Thread: #blackgirlmagic yields 19 houston judges

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

#blackgirlmagic yields 19 houston judges

houston....lmao! the transition to third world criminal hellhole hits warp speed

imagine the 'sentencing' they'll mete out for the scourge of society

http://finbestnews.com/wp-content/up...3-840x200.jpeg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46145270

#BlackGirlMagic: The 19 female judges making history in Texas

It is the largest number of black women seen on the ballot in Harris County, says their campaign website.

The picture, dubbed the Houston 19, taken in August when the women assembled as part of their "Harris Black Girl Magic" campaign for office, trended on Reddit and Twitter.

Seventeen were elected on Tuesday, in addition to two already in post.

LaShawn A Williams posted the picture on Facebook, writing: "Never did I imagine that the day I decided to run to be judge, I'd become a part of a club of phenomenal black women, sisters-in-law, gifted, brilliant, strong - everything I hope to be!"

Their victory adds to the long lists of firsts across the nation, with the most diverse range of candidates ever elected to Congress, including 111 women.

Using #Houston19, many celebrated the election of officials they believe more closely reflect the communities in Texas they represent.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

End Times (12th January 2019),midnight rambler (11th January 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: #blackgirlmagic yields 19 houston judges

in other texas news....egad

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/01...t-dan-patrick/

Texas officials vote to remove Confederate plaque that says Civil War wasn’t over slavery

Following more than a year of complaints from elected officials of all political stripes, a state board that oversees the Texas Capitol grounds voted unanimously Friday to remove a controversial Confederate plaque that falsely asserts that the Civil War was “not a rebellion, nor was its underlying cause to sustain slavery.”

The decision comes more than a month after Republican Gov. Greg Abbott, who chairs the six-member State Preservation Board, called for it in a letter to Executive Director Rod Welsh. State Rep. Eric Johnson, D-Dallas, has led a crusade to get rid of the "Children of the Confederacy Creed" plaque, which was erected in 1959, for more than a year. He has said that the plaque “is not historically accurate in the slightest, to which any legitimate, peer-reviewed Civil War historian will attest.”

Texas House speaker Dennis Bonnen and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, both Republicans, serve as co-vice chairs on the preservation board under Abbott.

Momentum for removing the plaque has picked up steam in recent weeks. Bonnen, the newly next House speaker, previously called for its removal, saying the plaque was "historically inaccurate.” And in perhaps the most explicit call from a statewide official yet, Land Commissioner George P. Bush tweeted that "these displays belong in museums, not our state capitol." Republican state Rep. Jeff Leach of Plano, who was tapped by Bonnen to sit on the board Thursday, has also spoken in favor of the plaque's removal.

It's not immediately clear where the plaque will go next or when it will be removed. A spokesman for the board said details are still being worked out. The motion put forth by Leach Friday, which lawmakers approved, will remove the plaque "from its current location at the Capitol."

“If I had a sledgehammer in my office, I’d go up there right now and remove it," Leach said. "But I’m told that’s not necessary as it will be removed very soon.”

In a statement after Friday's vote, Johnson said he was glad the board voted unanimously to remove the plaque but added the caveat that "none of us in state government should be high-fiving each other or patting ourselves on the back today."

"The plaque should never have been put up by the Legislature in the first place, and it certainly shouldn’t have taken 60 years to remove it. And that’s on Republicans and Democrats alike, to be perfectly honest," Johnson wrote.

Disclosure: The State Preservation Board has been a financial supporter of The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan news organization that is funded in part by donations from members, foundations and corporate sponsors. Financial supporters play no role in the Tribune's journalism. Find a complete list of them here.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post

imagine the 'sentencing' they'll mete out for the scourge of society

http://s18690.pcdn.co/wp-content/upl...isonBlacks.jpg
    Tyrone be innocent he din do nuttin. Case dismissed!
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (11th January 2019),End Times (12th January 2019),hoarder (11th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

cheka. (11th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

cheka. (11th January 2019),End Times (12th January 2019),woodman (11th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

the most diverse

... They all look the same to me, so where's the diversity? Oh yeah, I forgot, "diverse" means anti-white, in which case that is the most diverse group of sluts I've ever seen!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Ares (11th January 2019),End Times (12th January 2019),Jewboo (12th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    in other texas news....egad

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/01...t-dan-patrick/

Texas officials vote to remove Confederate plaque that says Civil War wasn’t over slavery

Following more than a year of complaints from elected officials of all political stripes, a state board that oversees the Texas Capitol grounds voted unanimously Friday to remove a controversial Confederate plaque that falsely asserts that the Civil War was “not a rebellion, nor was its underlying cause to sustain slavery.”

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

End Times (12th January 2019),midnight rambler (11th January 2019),monty (12th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    http://s18690.pcdn.co/wp-content/upl...isonBlacks.jpg
    Tyrone be innocent he din do nuttin. Case dismissed!
    "Judge" looks to the onlookers sitting in the courtroom...

"Arrest dat honky muthuh fuckuh in da chairs o'er dere! HE be guilty!"
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (12th January 2019),Tumbleweed (13th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

I think id leave the country rather than face these she-boons! A white person has ZERO chance at anything but a maximum sentence. Arrest =conviction. I mean how could you sit there in court and say "your honor" while shes eating pork rinds and trying to look classy....

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

End Times (13th January 2019),madfranks (14th January 2019),Tumbleweed (13th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    I think id leave the country rather than face these she-boons! A white person has ZERO chance at anything but a maximum sentence. Arrest =conviction. I mean how could you sit there in court and say "your honor" while shes eating pork rinds and trying to look classy....
    Just change the race in this clip:

There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

JDRock (13th January 2019)