Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the young doomed?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Re: Are the young doomed?

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    If I want to learn about MGTOW, I'll seek out someone who actually understands it, thank you.
    "MGTOW" is just a mirror image of "feminism" - "I don't need men" vs. "I don't need women."

It's an intellectual, psychological, and moral failure.

Men and women were created for each other. A man does not give up and surrender to shitty circumstances because he's been fucked over. He certainly doesn't embrace a Kosher mentality peddled to him by latent homosexuals.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (25th January 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    They’re tatted up riding the cock carousel.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/how...-your-13901764
    the site didnt like me blocking their tentacles. did it say that tats and std's are correlated? if not, it probably should have

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    the site didnt like me blocking their tentacles. did it say that tats and std's are correlated? if not, it probably should have
    How having TATTOOS affects your sex life, according to scientists

A survey by researchers from the University of Miami has revealed that people with tattoos are more likely to take risks - and this has an effect on their sex life

While many people still frown on them, there’s no doubt that tattoos are becoming more and more popular.

Now, a new study has revealed the effect that having tattoos has on your sex life.

Researchers from the University of Miami have found that people with tattoos are more likely to have a higher number of sex partners in the past year.

In the study, the researchers surveyed 2,008 adults - some of who had tattoos and some who didn’t.

The survey revealed that people with tattoos were more likely to be smokers, to have spent time in prison, and to have had a higher number of sexual partners.

Worryingly, these individuals were also more likely to be diagnosed with a mental health issue, and to report sleep issues.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Nothing worse than seeing tattoos on an otherwise attractive female. Biggest turnoff in the world.
    http://www.dailystormer.com

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stop Making Cents For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (24th January 2019),midnight rambler (24th January 2019),Shorty Harris (21st November 2019),Tumbleweed (25th January 2019),vacuum (24th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

This is pure identity politics right out of the leftist playbook: demonizing a whole movement by citing one extreme fringe individual. You have been identified: fuck off!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...lored_4350.jpg

I dunno why Fred is playing the White Knight in this thread defending women and attacking us. Fred and me usually agree about everything (except his imaginary friend Jesus). Gotta say I agree with Mamboni totally on the MGTOW stuff.

Hey Fred...aren't you in reality raising your wife's children just like that Joseph cuck in the bible?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (24th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Making Cents View Post
    Nothing worse than seeing tattoos on an otherwise attractive female. Biggest turnoff in the world.
    Been with well over 300 hot chicks, all were very fine. 9 or 10 were paid for bitches, none were men. None of the fine chicks had tattoos. different time I guess. Good looking chicks were never hit on so it was simple to pick them up. Neither me or any of them had tattoos. I only converse with about 20 of that run.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

This thread could be taken down the route of a watered down fiat currency in the dollar, but I've done that before.

A 2% increase in wages over 20 years of 6%inflation per annum does no young man well.

Meanwhile starry eyed retired punks (many of whom post here) party with IRA and SS pensions.

Why they react to you as if the best help you can provide is to go ***

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    That's disappointing. His vehement and very public opposition to Cultural Bolshevism was encouraging.
    Jordan does that with all group identities, its part and parcel to his arsenal with any individuals who come to him identify with a group.

The same answer would have been given to any other group. Nothing to be dissapointed over with him, imo.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    "MGTOW" is just a mirror image of "feminism" - "I don't need men" vs. "I don't need women."

It's an intellectual, psychological, and moral failure.

Men and women were created for each other. A man does not give up and surrender to shitty circumstances because he's been fucked over. He certainly doesn't embrace a Kosher mentality peddled to him by latent homosexuals.

The MGTOW community is constantly attacked, censored, and demonized by the establishment. Feminism is literally supported by it. This is the most typical TradCon response, trying to shame men into supporting a dead system that shames and shits on them constantly. The definition of insanity is doing the same shit over and over again and expecting different results. TradCons have tried the same shit over 100 years and lost every single battle. I don't care about your shame. If you want a functional Christian Patriarchal system that works join the Amish, Mennonites, or Pastor Dowell's group. Otherwise join those of us who ACTUALLY will do what is necessary to save the White race and Western civilization and take away women's rights. I'm here when you're ready to do that and end this insanity.

Feminism has already won. MGTOW is the only form of resistance the Feminists actually fear.

The goal of MGTOW is re-establishing Patriarchy through a mass strike, similar to "Going Galt" in Atlas Shrugged. Regardless of what you think the current deal is insane and young men see it and are walking away. MGTOW is an unstoppable force and will lead to an end of this current paradigm no matter how much people attack it. A majority of young men are abstaining from marriage. 70% of men 20-34 are not married. This is going on around the world, and not just in White countries. The problem is an epidemic in Asia and starting to spread to South America now too.

I came to the realization that 99% our problems are due to Feminism. As long as women vote Western civilization is doomed and the White race will go extinct. Either we restore the Patriarchy or Transhumanism saves us (we change our biology to fix this shit from going on.)

https://i.postimg.cc/XNrzJT4Z/iq.png

Most young men understand the issues and problems more than we are given credit for. Most of us see the hopelessness and prefer a passive aggressive route since it leads to the same outcome anyways. A lot of the weeaboos and weirdos sinking into watching anime/video games realize how hopeless the situation is so they go to escapism as the only sane outlet. Higher IQ people gravitate to this as Lower IQ people tend to go to more traditional roles (and get destroyed.) This is why you saw a birth and rapid growth in the Alt-Right once the Left infected the gaming industry and #GamerGate was born. There's a push for the Left to infect Anime now and this may grow the Alt-Right even more. We just wanna play vidya, but since we can't we'll have that we may just have to create the Fourth Reich.

I'm not writing this for End Times since he's not worth my time believing in Gynocentrist Traditionalism, but Book (and a few others) mainly are worth my time explaining this since I know they can be rationalized with.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (24th January 2019),mamboni (24th January 2019),vacuum (24th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

...but Book (and a few others) mainly are worth my time explaining this since I know they can be rationalized with.

You introducing me to the very concept of "cuck" was a huge personal epiphany for me Shami and I'm not embarrassed to admit this. Your GSUS Alt Right section is a treasure. I've disagreed with a few things like Milo but all and all you have been on a roll. Maybe create a brand new GSUS section called "MGTOW" or something if you want to really focus on females being the root cause of our demise?

MGTOW is essential in 2019 for both young men and geezers like me:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...40/564/8c6.gif

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.