Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, but...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, but...

I don't believe 2019 will be a happy year. I think the Democrats, Republicans, globalists, MSM, FBI, DOJ, CIA, IRS and Mueller will finally take down Trump this coming year.
    The result will be a stock market crash, housing crash, economic crash. The good times will be coming to an end.
    Everything is corrupt and no one in politics, government, or the justice system should be trusted ever again.

The question remains, will the American people finally get off their asses and fight and die for our country? Will our military join in?
    We are in Gods hands now. All I can say is, Good Luck in 2019.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2019),Jewboo (31st December 2018),monty (31st December 2018),Neuro (31st December 2018),singular_me (1st January 2019),vacuum (31st December 2018),woodman (31st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Re: I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, but...

Trump still controls the military, correct? At least the marines.

Whatever information his team is sitting on, they need to release it all.

Start arresting the criminals at the top.

Otherwise you are probably correct in your assumptions.

You have to fight fire with fire, it's the only way.

Happy New Year EE_

Locked and loaded for the New Year.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2019),EE_ (31st December 2018)

Thanks

I always think back to Trump's first meeting with Barry in the White House a few days after the 2016 election. Trump's demeanor was sullen to say the least. Some will argue it was fatigue after a long campaign, but it appeared to me that was the day Trump was told who was boss, what will go down, and what the ramifications were if he strayed from the script.

I predict nothing will ever come of the numerous rumored sealed indictments. I also predict that Trump will not be the Republican nominee for president in 2020 one way or another.

Load up on ammo now. We'll look back in a few years in disbelief that most of us could legally purchase ammo online with no restrictions. First, they'll make ammo very difficult or impossible to purchase. Then they'll go after the firearms.

Have a healthy new year all.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2019),Ares (31st December 2018),EE_ (31st December 2018),Jewboo (31st December 2018),madfranks (31st December 2018),midnight rambler (31st December 2018),monty (31st December 2018),old steel (31st December 2018),singular_me (1st January 2019),woodman (31st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Then there is this.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...mNl_bigger.jpgUS Strategic CommandVerified account
    @US_Stratcom
    FollowFollow
    @US_Stratcom

More

#TimesSquare tradition rings in the #NewYear by dropping the big ball...if ever needed, we are #ready to drop something much, much bigger. Watch to the end! @AFGlobalStrike @Whiteman_AFB #Deterrence #Assurance #CombatReadyForce #PeaceIsOurProfession...

11:10 AM - 31 Dec 2018

https://twitter.com/US_Stratcom/stat...17089802743808

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

End Times (31st December 2018),Neuro (31st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post
    I always think back to Trump's first meeting with Barry in the White House a few days after the 2016 election. Trump's demeanor was sullen to say the least. Some will argue it was fatigue after a long campaign, but it appeared to me that was the day Trump was told who was boss, what will go down, and what the ramifications were if he strayed from the script.
    LOL

Some people STILL "believe in" Trump.

Trump the TV celebrity helped write the Script!

At least Trump has followed through on making Mexico pay for the Wall. LOL
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Neuro (31st December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Then there is this.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...mNl_bigger.jpgUS Strategic CommandVerified account
    @US_Stratcom
    FollowFollow
    @US_Stratcom

More

#TimesSquare tradition rings in the #NewYear by dropping the big ball...if ever needed, we are #ready to drop something much, much bigger. Watch to the end! @AFGlobalStrike @Whiteman_AFB #Deterrence #Assurance #CombatReadyForce #PeaceIsOurProfession...

11:10 AM - 31 Dec 2018

https://twitter.com/US_Stratcom/stat...17089802743808
    They pulled the Tweet, of course.

I wonder if this was an official statement from the Elders...for something "big" in 2019?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...c-rss_20181231
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2019),Neuro (31st December 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Happy New Year, folks.

I am optimistic for 2019, at least early on. I don't see a stock market crash coming. There isn't any bubbles bursting just yet, and the fundamentals of the economy are pretty good, especially employment. Unemployment is at an all time low, and there's "help wanted" signs everywhere I go it seems. That being said....if Trump gets taken out, all bets are off at the point.

Furthermore, I had a big sign, or omen, of good luck this morning. New Year's Eve. I got up early, 0530, poured a cup of coffee and stepped out on the back deck. It was silent, calm, peaceful, and I enjoyed the view of the water and the smell of the ocean. The only sounds were of a sea otter, with her pup making whining sounds as she swam by.

The omen was, I actually saw a green fire ball in the sky. I've seen a lot of amazing shooting stars, but never a slow moving green one. It was very bright, and ended with an explosion of light on the ocean's horizon. That my friends, is good luck. Especially the day before we start a new year.

I think 2019 is going to be a year to remember. I also think it's going to be a great year for gold and silver. We are overdue for some bullish action.
    life is good.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2019),End Times (31st December 2018),Jewboo (31st December 2018),monty (31st December 2018),Neuro (31st December 2018),woodman (31st December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I think 2019 is going to be a year to remember.
    That gives me chills.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2019),Hitch (31st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I don't believe 2019 will be a happy year. I think the Democrats, Republicans, globalists, MSM, FBI, DOJ, CIA, IRS and Mueller will finally take down Trump this coming year.
    The result will be a stock market crash, housing crash, economic crash.
    Yeah but it is the opposite way around, first (((they))) crash the economy and then there will be very few remaining standing up for the president so they take him down more easily. The only way of getting rid of a president during good economic times is to shoot him.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2019),monty (1st January 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

i've predicted stock market crash every year since 2010. it's going to be epic....real estate has joined the party - so 2019 will be a good year to be buying property/financial assets. been a long time since there were any good buys (for the risk averse) in those arenas. those of us over 50 - this will be the chance for financial security until burial

i've started picking off some oil investments. they've been crushed. real estate will take more time

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2019),monty (1st January 2019)