Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you resemble Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Advert in DC Craig's list.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: do you resemble Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Advert in DC Craig's list.

From Jim Stone:
    Want to know why Trump is having such trouble with the deep state? Here it is, in a nut shell:

This is an old story, but it is just a reminder (this version was at the Daily Caller

The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower's lawyer, Michael Socarras.The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice's inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.
    The FBI rummaged through Cain's home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.

The report then goes on to explain how the raid, which should never have happened, was arranged by the FBI via a corrupted judge and was likely only conducted to make good and sure everything the whistleblower had was expunged totally so it could not be used in court against Hillary even after Congress got a copy of all of it.

Ok, so that's the gist of it.
    This is why Trump is having such a hard time winning, and it is totally not his fault: Too many corrupt judges are in the system acting totally illegally, and can't be removed because they are supported by other corrupt judges and corrupt employees at the federal level. Corrupted cops farther down the chain go with the flow rather than get fired, and therefore enforce the will of the corrupted judges that got orders for everything from a corrupted FBI, which is headed by totally corrupted Mueller, who is supported by a corrupt DOJ giving orders to slay a totally clean president.

Their only problem is they need something solid to use against Trump, and they never found it. But that won't stop them, they are skilled manipulators that can trick anyone into an accidental and totally innocent mis-stepping of wording, and that is how they wiped out Roger Stone.

In my pre-common core education, we were taught how communists function. They do exactly what Mueller is doing, (as a preliminary step to setting up a scenario where they can get away with killing everyone and not need to mess with these details) - If communists cannot get a direct hit on their desired target, they destroy everyone and everything around that target so the target has it's support eliminated and no new support will arrive because it is scared to death of what will happen. Then, as soon as they think they can get away with it, they remove that target one way or another.

The only thing supporting Trump now in US, is the American people.
    Trump is a great president. He might be the greatest president in history. Though my outlook is gloomy I am not going to stop supporting Trump, he needs us now more than ever and the outlook is not so good.

I seriously doubt his caving on the wall was any sort of 5D chess, and I doubt there is a silver lining in this anywhere. Trump can't win in this system, there is little question his advisors are communists fronting a false face to accomplish a job, Trump is not stupid and a lot of the decisions he has made recently sure make him look like it. There has to be a reason. I believe I have stated it.

Do not give up on Trump until the enemy has actually finished the job of destroying him, he is highly capable and absolutely brilliant. I just hope that matters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM WHAT DID I SAY? Trump caving was a HUGE error, Pelosi canceled the SOTU ANYWAY!

Totally unsubstantiated rumor based on "someone's word" has it that it will be on Feb 5th, DOUBT IT.*

* No one's word can be trusted in the shadow state unless it is a promise to push through legislation the American people hate!

Update to New York's new abortion law -

Folks, this is DISGUSTING. A recap:

RECAP: New York just rammed a law through that allows abortion on a baby's day zero birth day. No doctor has to be present, anyone can kill the baby. Additionally, no witness needs to be present. So anything that happens "happens". I have speculated this is just a veiled method of using midwives to deliver live babies to be used in satanic sacrifice rituals. Anyway, that's the original scoop. But wait, there's more!

You'd think this has to be fake news, but it is not fake news. I double and triple checked all of this, and it is positively NOT FAKE:

New York governor Cuomo went the whole 9 yards and officially stated that if you are pro-life, or conservative, or support the second amendment, you are not welcome in New York. It will take going over a few reports to get all of it, but Here is a nice start.

But wait: There's MORE!!!
    Suddenly having a zone where you can murder people in their birthday suit is a FESTIVE OCCASION. So to celebrate, Cuomo has ordered state landmarks to be lit up with lights that are BABY GIRL PINK!!! I KID YOU NOT, you'd have to think that was fake news, but no, it happened, Cuomo really was THAT AUDACIOUS about it.

The event was so festive, he even ordered the spire of ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER - you know - the not-so-"freedom tower" to be lit up pink, declaring "In the face of a federal government intent on rolling back Roe v. Wade and women's reproductive rights, I promised that we would enact this critical legislation within the first 30 days of the new session - and we got it done. I am directing that New York's landmarks be lit in pink to celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow."
    Folks, I repeat: That is not fake news. It is so disgusting it "has to be fake", but even The Onion would not be that audacious.

Cuomo was probably rigged into office. Maybe not. Maybe. Well, considering New York is Jew central, maybe not. But there is no maybe to this:
    If Cuomo really was elected, and the people who rammed this legislation through really were elected, and this legislation really is supported by a majority of New Yorkers,

Russia has several a 100 megaton tsunami bombs off the east coast, just waiting to fill the role of God's hand in this. If you live in New York and don't agree with this kind of behavior, I suggest you leave before an unscheduled swim.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Neuro (29th January 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

women's reproductive rights
    TRANSLATION: women's right to be a slut and ride the cock carousel until the vajaja is worn out. Pregnancy? Just a troublesome inconvenient consequence.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (28th January 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

BTW, men, especially white men, have no 'reproductive rights' except for the they can go fuck themselves part.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (28th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I had to look up the claim of legalized full term abortion in New York. Some things are just to absurd, and you cant believe it is real. Unfortunately it is real. This is how a late/full term abortion is done:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtBnSPLH...OYtt20RJpDnUme

I do think it is a barbaric act to kill your own flesh and blood within your womb, but it is certainly far less barbaric to terminate a pregnancy before the foetus a) looks like a human being (before 12th week or so) b) before it being able to survive outside of the uterus (around 22 week). In the third trimester it is a fully formed human being that is capable of surviving without the aid of its mothers organs. It is nothing but murder to inject poison into such a baby. Satanical!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

monty (29th January 2019)