Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The universe may be conscious, say prominent scientists

Thanks
    Thanked 7,477 Times in 4,837 Posts

Re: The universe may be conscious, say prominent scientists

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    And just last week I saw an article that proclaimed consciousness does not truly exist...
    Makes it hard to believe you actually read that. I mean did the article just come together by chance? Just because a theory is stupid doesn’t mean there isn’t a conscious being behind it...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,814 Times in 2,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Makes it hard to believe you actually read that. I mean did the article just come together by chance? Just because a theory is stupid doesn’t mean there isn’t a conscious being behind it...
    Are you attempting to prove your own point of existence?

Or that a consciousness cannot exist in the vacuum created between ones own ears/eyes?

I said I saw, therefore I not am.

https://www.ted.com/talks/dan_dennet..._consciousness

Thanks

Your mission, should you all choose to accept it is to awaken Neuro to his sleeping - (k)not and very known consciousness.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Are you attempting to prove your own point of existence?

Or that a consciousness cannot exist in the vacuum created between ones own ears/eyes?

I said I saw, therefore I not am.

https://www.ted.com/talks/dan_dennet..._consciousness
    As strange as it may I wasn’t actually arguing against you actually reading it, but the absurdity that a paper arguing against consciousness existing could actually be written.

And I am by no means an expert on my own vast consciousness, but on your miniscule depraved silly
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    As strange as it may I wasn’t actually arguing against you actually reading it, but the absurdity that a paper arguing against consciousness existing could actually be written.

And I am by no means an expert on my own vast consciousness, but on your miniscule depraved silly
    Sounds like it was written by a consciousness who needs a cigar...

Have a Cigar https://g.co/kgs/6u2wJi

Thanks
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,843 Posts

sorry, Fred, God is His entire creation. there are biophtons in every living cell... you stand 50-50 with the the acknowledgement of science

Matter and spirit are ONE, and if we understand this, no matter how we look at the picture, then we will finally obey Natural Laws, stop believing that we can bend Nature as it pleases us and stop ripping her apart for profits..

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    "The Universe" is NOT conscious. The Universe is composed of matter & energy created by Consciousness.

That Consciousness is Yahweh God Almighty.

Anything to avoid giving Him credit. So, they say "the Universe" instead.

These "experts" are decades late, BTW:

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."

-- Max Planck, “Das Wesen der Materie” (The Nature of Matter), speech at Florence, Italy, 1944 (from Archiv zur Geschichte der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, Abt. Va, Rep. 11 Planck, Nr. 1797)

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."

-- Max Planck, The Observer, January 25th, 1931
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,843 Posts

since this knowledge is more than 4000 years old, HOW did the cavemen know about it... science will have to redeem itself... the merging or science is spirituality is well under way. what I have contended for quite a while already on here...

=================
    The Hippies Were Right: It's All about Vibrations, Man!
    A new theory of consciousness

By Tam Hunt on December 5, 2018
    https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...EdcTxNb9BK8SE0

Manifesto for Post-Materialistic Science
    “The shift from materialistic science to post-materialistic science may be of vital importance to the evolution of human civilization. It may be even more pivotal than the transition from geocentrism to heliocentrism.” – A Manifesto for Post-Materialistic Science
    http://www.opensciences.org/files/pd...st-Science.pdf
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

The scientific American lost any connection to real science around 1985. Since then it has been the propaganda organ of the elites. Sorry Goldie no-one is falling for your moronic bs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

woodman (19th March 2019)