Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: seattle....lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Re: seattle....lol

Translation:

Policy Maker = Social Engineer.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

cheka. (28th December 2018),End Times (28th December 2018),Neuro (28th December 2018),Tumbleweed (30th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Translation:

Policy Maker = Social Engineer.
    = Bolshevist Commissar.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

cheka. (28th December 2018),hoarder (29th December 2018),midnight rambler (28th December 2018),Neuro (28th December 2018),Tumbleweed (30th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    = Bolshevist Commissar.
    =cheka
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

cheka. (28th December 2018),Tumbleweed (30th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Friend, you assume the "policy makers" want a positive outcome.

Refusal to rent will be a "crime," and discriminating against those who will destroy your rental property is also a "crime."
    For the owner of the property the solution would be to not rent out or rent out only to people you know without advertising. Of course in the extension I can see they will go after these solutions also. Property ownership to these people is an abomination, heresy to their religion.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

I'll be curious to know how the "non-US Citizen" feels when the "authorities" transfer the deeds to his properties to the government via civil asset forfeiture after he says "I'm not a US Citizen, so this rule didn't apply to me."
    Well that is a problem, but it is worth addressing as it is an avenue out of this communist system.

Number one is a court has to be a court of your peers and if you are not a US CITIZEN, you can demand a court of your peers who have to all be non-US CITIZENS.

This requires someone knowledgeable in property law and that is not me.

The fact is they have been lying to us for a long time. When they acquired the title to your property they did not pay for it and can't prove that they paid for it. So how do they transfer it?

It is my understanding they provide a quit-claim deed to prospective buyers. I can give you a quit-claim deed to the Brooklyn Bridge and be perfectly legal.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Forbids US CITIZENS from checking their criminal history. We keep volunteering to put our head in the noose. Why is that?
    I dont see this as any great setback as many of those records weren't available to anyone when America was Great in the early 50s

People trust records too much these days for some reason, especially in a nation created from mostly genetically transported indentured servants...