PDA

View Full Version : INF Treaty

steyr_m
6th December 2018, 04:07 PM
What missile system does the US have their "panties all in a knot" about to want to pull out?

I looked at the Russian systems and the only one I can see is maybe the Iskander [which is bad-ass], but it has a shorter range [< 500 km] than the bottom part of the max range. Any help?

End Times
6th December 2018, 07:29 PM
What missile system does the US have their "panties all in a knot" about to want to pull out?

I looked at the Russian systems and the only one I can see is maybe the Iskander [which is bad-ass], but it has a shorter range [< 500 km] than the bottom part of the max range. Any help?

Yes, it's Iskander. Russia is not to be allowed to defend itself from (((Western))) imperialism. Iskander can drop the Big One in a few minutes on Warsaw, for example.

It seems the Elders of Zion have decided to ratchet up the tensions between the (((democracies))) and Russia (and China). Cold war, hot war, they benefit from either. But it's concerning they might benefit most from a latter.

Lt. Gen. Evgeny Buzhinsky suggested Putin would deploy IRBMs to Cuba if (((Washington))) deploys theater missiles to Europe against Russia.

midnight rambler
6th December 2018, 08:37 PM
Yes, it's Iskander. Russia is not to be allowed to defend itself from (((Western))) imperialism. Iskander can drop the Big One in a few minutes on Warsaw, for example.

It seems the Elders of Zion have decided to ratchet up the tensions between the (((democracies))) and Russia (and China). Cold war, hot war, they benefit from either. But it's concerning they might benefit most from a latter.

Lt. Gen. Evgeny Buzhinsky suggested Putin would deploy IRBMs to Cuba if (((Washington))) deploys theater missiles to Europe against Russia.

Si vis pacem para bellum

End Times
6th December 2018, 09:29 PM
Si vis pacem para bellum

(((The West))) only understands force, which is why North Korea - and Russia - haven't been attacked yet.