Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing the Rubicon

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Re: Crossing the Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    The Joo York Slimes adds their spin -

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/20/u...covington.html
    By (((Sarah Mervosh))) and (((Emily S. Rueb)))...

Very notable, however, is this:

He beat a ceremonial drum as a boy wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat stood inches away. The boy identified himself in a statement released on Sunday night as Nick Sandmann, a junior.

Do I need to explain the typical ethnic origin of "Sandmann"?
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

"Melting pot"...yet another joo lie.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

3. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

End Times (20th January 2019)

Thanks

"Melting pot"...yet another joo lie.
    Their idea: gold (Europeans) alloyed with copper (East Asians), tin (Latrinos), and lead (Niggers).

They themselves are 99% pure platinum, held off to the side.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th January 2019)

Thanks

the typical ethnic origin of "Sandmann"?
    Not necessarily Fred. My paternal ancestors immigrated from Germany in the late 19th century and because of an intra-family falling out dropped the second 'n' on the family name. One matriarch was so displeased with other family members she had the second 'n' on the family name removed from grave markers (my paternal grandfather took us grandchildren to the cemetery to show us this). No Chosenite connections here Fred.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Thanks Midnight, for this thread. Getting the truth out, like you are doing.
    life is good.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th January 2019)

Thanks

Not necessarily Fred. My paternal ancestors immigrated from Germany in the late 19th century and because of an intra-family falling out dropped the second 'n' on the family name. One matriarch was so displeased with other family members she had the second 'n' on the family name removed from grave markers (my paternal grandfather took us grandchildren to the cemetery to show us this). No Chosenite connections here Fred.
    I didn't say anything about the double "n." Don't take it personally. It's the "sand-" root. Not always, just "typical."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

I couldn't get through more than 5 minutes of the video: usual MO, black dude shouting provocative slurs, insults and accusations, in broken english, at everyone within earshot and MSM sells it as whites oppressing minorities. What else is new. Some good lines in there, entertaining: "We indigenous" "We wuz kings!" "You're a culture vulture" "White man wanna be Egyptian" bla bla bla.

If we don't expel the (((cancer))) that afflicts this nation, there'll be nothing left to save of this once mighty nation. (((They))) are fucking poison and need to be sent packing, and let them take their parasitic Satanic religion with them.

I don't even want to go outside my home anymore. Everywhere I look I see dysfunction: blue hair, nose rings, tatoos, drones on phones walking blindly across traffic, fat folk shuffling about dressed like hobos, and the english language getting brutalized. My God this country is really fallen.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (23rd January 2019),End Times (20th January 2019),midnight rambler (20th January 2019),monty (21st January 2019),Tumbleweed (21st January 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I don't even want to go outside my home anymore.
    The sage speaks for all the sane.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

mamboni (7th January 2020)

Thanks

Molyneux's take -

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Full video posted by the nigger instigators who were initially trying to agitate the 'Native Americans' (save some time, jump to 1:00) -

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
    LOL it’s the “Thas rite” Nigger Israelite crew again!
    https://i.4pcdn.org/tv/1401958756142.jpg
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

End Times (21st January 2019),monty (21st January 2019)