Thread: You Are What You Eat

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

You Are What You Eat

The Satanists continue non-stop on their mission to destroy you with “Celebrity Sausage and Pouplation Control”
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: You Are What You Eat

Another project to stop people from eating meat

https://www.efanews.eu/item/6053-the...-campaign.html
    Conclusion: what’s really going on?

The initial effect of the EAT-Lancet campaign seems to be not so much to promote animal welfare as to open up for “Big Ag” lucrative new markets and feed the hunger of governments for new tax bases. What start as academic and scientific debates become political arguments thataredangerouslysimplistic and may have several detrimental consequences for both healthand the environment.

Of course, climate change is real and does require our attention. And, yes, livestock should be optimized but also be used as part of the solution to make our environments and food systems more sustainable and our populations healthier.

But instead of undermining the foundations of our diets and the livelihoods of many, we should be tackling rather than ignoring the rootcauses, in particular hyperconsumerism. What we should avoid is losing ourselves in slogans, nutritional scientism, and distorted worldviews.

Frédéric Leroy, Martin Cohen

F
    rédéric Leroy (B) (@fleroy1974) is a professor of food science and technology, investigating the scientific and societal aspects of animal food products, writing in individual capacity.

Martin Cohen (UK) (@docmartincohen) is a social scientist whose latest book “I Think Therefore I Eat” (2018) takes a philosophical and sociological look at food science and argues for a more holistic approach to food and health debates.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: You Are What You Eat

Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

I'll take the word of God over what some random politician says any day of the week.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (17th January 2019),midnight rambler (17th January 2019),monty (17th January 2019)