Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Crossing the Rubicon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Crossing the Rubicon

https://twitter.com/WayneDupreeShow/...93689048584192

Time to pay up! $250 Million is a huge chunk of cheese! They were all warned and some dug in against the #CovingtonBoys

IT BEGINS! Covington Boys Lawyers Go After The Washington Post First!

Slander will be easy to prove in this case. The family wanted an apology and Washington post refused and didn’t retract.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th February 2019),Neuro (21st February 2019),Tumbleweed (20th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Covington Catholic High student Nick Sandmann sues NBC for $275M

Nicholas Sandmann sues NBCUniversal for defamation; reaction and analysis from 'The Five' co-host Jesse Watters.

Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann is suing NBCUniversal for a whopping $275 million over the media coverage he received earlier this year, his lawyer said Wednesday.

Sandmann was at the center of a viral controversy back in January, alongside reports suggesting that he and his classmates had initiated a confrontation with Native American elder Nathan Phillips outside the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. Subsequent reporting and video evidence contradicted that version of events.

Sandmann's attorney, Todd V. McMurty, announced the defamation suit against NBCUniversal.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5girBnX...jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...qOe_normal.jpgTodd V. McMurtry@ToddMcMurtry

Today, @LLinWood and I filed a $275,000,000 lawsuit against NBCUniversal on behalf of Nicholas Sandmann. The facts of the suit show the anti-Trump narrative NBC pushed so hard. Here is a link if you wish to read it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qwg86xfmlbo9sek/AADpOOAev1SHbG71F_t-0R5La?dl=0 …

“NBCUniversal created a false narrative by portraying the ‘confrontation’ as a ‘hate crime’ committed by Nicholas,” the lawsuit read, saying Sandmann was "an easy target for NBCUniversal to advance its anti-Trump agenda because he was a 16-year-old white, Catholic student who had attended the Right to Life March that day and was wearing a MAGA cap at the time of the incident which he had purchased earlier in the day as a souvenir.”

This marks the third major lawusit Sandmann's legal team has launched. The team is also suing The Washington Post for $250 million as well as CNN for $275 million. McMurty previously suggested that The Associated Press and HBO could face simiilar lawsuits.

NBCUniversal did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Covington Catholic High student Nick Sandmann sues NBC for $275M

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post

Nicholas Sandmann sues NBCUniversal for defamation; reaction and analysis from 'The Five' co-host Jesse Watters.

Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann is suing NBCUniversal for a whopping $275 million over the media coverage he received earlier this year, his lawyer said Wednesday.

Sandmann was at the center of a viral controversy back in January, alongside reports suggesting that he and his classmates had initiated a confrontation with Native American elder Nathan Phillips outside the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. Subsequent reporting and video evidence contradicted that version of events.

Sandmann's attorney, Todd V. McMurty, announced the defamation suit against NBCUniversal.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5girBnX...jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...qOe_normal.jpgTodd V. McMurtry@ToddMcMurtry

Today, @LLinWood and I filed a $275,000,000 lawsuit against NBCUniversal on behalf of Nicholas Sandmann. The facts of the suit show the anti-Trump narrative NBC pushed so hard. Here is a link if you wish to read it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qwg86xfmlbo9sek/AADpOOAev1SHbG71F_t-0R5La?dl=0 …

“NBCUniversal created a false narrative by portraying the ‘confrontation’ as a ‘hate crime’ committed by Nicholas,” the lawsuit read, saying Sandmann was "an easy target for NBCUniversal to advance its anti-Trump agenda because he was a 16-year-old white, Catholic student who had attended the Right to Life March that day and was wearing a MAGA cap at the time of the incident which he had purchased earlier in the day as a souvenir.”

This marks the third major lawusit Sandmann's legal team has launched. The team is also suing The Washington Post for $250 million as well as CNN for $275 million. McMurty previously suggested that The Associated Press and HBO could face simiilar lawsuits.

NBCUniversal did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.
    He’ll be rich. I’ld think they can probably settle out of court for $50-100 Million a broadcaster...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    He’ll be rich. I’ld think they can probably settle out of court for $50-100 Million a broadcaster...
    Agreed. I hope he gets it too. Anything that makes the MSM bleed more $$$, I'm happy with it. Giving that amount of money to a guy that's too young is a recipe for disaster. He may not see 30.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

6. The Following User Says Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (7th May 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    Agreed. I hope he gets it too. Anything that makes the MSM bleed more $$$, I'm happy with it. Giving that amount of money to a guy that's too young is a recipe for disaster. He may not see 30.
    I agree, they should have to pay for their politically correct progressive lies. They attempted to harm this boy for their agendas. Bleed them out. I hope he can handle the payouts...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

BREAKING: Judge allows Nick Sandmann to sue Washington Post, reverses prior ruling

Covington Boys, Covington Catholic, Defamation, Fake News, March For Life 2019, Nick Sandmann, Washington Post, William Bertelsman

October 28, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Pro-life teen Nick Sandmann’s defamation suit against the Washington Post got a new lease on life Monday thanks to US District Judge William Bertelsman partially reversing his prior ruling, which will allow the suit to move forward.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Hitch (28th October 2019),Jewboo (28th October 2019),midnight rambler (28th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,246 Posts

CNN coughs up some shekels.
    Fake news giant CNN settled the lawsuit filed against them by Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann today for an undisclosed sum following their biased coverage against the child last year.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/justic...ed-settlement/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    Nick Sandmann had no idea that moment in time was going to make him a very rich young man. One article said the CNN suit was for $275 million.
    This kid is going to get more ass then a toilet seat!
    Several more lawsuits to come...
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Hitch (7th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Nick Sandmann had no idea that moment in time was going to make him a very rich young man. One article said the CNN suit was for $275 million.
    This kid is going to get more ass then a toilet seat!
    Several more lawsuits to come...
    Somehow I do think that these corporations should pay these lawsuits for their blatant disregard for the truth, but on the other hand it is absurd that the kid will get these enormous bags of money that amounts to way more than his expected life time earnings. It is not in relation to the injury he suffered. The injured party is also these networks viewers, even though Nick Sandman obviously is the primary victim.