PDA

View Full Version : Gmail's new looked messaged me "No need to delete the emails, I have enough space"

Horn
22nd August 2018, 01:32 PM
and I don't even work here > https://www.clintonfoundation.org

PatColo
22nd August 2018, 02:10 PM
^ WTF? :rolleyes:

What's a (new) "looked" ???

& the Klinton Human Trafficking Front "Foundation" page loaded normally for me; though I really didn't need that.

Horn
22nd August 2018, 03:05 PM
Gmail has a new look, what kind of antique are you Pat Colo?

You don't have to delete any emails anymore, cause you have enough space.

Gawsh you people are dunce, it aint my cryptic lingo text.

PatColo
22nd August 2018, 03:11 PM
^ so "looked" was a typo in title? shoulda been "look"??

regardless, connection to Klinton Human Trafficking Front "Foundation" ??

Horn
22nd August 2018, 03:17 PM
^ so "looked" was a typo in title? shoulda been "look"??

regardless, connection to Klinton Human Trafficking Front "Foundation" ??

No need to delete the emails

man that went over like a Led Zeppelin from Hitler

Excuse me, I feel the need to wash.

PatColo
22nd August 2018, 04:08 PM
^ joke attempt woulda been clearer without the title's typo, & maybe link to DNC instead of CF? Even then I prolly woundn't have gotten it. OP needed more elaboration.o)(~

Neuro
23rd August 2018, 12:18 AM
Gmail has a new look, what kind of antique are you Pat Colo?

You don't have to delete any emails anymore, cause you have enough space.

Gawsh you people are dunce, it aint my cryptic lingo text.

The fact that you are aware of it adds substantially to your sanity score...

Neuro
23rd August 2018, 12:20 AM
^ joke attempt woulda been clearer without the title's typo, & maybe link to DNC instead of CF? Even then I prolly woundn't have gotten it. OP needed more elaboration.o)(~

Did you have a stroke recently?

PatColo
23rd August 2018, 09:45 AM
Did you have a stroke recently?

after I straightened out Horn's botched humor attempt with this thread; Neuro comes in, reads the whole thread which makes sense of that which, as of the OP, was utterly baffling :|~; & pretends everything was totally clear as of the OP. In fact Neuro was surely already in stitches on the floor, before he even read my first reply.

R I G H T !!! Tell us another one N! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So Neuro proceeds to dump on me for some flavor of mental deficiency... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

madfranks
23rd August 2018, 10:32 AM
I've always assumed when I delete emails from my Gmail account, that they're not really gone forever, they just move to permanent storage at some NSA database. I think the benefit now is the cost of digital email storage (especially for Google) is so cheap they don't have to impose a limit on what they'll host locally for you in your inbox.

PatColo
23rd August 2018, 10:57 AM
^ I've always assumed any gmail is in NSA's perm dbase the moment your fingers press the keys! Don't even need to send, or save to draft folder. & yes draft folder junk IS in NSA's dbase, despite that you never "sent" it anywhere.

Many a misguided crook-A has conspired with crook-B, to share a gmail acct/password; through which they communicate through the drafts folder only, never actually "sending" email to each other... imagining this is secure from NSA's spying eyes. WRONG.

Q-anon, if you give any possible cred to that phenom as being legit... they've disclosed that ^ much in their drops already.
https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub << CTRL-F "draft".

But forget Q if it's not your cup of tea. If you just consider the whole Joogle complex as BEING the NSA; you'll be properly calibrated wrt "privacy" decisions online. :)

Horn
23rd August 2018, 12:15 PM
I've always assumed when I delete emails from my Gmail account, that they're not really gone forever, they just move to permanent storage at some NSA database. I think the benefit now is the cost of digital email storage (especially for Google) is so cheap they don't have to impose a limit on what they'll host locally for you in your inbox.

if only GSUS had enough space, I could delete than reapply this thread so the joke would fully apply only to PatColo.

as it do now and also was intended to do at inception. :)

Neuro
24th August 2018, 09:28 AM
after I straightened out Horn's botched humor attempt with this thread; Neuro comes in, reads the whole thread which makes sense of that which, as of the OP, was utterly baffling :|~; & pretends everything was totally clear as of the OP. In fact Neuro was surely already in stitches on the floor, before he even read my first reply.

R I G H T !!! Tell us another one N! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So Neuro proceeds to dump on me for some flavor of mental deficiency... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Not really, I thought immediately of Hillary’s deleted e-mails —>related to Clinton foundation “donations” bribes, when I read Horns post. Forgetting such an important issue and thus not making the association could be related to a recent stroke, as it tends to impact memory. Perhaps rolling eyes could be related to that as well... :rolleyes:

Besides it was only an attempt at humor, obviously it failed... :rolleyes:

Horn
24th August 2018, 02:51 PM
after I straightened out Horn's botched humor attempt with this thread; Neuro comes in, reads the whole thread which makes sense of that which, as of the OP, was utterly baffling :|~; & pretends :

Everyone I know chuckled on the inside...

dluciano
24th August 2018, 06:01 PM
truth!

dluciano
24th August 2018, 06:07 PM
after a new look from the gmail and and whatsapp backup does not waste your drive account space, after an agreement between the two companies, I can not stop thinking that there will be a monitoring of our whatsapp information ...

BrewTech
24th August 2018, 06:09 PM
truth!
Justice!

Horn
25th August 2018, 12:25 AM
after a new look from the gmail and and whatsapp backup does not waste your drive account space, after an agreement between the two companies, I can not stop thinking that there will be a monitoring of our whatsapp information ...

right, all main programming logic mysteriously left handheld devices clueless on how to privately backup their own info.

That was not at all planned from the getgo.... ..

Or if you did have someway to backup, it involves a hickabilly program a series of patch cables with strange un-universal swapping chips and searching through deep twigs and plugs that eats all your personal info. and regurgitates it all onto the internet.

ashvinisri
25th August 2018, 05:30 AM
I dont even get this update

BrewTech
25th August 2018, 06:28 AM
I'd say "delete the emails" in the thread title plus a bunch of posted 3-letter alphabet agency references in posts was enough to attract the bots and/or other "new members"... man, they are on it! :)

Horn
25th August 2018, 10:25 AM
No doubt its the Principle banner and deterant.

this post was created using my outdated lolipop update... lick me