Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ordered L-Ascorbic Acid

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Ordered L-Ascorbic Acid

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    I'm glad you guys are taking that variable into account.
    Point is, no one is anal as I am, no one here sees it without pointing it out. Check the CAS# and the chemical composition. No wonder only 1 negative in 250+ orders. Plus a power seller I cant leave a neutral or negative within 7 days.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Take a look at Timothy McNulty the guy that owns the business purebulk. He started out at Missoula then later moved his business to Oregon. Does he look like a Jew to you hoarder?

About Us - PureBulk, Inc.

To hoarder, everyone is a Jew.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (23rd January 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Curious, as I too used to order a lot of stuff from pure-bulk and I have about 2kg in the back room that caused me to have hives. Ordered many years ago, no idea as to exactly when.

As far as Swanson goes, pretty sure he's a Swede.
    Probably...pure Swede, who knows?

https://cdn2.content.compendiumblog....on_picture.jpg
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (23rd January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I started taking about 20 grams per day of vit c in 1985 and all was well until they introduced GMO's. Corn is the main ingredient for vit c. After GMO corn became prevalent I started developing hives all over my body caused by vit c and I had to stop taking it.

Somewhere along the way recently within this year I have found that I can take Swanson's vit c without breaking out in severe hives. I know it's all anecdotal, but I think it's related to GMO's.

Without taking vit c I get a severe candida overgrowth that caused many other problems like angioedema swelling of my face. I had to take Zyrtec to control it.

Now I don't need any Zyrtec and haven't used it since going back on high dose vit c.
    Vitamin C can do amazing things when used as a pharmaceutical (megadoses). However, IMHO, chronic megadosing with C is not advisable because:

1. It creates dependency. Your body learns to metabolize vit C more rapidly in order to maintain blood levels at constant. So in time, while one might be taking 100 times the RDA, your blood levels of vit C will maintain at only 2-3 times normal levels. If you suddenly stop megadosing with C, your blood levels will plummet and you will develop vit C deficiency symptons: exaggerated allergic reactions, inflammation, painful joints, fatigue, bleeding gums, etc.
    2. Vit C is a fairly good metal chelator and over time it mobilizes and removes heavy metals such as mercury and lead from the body. However, it also increased loss of essential minerals such as copper and zinc. Folk on high dose vitamin c for years invariably develop white hair and prematurely aging skin due to copper deficiency.

Angioedema is secondary to a hypereactive complement system because the inflammatory cascade is upregulated when Vit C id deficient.

I can provide you with a regimen/schedule to normalize your body, eliminate the allergic and inflammatory symptoms, and reduce the amount of Vitamin C needed to maintain good health, if you like.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (23rd January 2019),hoarder (23rd January 2019),Tumbleweed (23rd January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,326 Times in 1,983 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Vitamin C can do amazing things when used as a pharmaceutical (megadoses). However, IMHO, chronic megadosing with C is not advisable because:

2. Vit C is a fairly good metal chelator and over time it mobilizes and removes heavy metals such as mercury and lead from the body. However, it also increased loss of essential minerals such as copper and zinc. Folk on high dose vitamin c for years invariably develop white hair and prematurely aging skin due to copper deficiency.

I can provide you with a regimen/schedule to normalize your body, eliminate the allergic and inflammatory symptoms, and reduce the amount of Vitamin C needed to maintain good health, if you like.
    I used to take twenty grams a day of vitamin c but I cut back to ten a few months ago. I supplement zinc but not copper. I'd supplement copper if it's necessary though. I think I saw in another thread where you posted what you supplement with and most of what you use I've already been taking for over three years.

My hair for the most part has turned white but I'm sixty seven years old. I have almost no wrinkles. People are regularly surprised when I tell them my age because they guess me to be about fifteen years younger than I am. I have joint pain from years of heavy, hard work but I still get around pretty good and I still work seven days a week. Taking six or eight grams of fish oil per day on the advice of a chiropractor has helped a lot with joint and muscle aches and a little whiskey in the evening really works good for that too.

So what's the regimen mamboni?
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

End Times (23rd January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Hey Mamboni, my local gp always said I have these shots and these pills and I said how about all these swellings I have. My fingers used to itch like blue blazes and swell up and then there were the skin eruptions little red bumps that also itched like crazy until I scratched them open.

All the local docs tried about 4 of them basically got the deer in the headlight look when I asked them to fix my problems, before I took their shots and pharmaceuticals. I basically gave up on the medical community.

Thanks for the heads up on the copper and zinc. We still have copper water pipes and I have a copper ion gen for the hot tub and I take zinc pico something nate.

Palladium
    Thanks

I'm missing the problem, in simple terms what is wrong?
    Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by latemetal1 View Post
    I'm missing the problem, in simple terms what is wrong?
    L-Ascorbic Acid = natural molecule

Ascorbic Acid = synthesized molecule

Most assert they are "identical" but some believe they are not. Labs and corporations that synthesize chemicals definitely want you to believe the former, so take that into account.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

read the label... my god you's are slacking, first thing I looked up on receiving the package.
    CAS# 55-57-6
    Molecular structure: C3H8O3
    Jackie did it and you know it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

End Times (23rd January 2019)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    read the label... my god you's are slacking, first thing I looked up on receiving the package.
    CAS# 55-57-6
    Molecular structure: C3H8O3
    Glycerol?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (24th January 2019)