CREDIBLE RUMOR: TRUMP IS NOT SIGNING THE DEM FUNDING BILL AND WILL INSTEAD TRIGGER ANOTHER SHUTDOWN. GOOD NEWS IF TRUE.

Guatemala Intel Minister: Migrant Caravans Are "Well-Planned, " Not Spontaneous

From Breitbart

"Guatemalan head of intelligence Mario Duarte said during a visit to Washington Tuesday that the migrant caravans heading to the U.S. southern border are "well-planned" and "well-organized" by those wanting to "weaponize those in need."
"This was not a spontaneous event. It was well-planned. It was well-organized, " Duarte, head of the Secretariat of Strategic Intelligence of Guatemala, said at an event hosted by the Center for a Free Secure Society at the National Press Club.
He said different intelligence, law enforcement, and military agencies found evidence that the October caravan from Honduras to the U.S. - which at one point contained about 40, 000 migrants - was organized in advance.
There was a call on October 5 in Honduras for citizens to join a "massive migration walk to the United States, " he said. "We detected logistical preparation throughout Guatemala and Mexico, to be able to bring all these people to the U.S. southern border."
He said the main organization behind the caravans was a non-governmental organization based out of Chicago, called Pueblos Sin Fronteras, led by organizer and pastor Emma Lozano.

My insert: Pueblos Sin Fronteras is a Soros funded NGO
"We had a big, huge contingent of police officers protecting our border. Unfortunately this migrant groups put women, the elderly and children as young as 40 days of age at the front, and started pushing and pressing against our police force, " he said.
"We could not even use tear gas ... because some of the smoke could hurt the small children, " he said.
"It became an unsustainable situation. Children were being pressed against the fence. Some of them were actually were already suffocating because of all the pressure behind them. So we had to retreat our police forces and to allow these migrants to go through our border, " he said.
My comment: So Soros is using threats of killing babies to get the caravans through. Considering the left's stand on post birth abortion, THAT FITS. Overheard in a Soros conference room: "IT IS TIME TO OVERTHROW GUATEMALA, THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE ALT MEDIA!!!"

Drudge linked a report stating sex robots could be dangerous.

Drudge is way too far into sex robots, but at least he linked a report that stated all might not be well with the tech. I am not linking sex robot crap from here, however, consider this: The report may not state it directly, but leaves a hint that the state could, through a hacked sex robot with "the strength of five people", kill you by crushing you to death.That's not very sexy!

The Dems are charging up to remove Trump

This is such an obvious coup the only thing that needs to be clarified is that Trump walked into the middle of a coup and stands a chance of spoiling it

The coup was already underway. They expected to slam dunk the United States. Trump walked on the scene, was not part of the gig, and went from hero to zero in one fell swoop. The media, the judges, the poll workers, most of Congress, the entire legal body across the country, the colleges, the schools, the medical community and law enforcement is in on the coup, whether or not they know directly or are merely useful idiots.

So after Mueller came up zero, Pelosi is "super charging the house" removing all barriers to prosecuting Trump. She can't do that unless there is a coup underway, and her trolls are well planted to make it happen.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is also obviously dead, but because there is a coup underway with all necessary elements in place to prevent action on her death, she'll be the "judge" until Trump is removed and can't appoint another supreme court justice.

MORE PROOF of a coup.

Kushner is not too stupid to see this. He might be able to dupe Ivanka, so maybe Ivanka is merely a useful idiot, but clearly, obviously, Kushner is part of the subversion and he's right there, smack dab in the middle of Trump's life, and is the probable key source of all the leaks. He's probably why Trump is failing to get enough done.

I'd say we are in trouble, DEEP trouble. Trump needs to shut the government down, adjourn congress, and rule by executive order under national emergency powers or we are TOAST.

With the budget for the wall being over a thousand pages, containing nothing of value for securing the nation yet giving payouts to illegals, and more than five billion for wall construction in Israel, Jordan, and Ukraine, I'd say both the Democrats and Republicans have driven a clear message: They are going to have their coup come hell or high water, and absolutely WILL wreck this country on the terms of George Soros, by importing as many people as possible like the one in the next report. The American people have to put a stop to this one way or another. It has been said time and time again, if this coup succeeds it will have to be more than forum talk.

A probable illegal immigrant shot a woman in the face with a crossbow and was released from jail promptly!

The article at the Is so convoluted and poorly written that I considered not posting this for that alone, however, it ought to be posted because of how rotten all of this is. I think it was edited down to remove the bad parts. Here's a summary:
A probable illegal definitely immigrant robbed a woman's home. She knew who did it. So she went to his house with her kids to get her stuff back. He had a crossbow, said he was going to shoot them, and fired the crossbow at one of her kids. She managed to dive in front of the arrow to save her kid, but it went into her head, through her cheekbone, severed a facial nerve so one half of her face will be paralyzed, and she managed to leave and drive herself to the hospital looking like this:

After doing this to a WHITE woman who was straight (but the Mail was careful to call her only a parent at one point, not a straight white mother) the guy who shot her in the face was released from jail on minor charges!!! Because he was gay, plus (probably) illegal, and he shot a straight white. And it also appears he may have been a gay lover with the Judge.

It is extremely difficult to make sense of this particular report, but it appears that the guy who shot the woman was a gay lover of the Judge who released him, but the report is such a mess it is hard to really sort it all out. It drags a whole bunch of unexplained crap in, maybe you can make sense of it!
Bottom line: Judges should not be appointed, they should be elected like Sheriffs and I am still not sure I got the story straight after staring at the article for 45 minutes. I looked for other reports that were written better, but none had any of the details or mentioned that the guy who shot this woman was already released
And even this report is not clear about whether or not the judge who was his gay lover was the judge who actually released him.

Barr got voted in as AG. Probably not good.

He was Hillary's lawyer for 20 years. How could that go wrong?
Wait and see I guess, but I suspect a continuation of the COUP. I'll bet that within a week, he'll bring Trump up on charges. This may well be a no win scenario. And I bet Jared advised it.

California canceled their bullet train and Trump tweeted a good one

"California has been forced to cancel the massive bullet train project after having spent and wasted many billions of dollars. They owe the Federal Government three and a half billion dollars. We want that money back now. Whole project is a "green" disaster!"
My response: They wasted billions of dollars and got nothing done. That happens when governments go totally corrupt and simply steal once there is money somewhere to be stolen.
Trump should take that 3.5 billion back and use it on the wall, along with El Chapo's funds. The government of California and El Chapo are of the same cloth so why not?