PDA

View Full Version : Study Shows 60% Believe In Conspiracy Theories

singular_me
26th November 2018, 01:15 PM
there is an awakening... slowly but surely
=========================
Thu 22 Nov 2018 | Sixty per cent of British people believe at least one conspiracy theory about how the country is run or the veracity of information they have been given, a major new study has found, part of a pattern of deep distrust of authority that has become widespread across Europe and the US. .... The study was the most comprehensive examination of conspiracy theories ever conducted, and marks the first time academics have explored questions of conspiracy beliefs, social trust and news consumption habits across different countries.' ..... Of the countries surveyed, Sweden was the least credulous of conspiracy theories, with 52% believing one or more of the theories polled by the researchers, as opposed to 85% for Hungary. In the US that figure was 64% and in France 76%. ... https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/nov/23/study-shows-60-of-britons-believe-in-conspiracy-theories

End Times
26th November 2018, 02:11 PM
I do not believe in conspiracy THEORIES.

Cebu_4_2
26th November 2018, 05:12 PM
I look into every theory, weather it has merit is another issue.

midnight rambler
26th November 2018, 08:43 PM
I do not believe in conspiracy THEORIES.

Just give me the conspiracy FACTS.

End Times
26th November 2018, 11:05 PM
Just give me the conspiracy FACTS.

“Liberalism is a disease whose first symptom is an inability to believe in conspiracies.”

Attributed to Friedrich Wilhelm IV, King of Preußen

StreetsOfGold
27th November 2018, 06:57 AM
We need a whole NEW meme > Conspiracy INVESTIGATORS and EXPOSERS
This "theory" "theorist" addition to the word conspiracy is B.S.!

midnight rambler
27th November 2018, 07:19 AM
This "theory" "theorist" addition to the word conspiracy is B.S.!

Courtesy of GWHB's Cocaine Importation Agency in the mid '60s to discredit anyone questioning the 'lone gun man' concept promulgated by the Warren Commission.

Neuro
27th November 2018, 09:18 AM
Courtesy of GWHB's Cocaine Importation Agency in the mid '60s to discredit anyone questioning the 'lone gun man' concept promulgated by the Warren Commission.
Ponce knew!