PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin: Illuminati 5G capstone

midnight rambler
20th September 2018, 06:50 AM
https://hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com/2018/09/18/bitcoin-illuminati-5g-capstone/

Ares
20th September 2018, 06:59 AM
https://hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com/2018/09/18/bitcoin-illuminati-5g-capstone/

For many years a global digital currency has been the dream of the New World Order banker architects. Bitcoin is just that. The bankers planted their idea, they’re letting some nerds develop it for them, then they will take it over.

Stopped reading after that.

Blockchain is good for a lot of things, but the more I see it and use it I realize it's greatest asset is also its greatest disadvantage. Namely throughput. If Bitcoin for example had Visa or Mastercards transaction volume it would literally choke the network. Don't even start with lightening network, it's only an off chain transaction temporarily, it still has to be committed to the blockchain in order to be valid eventually. Bitcoin struggles with a few thousand transactions in its 10 minute block cycle, there is no way even with lightening network it can accommodate millions of transactions.

madfranks
20th September 2018, 07:18 AM
then they will take it over.How, technically, will "they" take it over? I'm not being flippant, I've just heard this a few times now about how "they" will take control of bitcoin. This is a technical question, which is, how does one agency take over or control a decentralized network like the bitcoin blockchain? I understand how bitcoin works, and there's no way to centralize it; if you centralized bitcoin it's not bitcoin anymore.

Ares
20th September 2018, 07:38 AM
How, technically, will "they" take it over? I'm not being flippant, I've just heard this a few times now about how "they" will take control of bitcoin. This is a technical question, which is, how does one agency take over or control a decentralized network like the bitcoin blockchain? I understand how bitcoin works, and there's no way to centralize it; if you centralized bitcoin it's not bitcoin anymore.

Agreed, and on the more technical side how can they take over a decentralized blockchain and allow for the type of transaction volume that a centralized financial institution can provide? Centralized, fast seamless and transactions take seconds. Blockchain transactions are not fast, and if Bitcoin is being loaded with a lot of transactions your transaction depending on network fee could take hours to get processed. Hardly efficient.

Horn
20th September 2018, 08:42 AM

Blockchain is good for a lot of things, but the more I see it and use it I realize it's greatest asset is also its greatest disadvantage. Namely throughput. If Bitcoin for example had Visa or Mastercards transaction volume it would literally choke the network. Don't even start with lightening network, it's only an off chain transaction temporarily, it still has to be committed to the blockchain in order to be valid eventually. Bitcoin struggles with a few thousand transactions in its 10 minute block cycle, there is no way even with lightening network it can accommodate millions of transactions.

Like gold, it needs a many associated fiat crypto.

Unlike gold, no value to anyone anywhere.

madfranks
20th September 2018, 09:59 AM
Unlike gold, no value to anyone anywhere.That's weird then, I was able to sell one bitcoin for 7 ounces of gold. Those 7 ounces of gold are valuable.

midnight rambler
20th September 2018, 10:23 AM
That's weird then, I was able to sell one bitcoin for 7 ounces of gold. Those 7 ounces of gold are valuable.

I've done something very similar with that other funny money FRNs. Some people are easily fooled.

True story: Several years ago I was into vintage Airstream travel trailers, buying and selling. This one fellow had one for sale so I contacted him and asked, "Will you take (x amount, don't recall but the conversion to FRNs was at his asking price in FRNs) one ounce US Gold Eagles for the Airstream you have for sale?" His reply, "NO, I want *real* money."

Horn
20th September 2018, 08:01 PM
That's weird then, I was able to sell one bitcoin for 7 ounces of gold. Those 7 ounces of gold are valuable.

Rather common than strange, there are countless examples of value being gained with little or no real effort in this our world of discriminatory fiat.

StreetsOfGold
21st September 2018, 04:21 AM
Bitcoin struggles with a few thousand transactions in its 10 minute block cycle, there is no way even with lightening network it can accommodate millions of transactions.

right, buy RPX can and WILL.
Xrapid is going live in November and XRP will become the dominant coin for worldwide bank transfers.
Everyday another bank gets involved, yesterday it was PNC, the 9th largest bank in the US.
The main European banks are pretty much already on board
It's already baked into the cake and there's virtually nothing to stop it!
This coin has skyrocketed in the last few days as more people are waking up to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3og4Z1xXrY

Ares
21st September 2018, 04:34 AM
right, buy RPX can and WILL.
Xrapid is going live in November and XRP will become the dominant coin for worldwide bank transfers.
Everyday another bank gets involved, yesterday it was PNC, the 9th largest bank in the US.
The main European banks are pretty much already on board
This coin has skyrocketed in the last few days as more people are waking up to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3og4Z1xXrY

Ripple (XRP) is a scam banker coin. Stay as far away from that as possible.

Except for treaties. For inter-bank lending all banks the world over use SWIFT. You'll notice that Ripple Labs does not address this, and keep in mind that when banks are using Ripple they are not using XRP (the token), they are piggy backing on top of Ripples Network. XRP - for the plebs to use, trade and barter with, while Ripple labs still holds the bulk majority of XRP locked up and can release at any time. The banks you listed are not using XRP, but Ripples network. So if no one is actually using XRP the token to do any of this how can it have any value?

Ripple is also having to defend multiple lawsuits over it's XRP definition and practices. While Ripple sells XRP and claims it's "decentralized" it's not, Ripple owns all of the Ripple network nodes, XRP is not being used as advertised and functions more like a security.

https://www.coindesk.com/third-ripple-lawsuit-claims-xrp-is-a-security/

Anyone of these lawsuits has the potential of crushing Ripple.

Like I said, stay away from that shit coin.

Horn
21st September 2018, 07:34 AM

Anyone of these lawsuits has the potential of crushing Ripple.

Like I said, stay away from that shit coin.

But, you cannot destroy crypto... if crushed the remainder could be valubaited even higher in some notional type crypto-numismatic heaven...

A new division of PCGS will need institutionalizations to explore tarnish on electrons.

Ares
21st September 2018, 08:06 AM
But, you cannot destroy crypto... if crushed the remainder could be valubaited even higher in some notional type crypto-numismatic heaven...

A new division of PCGS will need institutionalizations to explore tarnish on electrons.

Unlikely since Ripple is centralized. If the company is gone, what use case does Ripple have at that point? It's nodes, operations, and token are completely centralized. Think of Ripple as the 100% digital version of the Federal Reserve. Each member bank is a node within the Federal Reserve network.

Ripple is the exact same way.

I've had this discussion many times with Ripple proponents. Does anyone honestly think that banks the world over are going to go to Exchanges to buy Ripple with the off chance that it will directly fund terrorism? Not likely, which is why banks are not using the XRP token, but Ripple labs applications and network. Same with American Express in China, they are not using XRP, just the network.

The token itself has very little value if any as there aren't any use cases for it.

Horn
21st September 2018, 08:56 AM
Ares < tarnishing electrons wherever he goes.

StreetsOfGold
22nd September 2018, 06:21 AM

1) I see this exact same wording in posts for years, you all parrot each other like robots [/QUOTE]

Except for treaties.

2) Treaties, schmeaties, MONEY answereth ALL things, treaties don't mean squat where money is involved!!

For inter-bank lending all banks the world over use SWIFT.

3) obviously but this is horse and carriage in comparison to what XRP offers and has demonstrated this which is a Ferrari in comparison, the cost saving alone is driving these banks to switch to XRP, your research should have lead you to realize that swift is being upgraded to handle crypto and especially XRP in particular.

keep in mind that when banks are using Ripple they are not using XRP

4) baloney (see answer to point one) more FUD regurgitated

Anyone of these lawsuits has the potential of crushing Ripple. (fud)
Like I said, stay away from that shit coin. (parroting)

More FUD and parroting, but indeed YOU should stay away it's clearly not for you, keep stacking that silver, I hear it's still "on sale"

StreetsOfGold
22nd September 2018, 06:28 AM
with the off chance that it will directly fund terrorism?

Oh NO, GASP!!! we know what a conscience they have about doing something like this and as if they need crytpo to fund "terror-wrists??
Pffffffffffffffffffff
It's already been reported by various authorities several times that they WANT criminals to USE crytpo as they say it's EASIER to tract them

Ares, < Naive dumbass

Ares
22nd September 2018, 07:12 AM
4) baloney (see answer to point one) more FUD regurgitated

Spoken by someone who has done zero research into the coin and instead is emotionally involved into an investment believing the bullshit Ripple labs is shoveling. Show me one bank that is using the XRP token and not the network, just one. You call it fud, but yet offer zero evidence. Nice try.

More FUD and parroting, but indeed YOU should stay away it's clearly not for you, keep stacking that silver, I hear it's still "on sale"

I've been in crypto since 2010, and many members here will back up that statement. But I also research the coins I invest in, I put zero money into centralized shit coins like Ripple. Ripple is where fools go to invest because they do not understand it.

Ares
22nd September 2018, 07:13 AM
Oh NO, GASP!!! we know what a conscience they have about doing something like this and as if they need crytpo to fund "terror-wrists??
Pffffffffffffffffffff
It's already been reported by various authorities several times that they WANT criminals to USE crytpo as they say it's EASIER to tract them

Ares, < Naive dumbass

Enjoy your 3 day ban for personal attacks. Maybe go use the time to educate yourself about Ripple or at least find a single bank who is actually using the XRP token. :rolleyes:

Secure coins such as Monero, DeepOnion, and a couple of others are not easy to track. Again, spoken by someone who has almost no knowledge of cryptos.

Horn
22nd September 2018, 01:32 PM
U oughta getta Franks to do that, Ohominem Diablo.

Its the law.

Cebu_4_2
22nd September 2018, 04:41 PM
Enjoy your 3 day ban for personal attacks.

This is how we sometimes lose valuable members.

HAhahaha

Ares
22nd September 2018, 06:20 PM
This is how we sometimes lose valuable members.

HAhahaha

Now this is ironic coming from the guy who reports even the slightest personal attack.... :rolleyes:

If you or anyone wants to personally attack me fine, but take it to the thunderdome and you'll not hear a peep from me..

singular_me
24th September 2018, 12:41 PM
aliens or not, the internet was created to bring the indoctrinment of the masses up to the next level... and now way I am going to believe in the blockchain, and digital currencies. ((They)) are behind it

they are at least 2 generations ahead, ignore this at your own perils. Money makes people shortsighted.

The Danger of Ignoring Your Surroundings, Max Igan (2nd half is very telling)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjO9JWUA_EA

“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
- Gerald Massey

so if you want leaders, you are going to be deceived

Horn
25th September 2018, 12:07 AM
Even governments will be utilizing the technology for organization.

Are you claiming there is such an item as an organized government?

I do believe Venezuela was first to institutionalize blockchain technology, many hashings ago.

Blockchain technology exemplifications are always leaping and bounding... like the dollar's blockchain ledger its always +1 a tenured blockchain nobody even attempts to duplicate for fear of the stripey hole.

Neuro
25th September 2018, 12:58 AM

They’ll attach a visa or Mastercard to your wallet, and withdraw your spending once a month.

Neuro
25th September 2018, 01:09 AM
How, technically, will "they" take it over? I'm not being flippant, I've just heard this a few times now about how "they" will take control of bitcoin. This is a technical question, which is, how does one agency take over or control a decentralized network like the bitcoin blockchain? I understand how bitcoin works, and there's no way to centralize it; if you centralized bitcoin it's not bitcoin anymore.

I think it should be read as they take over the technology, not the actual brand coins. But they could use the tech created by the nerds the last 10 years, and create the currency of their dreams... Every transaction recorded, and taxed automatically.

StreetsOfGold
26th September 2018, 01:02 PM
Enjoy your 3 day ban for personal attacks....Monero, DeepOnion, and a couple of others are not easy to track

Were your "Fweelings" hurt? Did you scurry off to your "safe space" with the GSUS snowflake who banned me?
What a bunch of thinned skinned sissys!
All I did was use a Bible term to describe you based on my opinion, I guess using Bible terms is NOW considered a "personal attract" ?
This forum has gone down the tubes if it has, may as well be google or yourtube where you have to WATCH what you say

As far as your privacy coins, there is NO WAY TPTB are going to allow these to thrive, you're delusional if you think so or a........ (oh wait, I can't say it, this forum has become a cesspool of thinned skinned snowflakes!)

StreetsOfGold
26th September 2018, 01:18 PM
But I also research the coins I invest in

Don't get me wrong I prefer coins that are NOT decentralized myself and believe there will be many coins that will be used, not just one.
But what the BANKS are going to use for settlement of funds is what I am looking at and they LIKE ripple with XRP

Sure any coin can be used on Ripple's interledger protocol. The difference between these and XRP is that only XRP is native, which means it carries no counterparty risk during the exchange.

All of these other assets like BTC are sent as IOUs with the issuer being whoever is specified on those IOUs.
The issuer can freeze, burn, seize or decide to not honor the outstanding IOUs.
XRP is the only asset in the ledger without an issuer and the ability to be frozen or seized and the actual settlement of funds would be 3 seconds or less with XRP. IOUs would still need to be settled outside of the XRP Ledger. Also, xRapid can work ONLY with XRP, not the other coins. Will Xrapid go live as stated? I think so and IF so and it works as expected, it will become the banks currency of choice, what other coins you (or I) might prefer are irrelevant. 10/1/18 is the date for the announcement by the "big boys"

Since you claim to be in this since 2010, (like me) how about stating the ones you like, I just might agree with some of them

Neuro
26th September 2018, 02:45 PM
Were your "Fweelings" hurt? Did you scurry off to your "safe space" with the GSUS snowflake who banned me?
All I did was use a Bible term to describe you based on my opinion, I guess using Bible terms is NOW considered a "personal attract" ?
This forum has gone down the tubes if it has, may as well be google or yourtube where you have to WATCH what you say

As far as your privacy coins, there is NO WAY TPTB are going to allow these to thrive, you're delusional if you think so or a........ (oh wait, I can't say it, this forum has become a cesspool of thinned skinned snowflakes!)

Where in the Bible does it say “naive dumbass”?

I am pretty certain Ares can handle being called that and many other things without any personal issues at all, but it is against forum rules, which he is here to enforce.

By the looks of it you are the snowflake who can’t even handle a puny 3 day ban without getting your panties in a bunch. Boohoo...

Cebu_4_2
26th September 2018, 02:55 PM
If you or anyone wants to personally attack me fine, but take it to the thunderdome and you'll not hear a peep from me..

Has never been any reason to fight with you...

Horn
26th September 2018, 03:41 PM
Has never been any reason to fight with you...

Was this post really neccessary?? :)

Ares
26th September 2018, 08:20 PM

Not exactly sure "Naive Dumbass" is in the bible. But nice try. I didn't report you for a ban, I banned you myself. If you want to call me a Naive dumbass, go ahead in the thunderdome, which is what that section is for. You won't hurt my feelings, nor get banned. You can call me whatever you want there I do not care.

It's not within their power to decide what people can and cannot use for a medium of exchange.. You can move in and out of privacy currencies using exchanges with TPTB preferred currencies, or hell even go to black market exchanges and do it there.

Ares
27th September 2018, 04:55 AM
Don't get me wrong I prefer coins that are NOT decentralized myself and believe there will be many coins that will be used, not just one.
But what the BANKS are going to use for settlement of funds is what I am looking at and they LIKE ripple with XRP

Sure any coin can be used on Ripple's interledger protocol. The difference between these and XRP is that only XRP is native, which means it carries no counterparty risk during the exchange.

All of these other assets like BTC are sent as IOUs with the issuer being whoever is specified on those IOUs.
The issuer can freeze, burn, seize or decide to not honor the outstanding IOUs.
XRP is the only asset in the ledger without an issuer and the ability to be frozen or seized and the actual settlement of funds would be 3 seconds or less with XRP. IOUs would still need to be settled outside of the XRP Ledger. Also, xRapid can work ONLY with XRP, not the other coins. Will Xrapid go live as stated? I think so and IF so and it works as expected, it will become the banks currency of choice, what other coins you (or I) might prefer are irrelevant. 10/1/18 is the date for the announcement by the "big boys"

Since you claim to be in this since 2010, (like me) how about stating the ones you like, I just might agree with some of them

Crypto has a lot of potential, but for a daily use crypto that can handle millions upon millions of transactions, that coin still does not exist. The issue is timing, as the ledger has to be up to date across all nodes at all times. That's why there is a delay (with Bitcoin for example of 10 minutes.) That gives all of the nodes on the network plenty of time to update their ledger.

If someone was sophisticated enough they could do a time delay attack with a blockchain that is "instant" (one like that does not exist currently, but this is just a thought experiment to explain why one does not exist). Say for this theoretical coin, I make an "instant" transaction in the United States, but I also make another "instant" transaction over in Asia at the exact same time. I could open my own node in a data center in Asia, and execute a program to perform the transactions simultaneously. In that instance I just exploited the network and was able to perform a double spend because the rest of the network nodes are not updated, while the regional nodes in the U.S. verified the Transaction, the nodes in Asia have not gotten transaction broadcast yet and hence its not committed to their ledger. This is why there is a time delay in block generation so that it gives majority of the nodes performing either Proof of Work, or Proof of Stake time to update the ledger before verifying another block.

Which goes back to my point of there isn't a crypto currently available that is able to handle that many transactions per second due to ledger validation. Majority of the nodes within the network have to reach a consensus before a new block is added. The fastest blockchain that I am currently aware of is Waves, and while they can do a few thousand transactions a second, that still pales in comparison to what is needed for common use currency transactions among the population. Even XRP would not be able to handle that type of volume.

The reason Visa and Mastercard can, is because they use regional hubs and likely update a couple of times a day. But their business model is different, they are fronting the money to the end user expecting to be paid back later with interests. That's not possible with fully decentralized crypto currency.

The coins I like are:

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Waves, Ethereum, SmartCash, DeepOnion, and Monero.

midnight rambler
28th September 2018, 07:58 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-27/jp-morgan-just-launched-largest-ever-real-world-blockchain-application

StreetsOfGold
29th September 2018, 07:38 AM
The coins I like are:

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Waves, Ethereum, SmartCash, DeepOnion, and Monero.

Ok, I appreciate your response and understand what you're saying, I like those coins too and have most of them.
But keep in mind that TPTB will get what they want not what "the people want"
My example of this is Linux Vs. Windows when they were both competing for primary placement on the average user's desktop years ago.
Linux is the superior operating system and was "the people's choice", meaning the techs who understood the core technology of both of these.
But which won out? the one that TPTB wanted > Winblows
Ripple is being put together just like Microsoft was and has the backing of the majority of the biggest banks so far and some of the most "important people" in finance and government so far.
They even have multiple products and are packaging them together, just like Microsoft has done, you can use others Cryptos on their Ripple network but they are not native, just like you can run other software on Windows but it's not "native"
The similarities are just too ominous. It's not that I have some special "love" for Ripple/XRP but I see things for the way they are and do not let my personal emotions get in the way.

BTW: I must not visit here enough, I was not even aware of what this "thunderdome" thing was, not what I want to participate in.

StreetsOfGold
29th September 2018, 07:43 AM
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-27/jp-morgan-just-launched-largest-ever-real-world-blockchain-application

One word > Bakkt can we say NYSE?

Horn
29th September 2018, 08:09 AM
And just like Windows the value of Bitcoin is what 2 jews says it is.

StreetsOfGold
29th September 2018, 11:49 PM
And just like Windows the value of Bitcoin is what 2 jews says it is.

ONLY 2? How do you KNOW they are "Jews" to begin with? Do they SAY they are Jews or do you just assume??
These types of people exist, God says they do! TWICE!!

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Ares
1st October 2018, 05:37 AM
Ok, I appreciate your response and understand what you're saying, I like those coins too and have most of them.
But keep in mind that TPTB will get what they want not what "the people want"
My example of this is Linux Vs. Windows when they were both competing for primary placement on the average user's desktop years ago.
Linux is the superior operating system and was "the people's choice", meaning the techs who understood the core technology of both of these.

Not exactly, while Linux is definitely superior, it has a high learning curve, especially back in the 90s before the GUI interface was refined. Not many people wanted to go through the process of compiling their own kernel, it took hours to do. I know I did it several times every time I would install a new flavor of Linux.

But which won out? the one that TPTB wanted > Winblows

Windows won due to simplicity. Microsoft for all its issues still did one thing right with the Windows Operating System. They made the computer easy to use for people who did not understand a computer.

Ripple is being put together just like Microsoft was and has the backing of the majority of the biggest banks so far and some of the most "important people" in finance and government so far.

You're making my point, Ripple isn't doing this on its own and is having help from large international banks who have zero national identity. If it was left to the free market, Ripple would of already imploded due to its early years with virtually no adoption. Only people who have adopted Ripple are the late comers who feel left behind by the Crypto train. Everyone I have ever talked to about Ripple still cannot answer one simple question. If banks are not directly using XRP, how does XRP have any value? Every new announcement I have seen by Ripple says that American Express, PNC etc, are using Ripples network to facilitate quicker transactions. Well there is a caveat with that, XRP and Ripples Network are totally separate offerings from Ripple. So it goes back to my main question. If Banks are not using XRP where is the value? It functions more like a security without the benefits than it does as a currency.

They even have multiple products and are packaging them together, just like Microsoft has done, you can use others Cryptos on their Ripple network but they are not native, just like you can run other software on Windows but it's not "native"
The similarities are just too ominous. It's not that I have some special "love" for Ripple/XRP but I see things for the way they are and do not let my personal emotions get in the way.

You can do the same thing with Waves, and at least with Waves I do not have to go to a 3rd party to get a wallet. I can get a wallet directly from them. The transaction times on Waves are 3 seconds between blocks which have a delay of about 1 minute. Waves does their blockchain a bit different with Blocks and Microblocks in between normal blocks to increase throughput and decrease transaction times. They are already working the Maltese government about the tokenization of financial assets http://forklog.net/waves-platform-opens-discussions-with-malta-government-on-tokenization-of-financial-assets/

Most of what Waves is doing isn't even being looked at by other blockchains, they've already partnered with Deloitte, Microsoft and as well as a number of other organizations that I can't remember at the moment.

Jewboo
1st October 2018, 07:21 AM
The coins I like are: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Waves, Ethereum, SmartCash, DeepOnion, and Monero.

Being an early adopter Ares, did you manage to actually get rich buying and holding some of that Bitcoin from the beginning?

:)

Ares
1st October 2018, 09:19 AM
Being an early adopter Ares, did you manage to actually get rich buying and holding some of that Bitcoin from the beginning?

Rich no, as I haven't sold any. I'm still a HODLR. :)

I've kind of given up on Bitcoin. Too much infighting with the core developers and the miners about who controls the network. Not to mention the latencies and costs involved in performing a transaction. I don't ever see that getting eliminated due to the network as a whole. Yeah they'll likely role out the lightening network eventually, but those still need to be committed to the blockchain and I view lightening transactions as a stop gap, as those transactions still need to be committed to the blockchain or they are not valid. So you still have an issue of throughput, which will increase the cost of a transaction when the chain becomes overloaded.

StreetsOfGold
1st October 2018, 03:18 PM
If banks are not directly using XRP, how does XRP have any value?

They are NOW, it has begun!
Not on board? Too bad for you and everyone else, keep hodling "waves" , one day that ship might come in.....maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCCXXF-uVLA

Horn
1st October 2018, 06:45 PM

I knew singular_me and book had more in common than I thought...

Jewboo
2nd October 2018, 10:24 AM
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/e373184d0e201090a3ec54e5fbc83240fe00e7cfeeb16c75e1 696eb6fd700771.jpg

I knew singular_me and book had more in common than I thought...

You into the Manischewitz again Hornstein?

:rolleyes:

Horn
3rd October 2018, 03:51 PM
You into the Manischewitz again Hornstein?

:rolleyes:

https://southinpopculture.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/aunt-jemima.jpg

Book be gettin, all dem Bitcoins is whi' on de inseye

midnight rambler
6th October 2018, 09:12 PM
https://perc360.com/goldman-sachs-launches-us-dollar-coin-fedcoin-coinbase-to-become-the-crypto-regulatory-agency/

StreetsOfGold
7th October 2018, 04:27 AM
Any "stablecoin" like this fedcoin will have limited use and will be used for transitioning into a complete crypto world only (IMO)
The whole idea of crypto is to get away from the fiat system so pegging ANY crypto to existing fiat will not work in the end after the collapse of the fiat system.
Bitcoin (love it or not) has already been baked into the cake to be the replacement for real physical Gold and all other crypto's value will be based on how many of them it takes to buy ONE Bitcoin (BTC), not to any "stablecoin", especially one pegged to the WORSE fiat currency in the world, the U.S. Dollar

The world at large hates the U.S Dollar but love it or hate it, it's still here and needed, for now