Thread: Chuckie Todd: Debate on "climate change" not allowed

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Chuckie Todd: Debate on "climate change" not allowed

The Gospel of St. Albert is proclaimed...

No pretense of "objectivity" any more...

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...ime-to-climate

NBC's Chuck Todd at the beginning of "Meet the Press" on Sunday said that his show is "not going to give time to climate deniers" before hosting an hourlong panel with lawmakers and experts about the consequences of climate change.

"This morning, we’re going to do something that we don’t often get to do: dive in on one topic,” Todd said after showing video clips of dramatic weather incidents in the last year. He continued that climate change is “a literally earth-changing subject that doesn’t get talked about this thoroughly, at least on television news."

"Just as important as what we are going to do is what we’re not going to do," Todd said. "We’re not going to debate climate change, the existence of it. The earth is getting hotter and human activity is a major cause, period."

"We’re not going to give time to climate deniers," Todd added. "The science is settled even if political opinion is not."
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Chuckie Todd: Debate on "climate change" not allowed

Fred, the implication of your post is that you're a climate (change) denier...are you truly a heretic?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

3. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

End Times (30th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Fred, the implication of your post is that you're a climate (change) denier...are you truly a heretic?
    Yes! Yes! I confess! I consort with Satan to turn Earth into global warming Hell. BURN me! Oh, wait, that would result in carbon emissions...LOL.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th December 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Be careful what you wish for, the Bolsheviks are subject to granting your wish.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

7. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

End Times (30th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Be careful what you wish for, the Bolsheviks are subject to granting your wish.
    That's fine, I'm willing to send them to their boss before they "get" me.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (30th December 2018),midnight rambler (30th December 2018)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    That's fine, I'm willing to send them to their boss before they "get" me.
    Courage.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.