your court.

ziero0
1st July 2018, 12:09 PM
I'm not in your court.

You are in Anna's court. Female law.

Bigjon
1st July 2018, 12:10 PM
You are in Anna's court. Female law.

Common law.

ziero0
1st July 2018, 12:19 PM
Common law.
If you choose to be deceived who am I to stand in the way of your happiness?

Bigjon
1st July 2018, 12:43 PM
If you choose to be deceived who am I to stand in the way of your happiness?

We have already covered this ground, you are some bozo, I am not deceived by.

You even have a fan club of your own bozo's

midnight rambler
1st July 2018, 02:30 PM
Anyone who puts faith in Anna's nonsense is nonsensical. lol

Self-annoited 'Supreme Court Justice'...lol

ziero0
1st July 2018, 03:38 PM
We have already covered this ground, you are some bozo, I am not deceived by.

I believe I now know your position. You are Norwegian aren't you?

You can always tell a Norwegian ... but ... you can't tell 'em much.

Bigjon
1st July 2018, 03:50 PM
I believe I now know your position. You are Norwegian aren't you?

You can always tell a Norwegian ... but ... you can't tell 'em much.

Now that is the truth.

Bigjon
1st July 2018, 03:59 PM
Anyone who puts faith in Anna's nonsense is nonsensical. lol

Self-annoited 'Supreme Court Justice'...lol

Where did she say that?

Some bozo's like you will believe and quote something that the bozo who recorded the video put up and Anna totally denied.

Anna's claim is to be a Justice of the Peace an on the land jurisdiction which is superior to all the other jurisdictions.
It should read Superior court Justice.
Which your fellow Texas bozo misconstrued to mean Supreme court justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsdIOpAL6rc

The video says Anna is a retired Supreme Court of Alaska when it should say she is a superior court justice of the peace. As the land jurisdiction is superior to the sea jurisdiction where the United States is.

Anna von Reitz (https://www.facebook.com/avonreitz?fref=ufi)They got the slide wrong--- I corrected everyone and let them know that I am not and never said I was an "Alask Supreme Court Judge". That is completely incorrect.

midnight rambler
1st July 2018, 08:29 PM
Doesn't matter, Anna is full of herself, that much is abundantly clear.

Bigjon
1st July 2018, 11:37 PM
Doesn't matter, Anna is full of herself, that much is abundantly clear.

You don't like her, that much is clear, but you offer no proof she is not spot on.

She is just following in the footsteps of many who preceded her, but she has not fallen in the traps the others did.

Even before the States were founded our law was American common law. It is the law of the land. It is superior, because it is first in time, first in line.
The people formed the States and the States created the Federal United States government and they wrote a constitution to govern the Federal Government which operates outside of the law of the land in international jurisdiction.

Then some Jewish bankster pirates invaded our land and set up an unlawful defacto government and used ancient British law to usurp our law and replace it with it's own kangaroo courts.

Anna has documented all this. The Jewish bankster part is my embellishment of her work.

ziero0
2nd July 2018, 03:26 AM
Even before the States were founded our law was American common law.
No such animal. There is English common law. There is no American common law. America is not a place or a people.

You are in Minnesota?

Then be aware that the French lost the French-Indian war and were restricted by treaty to lands west of the Mississippi River. They sold out to the Spanish crown. In 1768 Count O'Reilly in New Orleans proclaimed that las siente partidas was the law of the Louisiana province. This was Spanish civil law and extended to the Canadian border. Spanish law was not superceded by Napoleonic law when the Spanish sold the region back to France 30 some odd years later because the French did not make any such proclamation ending Spanish law. Spanish rule was not extensive but is evidenced by several land grants as far north as the McGregor Iowa vicinity circa 1799.

Now as to the U.S. they ignored the portions of the Louisiana Purchase north and west of Missouri for 30 years. They were stimulated to form territories when a miner in Du Buque was murdered and the miners formed a court and tried the culprit. Seems the lawmakers in Washington did not want another body of law to deal with. The northwest ordinance did not apply to this region because it only went as far as the Mississippi River.

When the first territory extended into the region north of Missouri (Michigan territory) they created two counties. Du Buque county extended north to the Canadian border from the south end of Arsenal island. Des Moines county extended south to Missouri. On the same date the territorial legislature created these two counties they also created a new county in what is presently Wisconsin and called it Iowa county. They then decreed that all of the laws in effect in Iowa county now extended to the two new counties west of the Mississippi. The only law they extended was the Northwest Ordinance.

That is my story and I am sticking with it.

Bigjon
2nd July 2018, 08:09 AM
No such animal. There is English common law. There is no American common law. America is not a place or a people.

That is my story and I am sticking with it.

Bullshit again, Common law is LOCAL. It is derived from English common law. To be local in America means it is American Common Law.

At the time This Constitution was written Common law was the law of the land and it is enshrined in this Constitution in the form of the 7th article courts where no decision of a Jury can be set aside or nullified by anything other than another 7th article court. That the common law was the law of the land was understood at that time, but since the constitution is a deceptively worded document that did not spell out our specific form of law. Many of these particulars are NOW a source of controversy about just what form our courts are supposed to be. Logic dictates our courts should be based on the law of the land, not the law of the sea.

In Minnesota we had Minnesota Common Law courts like the court Justice of the Peace Martin V. Mahoney presided over where the Credit River Decision (https://anticorruptionsociety.com/2012/04/12/the-credit-river-decision-should-have-been-a-game-changer/) was made.

And then was set aside by these pirate thieve Baal priests who call themselves Lawyers, but are really Lieyers.

monty
2nd July 2018, 08:57 AM
Well Anna gives this away for free and you want a guarantee.

I doubt if anyone can guarantee anything in a world where "our" courts are all private as in we make it up as we go along courts.
Paul JJ Hansen has made it clear to them that the only place where the law allows "our" courts to operate is on United States owned land and most of the courts are not there.

I would say what we have is a sham process which operates on the principle, what can the lieyers get away with, when the public is kept stupid and in the dark. Over at that other place where free speech is confined to a closet, they screamed for the above kind of court as the only kind of court that is any good and the kind we used to have which were presided over by Justices of the Peace using American Common Law is no damn good.

With a public like that, that proudly displays that they are morons and proud of it, what can you expect from "our" law system.

I am not looking for any sort of a guarantee. What I am looking for is some reports of anyone who has had success that I can point my friend Wayne Hage to so he can prepare himself for the next time he finds himself in front of Gloria Navarro’s court and doesn’t get hit with another half million dollar fine for grazing his cows on land the Pine Creek Ranch has held grazing and water rights to for close to 150 years.

We all know the U.S. District Court system is corrupt and it is no secret they are using Admiralty Law. The Distrct of Oregon’s website states they are an Admiralty Court.

Bigjon
2nd July 2018, 11:36 AM
I am not looking for any sort of a guarantee. What I am looking for is some reports of anyone who has had success that I can point my friend Wayne Hage to so he can prepare himself for the next time he finds himself in front of Gloria Navarro’s court and doesn’t get hit with another half million dollar fine for grazing his cows on land the Pine Creek Ranch has held grazing and water rights to for close to 150 years.

We all know the U.S. District Court system is corrupt and it is no secret they are using Admiralty Law. The Distrct of Oregon’s website states they are an Admiralty Court.

Yes, I want Anna's stuff to be true and no I don't know of anyone who has successfully used any of it other than Anna herself.

I'm in the same camp as you, but I also like to argue, as it makes things clear. Nothing much is learned preaching to the choir.

As far as Hage is concerned, he might hire Hansen as his consul. He works a lot cheaper than the lieyers do and he will bring up all the stuff lieyers will never mention.

Like he brings up the fact that he knows of no evidence that he is a US Citizen and puts the burden on the court to prove that he is one. Which they can't do as the law is clear the only approved way to becoming a US Citizen is to stand in front of Judge and swear allegiance to the United States.

And most of us have never done this and are not US Citizens.

ziero0
2nd July 2018, 12:55 PM
most of us have never done this and are not US Citizens.

A U.S. citizen occupies an office of public trust. Generally this is an elected position but it might be that you saw a need an stepped into a vacant office (this is how Obama came to office ... Bush stepped out and Obama sensed an opening and occupied).

There is likely a status that you haven't considered because nobody ever bothers to bring it to your attention. That status is 'eligible to be a U.S. citizen'. Most people who think they are U.S. citizens are actually just eligible for one reason or another.