PDA

View Full Version : NYC/D.C. control room has ALL local nooz on the EXACT SAME script!

midnight rambler
25th August 2018, 01:51 PM
Fucking incredible, stunning -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOMWcAC2ODE

ziero0
25th August 2018, 02:18 PM
This is extremely dangerous to our democracy!!!

midnight rambler
25th August 2018, 02:33 PM
Keep repeating the 'democracy' meme and it will be self-fulfilling.

cheka.
25th August 2018, 09:38 PM
dude....bad ass

encourage membership to spread ito)(~

midnight rambler
25th August 2018, 09:56 PM
Isn't it the most amazing thing how (((they))) are able to get EVERY Talmudvision joonooz station to read the script VERBATIM without ANY alteration or deviation??

I can only guess that there has been a very well concerted effort to place tribe members in the positions of all the nooz producers.

cheka.
25th August 2018, 10:14 PM
Isn't it the most amazing thing how (((they))) are able to get EVERY Talmudvision joonooz station to read the script VERBATIM without ANY alteration or deviation??

I can only guess that there has been a very well concerted effort to place tribe members in the positions of all the nooz producers.

yup. in my biz it's called a 'central control room'. nyc.media is same. coordination, not competition is the rule. fade/mock any dumbfuck that tries to claim that nyc.media is doing ANYTHING for money rather than agenda. the crap they put out is complete and utter destruction of that asinine thought

Neuro
25th August 2018, 11:49 PM

The “Protocols” are followed to the dot!