Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the young doomed?

Thanks

Re: Are the young doomed?

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    ((They)) have destroyed the patriarchal order and demonized men and masculinity. Using the lie that is Feminism they have seduced the women to join ((them)) to destroy and undermine men and male institutions for the promise of "equality." The Boy Scouts - destroyed! Gun education in schools - gone! Athletic and male sports education - feminized! No fault divorce and the MeToo# mentality have undermined the man as head of household and empowered women to lie and make false claims of abuse with the confidence that "the state" will consider the man guilty until proved innocent and punish him by seizing his assets and children and imprisoning him if he doesn't pay her "vagimony." Women have invaded every male space leaving nothing and nowhere for men to congregate and celebrate male activities. One of the results of this is MGTOW: men in droves are dropping out of the system, not getting married, and not interacting with women. And who can blame them! Today's women are gold-digging sluts with toxic penis envy, devoid of any honor or trusthworthiness, in it for cheap sex and freebies at the expense of manginas. In the end, the family is collapsing, marriage is obsolete, and we are headed for societal collapse. When "the state" fails, and the welfare and preferences and special privileges disappear, and society degenerates into a mad max dystopia, women will find themselves alone and defenseless against the storm; most men will not bother to lift a finger to help them.
    i might have seen this here but just in case i didnt its titled how women dismantle nations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
    dont blame me!! im not my fault!!
    i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    everything in moderation! including moderation!
    Veritas vos liberabit

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiffertom For This Useful Post:

cheka. (24th January 2019),Jewboo (24th January 2019),mamboni (24th January 2019),midnight rambler (24th January 2019),monty (25th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

It's the fucken' commie Zionist jew globalists and their system!

Look what they are teaching in schools for the past generations.

Look at what they are promoting with their MSM and the Satanic jew fucks in Hollywood.

This entire world is geared up for a jew approved madman to kill all us white folks off and anyone else who disagrees with them.

It's time to fight back.

I hope you got some fight left in you cause we need to terminate each and every fucking one of them with extreme prejudice!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

cheka. (24th January 2019),Jewboo (24th January 2019),mamboni (24th January 2019),monty (25th January 2019),Tumbleweed (25th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post

... It's not a sin to have honest trouble finding good employment or being legitimately unable to work, but...

https://media.giphy.com/media/lqani6fvAd9K/giphy.gif

1) You yourself spend A LOT of time on the internet during what is normally work time for men your age. Do you yourself even have an actual job Fred?

2) Mamboni and I and our peers all have ex-wives and decades of personal observation to confirm the common sense wisdom of MGTOW.

3) Young men now have it ten times harder than we ever did. Your notion that "millions" of decent young single women exist in the USA is laughable. Who are they? Where are they?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th January 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Where are they?
    They’re tatted up riding the cock carousel.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/how...-your-13901764
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (24th January 2019),osoab (24th January 2019),Shorty Harris (21st November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    1) You yourself spend A LOT of time on the internet during what is normally work time for men your age. Do you yourself even have an actual job Fred?
    Of course not! My EBT pays ALL the bills.

I've said more than once my field is information science, which necessitates being online "all the time."

Tell us your source of income, Book. Wouldn't be "public assistance," right - funded by current FICA contributions?

2) Mamboni and I and our peers all have ex-wives and decades of personal observation to confirm the common sense wisdom of MGTOW.
    "Common sense wisdom"?! Denying the very nature of men and women is "wisdom"? Like I said, this form of "anti-feminism" is from the Jew, and you've swallowed it because of bitterness: "I got fucked over by someone who is evil who is also a woman" = "all women are evil."

Ask yourself: if "all" women have made their raison d'être "fucking over" men, why are there not many, many more homicides of said women, and of the "judges" who, real or imagined, are "unfair"?

3) Young men now have it ten times harder than we ever did. Your notion that "millions" of decent young single women exist in the USA is laughable. Who are they? Where are they?
    Your mentality is part of the Problem.

You're not going to find them in bars or "clubs."

Scroll back up and look at the meme you posted...that's what the typical "young man" (sic) who froths at the mouth about not having a girlfriend looks and acts like....though he probably has more hair. While you mock me for "spending A LOT" of time on the Internet, these "young men" are spending 40, 50, 60 percent of their days on PlayStation or Xbox.

While "the right" shrieks about the "sense of entitlement" among "the left," they themselves have their own sense of entitlement, including one-way "love." No one is entitled to love or sex. You earn it by being respectable.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

madfranks (25th January 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    They’re tatted up riding the cock carousel.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/how...-your-13901764
    And the "men" with tattoos are the ones fucking said females, in order to "get pussy."

If you want to be a "bad boy" by following the "trends," you will attract bad girls, even though they pretend to be otherwise. Logical consequences.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (24th January 2019)

Thanks

"Man (sic) Going His Own Way":

Man accused of threatening to kill ‘as many girls as I see’

https://apnews.com/3ac8ebc6ca5d46178d1a1d0c4b2f574b

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

"Man (sic) Going His Own Way":

Man accused of threatening to kill ‘as many girls as I see’

https://apnews.com/3ac8ebc6ca5d46178d1a1d0c4b2f574b
    This is pure identity politics right out of the leftist playbook: demonizing a whole movement by citing one extreme fringe individual. You have been identified: fuck off!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (24th January 2019),Spun Gold (4th February 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    This is pure identity politics right out of the leftist playbook: demonizing a whole movement by citing one extreme fringe individual. You have been identified: fuck off!
    LOL

And the "MGTOW" "movement" says "all women" are "sluts" or otherwise worthless.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

LOL

And the "MGTOW" "movement" says "all women" are "sluts" or otherwise worthless.
    If I want to learn about MGTOW, I'll seek out someone who actually understands it, thank you.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (24th January 2019)