Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burlington Vermont Soviet sister city of fake American's trained in subversion.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Burlington Vermont Soviet sister city of fake American's trained in subversion.

Cleaning up the mess: Let's get the details of 5G clear

5G is the LEAST penetrating of all wireless technologies by a factor of an average of 20 cubed. This means it has a hard time penetrating anything, including your skin. If anyone posts "it penetrates better than anything" they are wrong, and don't understand how frequencies behave.

The fact that 5G has such a difficult time penetrating anything at all is what makes it dangerous.
    Why would a lack of an ability to penetrate make it dangerous? Answer: Because of the type of phase array antenna all 5g devices need to function. The device can easily triangulate where the tower is because the frequencies are high enough to allow triangulation from only the antennas in a small device. The device, knowing exactly where the tower is, then uses a phase array antenna to blast a signal back to the tower. This would not be a problem if the device never tried to reach the tower through your brain, but if your brain is between it and the tower, you're going to have massively focused energy cutting a thin line through your brain, and it will definitely cause damage. And even if they figure out how to cause the device to normally point that beam away from you, what about other people nearby? They cannot be factored in. 5G is going to be a haphazard wave throw. Interestingly, because of the nature of how such devices work, mark my word: People will notice the device giving off "heat". It will definitely happen. it will "give off heat" but won't be hot itself. That's because the "heat" will be the radio waves getting absorbed by your body, with as much gain as they are using people are without question going to notice.
    What's going to happen when your brain gets that heat, and you can't feel it? The brain itself can't feel injury, headaches are felt from the inside linings of blood vessels in the brain and not the actual neurons. You could fry lots of them and never feel a thing.
    And the elite don't care, they are doing all they can to destroy our intelligence with shots they claim are vaccines and are clearly not. 5G brain damage would probably be an asset to them as far as they see it. I cannot believe they are legalizing it at all.
    I will NEVER use 5g, EVER. I don't need a daily dose of brain damage!~

A really good commercial by Jeep

Jeep was bought out by Fiat along with Chrysler motors. They are all still American made. And it looks like Fiat is not over-run by SJW's because they produced a patriotic super bowl commercial that is worth watching.This two minute commercial starts out with a guy in a recording studio, singing the first few words of the national anthem. The words then stop, but the piano back up continues, with the words replaced by scenes of America that are the words in the national anthem. It is quite well done. At the end, it cuts back to the recording studio where the recording artist sings the last few words.
    It is a Jeep commercial, yes, but they definitely put the country first. They were smart enough to realize their customer base is patriotic and that Americans are totally sick of corporations bashing everything that is American, and makes America great. They will probably sell a lot of Jeeps with this, And I'd like to make a point here: Fiat cars are second to none and equal to Toyota. You have to ignore the Fiat 500 which I do not like at all, I really don't know why they made that because it does not represent Fiat well at all. They have many other cars that kick the 500 to the curb for a lot less cash and they also own Alfa Romeo which is at present seriously encroaching on Audi and BMW with amazingly good cars. They will definitely root out everything that was wrong with Chrysler and Jeep. They have had enough time to do it by now, and it will definitely make those brands better than they have been. So if you were considering Jeep, consider this commercial, and how excellent Jeep's new steward is.

Thanks

Re: Burlington Vermont Soviet sister city of fake American's trained in subversion.

From Jim Stone:

HEADS UP: MSM FRONTED GINSBURG "CONCERT APPEARANCE" IS A HOAX

Here is the video of the entire concert that was posted by the Constitution Center
    (where the concert happened) as a "not listed video" to keep it hidden. (not for long, it got found and they will probably pull this) it can only be found via direct link. Ginsburg was not there. At no point in the entire hour and a half video was she ever shown, and the audience was very small, with only 30 or so people. She should have been highly visible. Additionally, despite the Constitution center posting this themselves, they called her "the notorious" Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Why?
    I tried downloading this, and for the first time ever received an error, saying I was not permitted by Google to download it. Obviously they don't want evidence gathered.
    Here is the back story: The Washington Post published a piece claiming Ginsburg attended a concert "in her honor" and that she appeared to be "Resplendent, Glam, Magnificent, and great". They have since edited their bullshit to not include that.
    BIG PROBLEM: The linked video of the concert above, despite running for an hour and a half, does not show her there. Additionally leaked photos of the event afterward do not show her there. She was obviously not there. So why would this story be run? ANSWER: The SOTU is tomorrow night, and the world needed convincing she's alive. Now all they will say is she did not show up to the SOTU because she needed rest after the concert.

Ok, here's the kicker:
    Click the video link for that concert. Below the video, it is showing as "not listed in Youtube's search". So whoever posted it wanted it to be there, but not be found so the media can claim it was posted to Youtube, and cause people to assume Ruth must be in it. But it was never linked from any news reports and cannot be found in a Youtube search. WHY?
    HERE IS THE ANSWER: Read the comments! The Long View: A Portrait of Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Nine Songs
    31 Comments
    Where in the World is RBG?
    Asking for 64 million friends

Janet Canary
    Wheres proof of life

myfavs
    We were told that RBG was there! By WAPO and CNN! Please post photos so we can share in her triumph! How exciting! I am SO glad that she will now definitely be at the SOTU tomorrow!

Bud Harton
    WaPo and the Hill report that RBG was there but she doesn't show up in the video in a concert in her honor?

Rob Powpowgnargnar
    no proof of life. #wheresruth

dubgrug89
    Not one picture or mention of RBG? She's on LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES.

dubgrug89
    Is it just me or does this seem like a bunch of communists?

Robert A
    57:05 I mean, WTF is this?!

Joseph Smith
    From 11:12 through 14:17, no mention of Ginsberg. Then, coincidentally it cuts off the rest of what he said at 14:18. Then again 1:20:26 concluding remarks, no Ginsberg acknowledment anywhere until she ends with song at 1:21:55. Then 1:25:52 to the end, never an acknowledgement of Ginsberg in the audience at all. We DEMAND proof of life!

Robert A
    This is the most cringeworthy video I've ever scrolled through...No words

Mr Bojangles
    Ruth looked stunning ! The mile-long walks and twice weekly workouts with a trainer have her in tip-top shape for the Impeachment of Drumpf.

M Perkins
    (((you demons))) are not fooling ANYONE, PERIOD.

Sergi Mason
    This had me cringing to death

William Healy
    Ya'll give Adolph Hitler a good name

Black Labs Matter
    That was waterboarding to the ears. This should be a war crime to have to listen to.

Patricia W
    Ha! I knew it! RBG is not there!!!

Good morning!
    Where's the gargoyle?

myfavs
    We were told that RBG was there! By WAPO and CNN! Please post photos so we can share in her triumph! How exciting! I am SO glad that she will now definitely be at the SOTU tomorrow!

AJ78 J
    Rumour to sell tickets?

Janet Canary
    > Wheres proof of life

Don Allen
    This is a gigantic scam! The Left is THAT DESPERATE that CIA-bought and paid for Washington Post is lying through their teeth. NO RBG was seen at this concert, not a SINGLE PIC was taken by ANYONE. More bullshit on the part of the Democrats, they are truly the party of DEATh and DESTRUCTION. They offer NO real practical solutions. The Democrats should be banned as a party. They are treasonous rat turds.

REAL REASON FOR "JOURNALIST" LAYOFFS: THE NDAA EXPIRED

Remember the 2016 NDAA? It was the latest iteration of the NDAA that had a stipulation put through by Obama which allowed the government to fund the media to lie to the American people. It just expired, and coincidentally 2100 "journalists" just got laid off, and a few hostile web sites have vanished altogether. The 2018 version (which is for 2019) did not have any funding for this.With 2100 layoffs in the MSM, the money obviously vanished somewhere!
    Yes, in typical liberal blood sucking fashion, as soon as someone else was not picking up the tab for their bullshit, it appears to have meant ADIOS, X 2100!

Hillary acquaintance "John of God" busted for child trafficking and sex slaves, and witness committed suicide!

As it turns out, Bill Clinton was one of his clients. "John of God" was a Brazilian faith healer who did business with the "elite" providing sex slaves, who, once pregnant, carried their babies to term to then be sold against their will. 700 women, it was not a small operation.
    But wait, there's more! "John of God" was Bill and Hillary Clinton's faith healer, who provided sexual services to Bill. And in proper fashion, the whistle blower is now dead from suicide.

This Daily Mail article has a LOT of details, but is missing a couple of the details, (the Clinton connection) obviously. As it turns out, "John of God" appeared on Oprah, and bragged about having the Clintons as clients. This is confirmed, despite the Daily Mail failing on that detail, calling it "rumor".Gee, the "suicide" fits a pattern!

Nancy Pelosi continuously quotes a bible verse that does not exist!

This is not a hoax, even Drudge covered it. And worse? There's no bible verse that is even remotely close to it, despite Pelosi insisting it is real and claiming it is in Isaiah. Surprisingly, the following is from Slate:"Nancy Pelosi addressed a gathering of presidents of Christian colleges this week in Washington, where she thanked the evangelical community for its leadership on immigration and refugee policy reform. To this end, the speaker of the House quoted a favorite bit of biblical wisdom in her opening statement: "To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us."
    OK, actually, she said, it might not technically be from the Bible. "I can't find it in the Bible, but I quote it all the time, " Pelosi said as she introduced the quote. "I keep reading and reading the Bible - I know it's there someplace. It's supposed to be in Isaiah. I heard a bishop say, 'To minister to the needs of God's creation..."
    To clarify: It is not "there someplace."
    MY COMMENT: LIBS MAY TRY TO GET AWAY WITH REPEATING A LIE UNTIL IT IS "TRUE", BUT THIS ONE AINT GONNA FLY. NANCY DOES NOT "KEEP READING AND READING" THE BIBLE.

New Spacex rocket thruster at least as impressive as Apollo

I have seen the thrusters at the Smithsonian's National Air and Space museum and what is in this picture is far more impressive. Musk is on track to out-do the best NASA ever did.
    He has a test firing of this engine on his twitter now.

The NFL may have made a bad mistake.

Remember This Jeep commercial I posted yesterday?From what I can tell, this did not air during the super bowl for whatever reason, even though it was specifically stated to be a super bowl commercial. If it did not air, it is obviously because it was patriotic. None of the forums or social media have any discussion of this showing, only that people did not see it and they were expecting to. It is titled "Jeep Big Game Blitz" on Jeep's own youtube, which strongly implies it should have aired for the super bowl. If it really did not and it was not just a market issue where some people saw it and others did not, BIG MISTAKE NFL, because despite it posting on Youtube only three days ago, it has 41, 750, 000 views and is climbing by more than a million an hour. The commercial is THAT GOOD. If you have not seen it yet, you ought to watch.
    I have not gotten the final answer as to whether or not it was banned, but right now it sure looks like it. The NFL will never live this down if the commercial was not permitted to air.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (5th February 2019),monty (5th February 2019)

Thanks

STRONG CREDIBLE RUMOR: The "concert" Ruth Bader Ginsburg attended last night was her funeral

They cut the eulogy out. Her robe is hanging off to the side of the stage along with her gavel. She may have "attended" but it was in a coffin or box. It all makes sense, watch the video of Ginsburg's funeral HERE Yes, she did "attend a concert in her honor" but she did it as a corpse.
    It is time for them to show her alive and well. They can't, and Trump had damn well better step on this.

My final conclusion on the F-35

I have suspected for a long long time that it was a spectacular plane that Israel sabotaged. If you want the F-35 to work right, you have to be an Israeli pilot. Guaranteed: All F-35's that attack Israel will instantly crash themselves, if that ever happens. Whatever number of them actually succeed in their missions elsewhere will be directly determined by how Israel wants it to go.This is all just a gut feeling. But it is what I think, anyone who believes Israel does not have a unilateral hack on the F-35 is probably mistaken. Absent Israeli interference, it is probably great.
    Additionally, I don't for a minute suspect Putin is NOT in Israel's back pocket. The only thing Russia will ever do is "surface help" to it's allies which is all pretend and always comes up short of ultimate success. I have no question whatsoever that if Russia nuked the United States, and the U.S. was unable to respond, Israel would party for a month. The United States is the last great bastion against the New World Order and Russia not being part of the New World Order is probably nothing but stage play. ALL of the conquest of Europe and attempted conquest of the United States has it's roots in the Bolshevik communists of Russia, who definitely DID NOT just one day decide to roll over and play dead. The "Fall of Russia" was, as far as I see it, a predominant hoax.
    I seriously doubt the F-35 would ever be allowed to successfully conduct direct attacks against Russia. There is little chance that Israel would actually want that.

After McDonalds lost a lawsuit, Burger King is trolling McDonalds in Sweden

The following menu is a reality. Funny!

This is not the first time Burger King has trolled McDonald's, the following appeared in the United States:

My opinion: There are better burgers out there than burger king, but they at least beat McDonalds and Jack In The Box, both of which make me sick. Wendy's comes off as being better, but also makes me sick. "sick" means: I feel satisfied immediately after eating, but a few hours later a headache creeps in, progresses to bad muscle pains the following day, the next day is worse, and then, 3 days later I start to pull out of it. It totally destroys 3 days. It does not matter what menu item, a lot of the fast food (even Starbucks now) clearly has something wrong with it that Burger King does not have wrong. The fast foods I can eat without consequence are Burger King, KFC, Little Caesars, In-N-Out, Carl's Junior and Church's chicken provided I don't touch the Pepsi products, which also have the same "poison", whatever it is.

A recap of the "spy chips" in Chinese made Iphones

This is a first grader level "conspiracy" that happens to be totally impossible. Just because a product is made in China does not mean they can sneak a "spy chip" into it.

REALITY: Apple products are designed by Apple with Apple engineers mandating all parts, circuit board layouts, EVERYTHING. And when they get their products back from China, after having "China build them" they know exactly how they should look and be laid out and what parts are supposed to be there.
    The original TOTALLY IDIOTIC rumor was published by the MSM in numerous places, claiming that the "spy chip" would be un-noticed because it is "only the size of a grain of rice". Well, that's just dandy, because a grain of rice is 8 millimeters long and 2 millimeters in widthand an Iphone X is 7.7 millimeters thick, which means that by the time you subtract the thickness of a circuit board, plus the back, plus the front, there's no room for "a grain of rice", none of the chips on the board are even that thick. 2 millimeters thickness in a microelectronics device is totally unheard of except for maybe a capacitor and then, probably not even that.
    The "chinese spy chip" story is a load of BUNK, 2 millimeters by 8 millimeters exceeds the size of microelectronic components, and the "grain of rice" ruse was fronted by a fool who thought that was small. Even back in the 1980's, when things were just starting to be miniaturized and surface mounted, most components such as resistors and diodes were approximately 1 millimeter thick, 2 millimeters wide, and 3 millimeters long, far smaller than a "grain of rice" which in reality, most fittingly matches the size of the components used in the 1970's. Obviously things like capacitors and transformers are often going to be larger but even then, they are sometimes that small.
    There's no conceivable way the Chinese would ever get a "spy chip" put into anything by any manufacturer without that manufacturer knowing about it, the engineers who designed the products will definitely take a few apart just to see how "their baby" looks and they'd definitely notice after building and testing the prototypes and looking at it on a computer screen for a year during development. There's no such thing as a CHINESE "spy chip" in an Iphone, the ISRAELI spy chip, (which is the whole damn device) is what you need to worry about.

There's little question that the entire Chinese spy chip ruse, and the attacks on Huawei, are for the sole purpose of bashing China (which happens to have Huawei, a home grown company that does not cooperate well enough with the NSA and Israel) beating out Apple and approaching topping Samsung. The tribe can't have the world's most popular cell phone company not be in their back pocket, so "grain of rice spy chip OMG the Gook's gonna get you" is what it will be via their flatulent fraudulent media, and deep state intelligence traitors.

Drudge has the Ginsburg concert I linked earlier, and there's fewer than "4, 000 views?" YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Youtube shenanigans as usual.
    Drudge is reporting the Ginsburg "concert appearance" accurately, questioning why no photos of Ginsburg

The article he linked is priceless, especially the comments, FINALLY Drudge posted something that was like the good old days of Drudge.

Thanks

Tennessee may be about to take a huge step towards restoring constitutional courts

In today's courts, you are guilty until proven innocent regardless of the surface claims, PLUS the juries are not informed and are instead mis-informed and told to vote however the judges want them to, and that usually means to the letter of the law. If the juries are expected to agree with the judge, they might as well not be there at all. Tennessee is changing that. Take a look at an excerpt from some new proposed legislation (which is a return to the old way)Sen. Frank Nicely (R-Strawberry Plains) filed Senate Bill (SB369) on Jan. 30. Rep. Martin Daniel (R-Knoxville) filed a companion bill (HB368) the following day. Under the proposed law, courts would be required to fully inform jurors of their rights at the request of a defendant's attorney using the following language. "If you have a reasonable doubt as to whether the state has proven any one (1) or more of the elements of the crime charged, you must find the defendant not guilty. However, if you find that the state has proven all the elements of the offense charged beyond a reasonable doubt, you should find the defendant guilty. Even if you find that the state has proven all of the elements of the offense charged beyond a reasonable doubt, you may still find that based upon the facts of this case, a guilty verdict will yield an unjust result, and you may find the defendant not guilty."
    The bolded text is where it's at. This fits the original intentions of the courts to have the juries follow the spirit of the law, rather than the letter of the law. It is important to allow juries to temper the will of the state, and be the final voice as to whether or not a particular law should be applied in a particular case. It is the jury itself that should serve the purpose of squelching tyranny.

This new legislation proposal is the first time I have heard of anyone at the state level make a proposal to return the courts to functioning as they should. There is more on this topic HERE,
    they say it with more detail but my take on this is in agreement, and is based on an "old school" education from the public school system, which used to teach this. Clearly they don't anymore.

Trump KILLED IT at the State of the Union

There's little question Pelosi had her worst nightmares fulfilled. Even according to the scamming MSM, they are reporting that 76 percent of the people agreed with the speech and thought the message was awesome. If they report that, there's little question Trump hit 85+percent approval at a bare minimum.We are going to have to see what comes of this, and if they are going to JFK him because it appears they can't handle Trump any other way. Pelosi had a nervous tick of varying intensity all the way through, it was definitely not her day.

Take a look at This patent

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnet ahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148. PN.&OS=PN%2F6506148&RS=PN%2F6506148

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

Abstract
    Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.
    My comment: This is a very long and detailed patent which spells it all out perfectly. There's no "tinfoil hat" to this, they really can mess with your brain via a television screen or monitor and made it all run on Windows.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

They cut the eulogy out. Her robe is hanging off to the side of the stage along with her gavel. She may have "attended" but it was in a coffin or box. It all makes sense, watch the video of Ginsburg's funeral HERE Yes, she did "attend a concert in her honor" but she did it as a corpse.
    It is time for them to show her alive and well. They can't, and Trump had damn well better step on this.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th February 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

So Fox JooNooz didn't jump the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

monty (7th February 2019)

Thanks

PROOF JUST SURFACED THAT RUSSIA IS AS BAD AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING

Russia is now jailing Jehova's Witnesses just for being Jehova's witnesses. How different is that from China and Falun Gong?

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Russian court on Wednesday found a Danish adherent of the Jehovah's Witnesses guilty of organizing a banned extremist group and jailed him for six years in a case critics condemn as crushing religious freedom.Armed police detained Dennis Christensen, a 46-year-old builder, in May 2017 at a prayer meeting in Oryol, some 200 miles (320 km) south of Moscow after a court in the region outlawed the local Jehovah's Witnesses a year earlier.
    Russia's Supreme Court later ruled the group was "extremist" and ordered it to disband nationwide. Christiansen's detention, Russia's first extremism-related arrest of a Jehovah's Witness, foreshadowed dozens more.
    The court in the city of Oryol on Wednesday found Christiansen guilty after a long trial, his lawyer, his wife and a representative for the Jehovah's Witnesses told Reuters.
    Christiansen had pleaded innocent, saying he was exercising freedom of religion guaranteed in Russia's constitution. Danish Foreign Minister Anders Samuelsen called on Moscow to respect religious freedom and criticized it for classifying Jehovah's Witnesses on a par with terrorist groups.
    The U.S.-headquartered Jehovah's Witnesses have been under pressure for years in Russia, where the dominant Orthodox Church is championed by President Vladimir Putin. Orthodox scholars have cast them as a dangerous foreign sect that erodes state institutions and traditional values, allegations they reject.
    More on this here

My comment: He forgot that Russia's constitution is still interpreted by closet communists! Jehova's witnesses are "on par with terrorists??!!??" HA HA they may knock a lot of doors and cause a few people to hide for a few minutes, but that does not qualify as "terrorism". Putin is a TURD with that one. The base reality is that Jehova's witnesses are actually decent. YEP, Putin wants EVERYONE in the "dominant orthodox church" the same way China welcomes Catholics, provided they accept the communist version and go to the state approved church with state approved priests!
    What have I been saying about Russia? This pulled their pants down, and this time, all I need to say is "TOLD YOU SO!!!"Mormons had better bail on that sh*thole country if they have not already, they are NEXT.

A GREAT SOTU MOMENT:

"There could be no greater contrast to the beautiful image of a mother holding her infant child than the chilling displays our Nation saw in recent days. Lawmakers in New York cheered with delight upon the passage of legislation that would allow a baby to be ripped from the mother's womb moments before birth. These are living, feeling, beautiful babies who will never get the chance to share their love and dreams with the world. And then, we had the case of the Governor of Virginia where he basically stated he would execute a baby after birth.To defend the dignity of every person, I am asking the Congress to pass legislation to prohibit the late-term abortion of children who can feel pain in the mother's womb. Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth: all children -- born and unborn -- are made in the holy image of God."
    My comment: That is the first time any president has made such a statement. And it is about time.

MADURO'S HIT SQUADS IN ACTION

This is where socialism almost always ends. This is what Trump spoke out against so well last night. In this video posted to Twitter,
    Maduro's hit squads drag a man out of his yard (probably after he was tracked down via Faceplant) and shoot his knee out. Facebook (for dummies) the most probable way they hunted him down for this.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Jehova's witnesses are "on par with terrorists??!!??" HA HA they may knock a lot of doors and cause a few people to hide for a few minutes,
    Could be knocking on doors Is considered extreme in Russia, who knows?

Thanks

The war on Trump's SOTU is stunning and well orchestrated

I'd just like to throw out there that social media is abuzz with trolls that are coming out of the shadows with stealth accounts I have not seen before (too numerous to mention) on conservative social media hotspots.
    They are doing everything possible to destroy Trump and they are using misleading headlines to get people to read through their crap. Here's a prime example that occurred on a very conservative and Trump supporting site:
    "Venezuelan Coup Update - It's On!
    In President Trump's mostly lame with lots of fluff and very little substance SOTU address, Trump skilfully maneuvered emotional talking points into a superficial dichotomy show of dumbed down political rhetoric; saying nothing that any individual with the smallest amount of intellect did not already know.

From one side of his mouth, destroyer class sycophant Trump claimed to be pro life, while from the other side of his mouth licking the boots of his anti-life, destroyer class owners.

From one side of his mouth Trump said; "Great nations do NOT PARTICIPATE in perpetual war", while from the other side of his mouth Trump officially, and publicly endorsed random CIA asset guy named Juan as the legitimate leader of Venezuela, officially green lighting, and setting the official stage for a full blown military coup of the legitimate Nicolas Maduro government, by US military forces.

Trump's idea of making America great again is continuing the exact same foreign policy as Obama, Bushes, and Clintons.

The names change, but the policy of the destroyer class remains the same.

Trump is not the enemy of the deep state.

Trump is simply another deep state stooge, just like Obama, Bushes, and Clintons.

My comment: That was a well thought out back stab. However well stated, every point is easily rebuffed. If Trump is "licking the boots of the anti-life destroyer class", why did he try to de-fund planned parenthood, and get blocked by the deep state? If he is just another stooge, why is he continually tripping off the 9th circuit? If he's like Obama, why is China pissed, and why are jobs returning, and why does he have a legit birth certificate and actual female wife? Why did Hillary freak out, saying "if that bastard wins we all go to jail?" If he is not the enemy of the deep state, why is he constantly being attacked, with Schiff announcing a deep dredge investigation of Trump's past, AFTER that awesome SOTU which the MSM including even FOX is now constantly attacking, after the balance of the MSM bashed him for two entire years prior? What pulled FOX out of the closet?

SO TRUMP is continuing the exact same foreign policy of Obama, Bush and Clinton, while ousting the UN and de-funding NATO while he turned back on the ABM treaty and started designing new nukes while attempting to pull out of Syria and Afghanistan, only to meet resistance from the deep state he's supposed to be a stooge for? How ridiculous is the crap being spewed after that AWESOME SOTU? Well, just read the quoted post - it is typical!

They are DESPERATE, and I'd like to point out - FOX supported Trump for as long as they believed Mueller would be successful. Now that Mueller came up with nothing, even FOX is doing a lot to destroy Trump, and the assault on Trump across the board is now showing with pre-registered trolls (even on) conservative venues that are tightly controlled and not easy to get into showing their true colors - lurkers waiting in the darkness to use well trusted venues to stab from. I gotta say, I'm a bit pissed.

The shadow state has CLEARLY, UNQUESTIONABLY pulled out all the stops and is showing it's full hand right now in a massive attempt to back stab Trump after he delivered in a way that could only be described as epic, and paradigm shifting. They are scared to death after being exposed so eloquently as the frauds they are, and we are seeing this with how they have chosen to behave and comment in the aftermath. Now is the litmus test, if any of your preferred news venues are attacking or trying to diminish Trump right now, they FAILED, and it is time to ditch them.

VERY STRANGE: Madonna really did post this to her twitter:

On January 23, Madonna posted the following:
    "Be careful before you act . . . . . .

Her subsequent tweets are about women's liberation and how great she is, but it is interesting indeed that she threw that in to the mix. Clearly, she is speaking from experience.

Here you go (if this embed works) Rand Paul petition to overturn RoeVwade

(The petition did not make it and there is no link (bj))

A warning about EMP no one has given

Many of my readers know I call total B.S. about EMP destroying microelectronics. FACT: If they are not plugged into anything, it can't. The cross section of the circuits is too small and all of the circuits now have static protection that will shunt EMP.
    However, the same is not true of the grid
    The grid does have the large wire runs necessary to build an enormous surge of EMP, exceeding that of lightning. There are circuits in place for lightning that might work to protect the system partially, however, there's something no one has ever mentioned: Transformers and generators that are in storage. If the cases on the transformers do not adequately shield them from EMP, they will blow where they sit in storage, not hooked up to anything at all because they have enough of a length of wire in them to couple with the EMP. Ditto for generators.
    However, to be very clear: Starfish Prime caused a disturbance, but no failures that can be directly linked. All the nuclear tests in Nevada caused disturbances, but no long term electrical grid failures - only a phone system failure and a possible re-settable power outage in Vegas. But clearly, failures are possible, and if an enemy tried to EMP the United States out, it would probably work to at least a limited degree if they did it directly over areas that were heavily populated.
    You would probably not have your electronics get blown, but there is a chance you won't be able to charge them and if an EMP attack was ever as successful as an enemy would hope, the power would go out and the parts to fix it would be blown on the shelves. Additionally, many of the large transformers and generators have a wait time of months before they can be made and shipped, there are very few of the truly large ones and they are not off the shelf parts. It is probably fairly easy to get transformers in many varieties off the shelf up to 10 megawatts (10, 000KVA) but after that my guess is that it starts to get sparse and beyond 50 megawatts, forget it. Considering mundane power generating stations are a gigawatt or more, and well, the problem is obvious.
    If an EMP ruptured the insulation on a large generator or transformer, there is enough physical inertia in the system from spinning generators alone to hopelessly blow everything to kingdom come, the generators are absolutely massive and have tremendous physical inertia - an EMP would simply provide the push to get it all started, and then the system would eat it's own self wherever a failure was introduced.

The bottom line in all of this and my previous statements - EMP is not going to eat your car or cell phone or TV, so if those go out it is a ruse triggered by a command from a central location. But if the actual grid itself gets blown, it will be anything possible, from minor to major trouble. Those who have sustainable systems such as solar had better lay low and not show off their lights as chaos looms outside . . . . .

DEMOCRAT FREAK OUT AFTER SOTU

Yes, Schiff is pushing for a full investigation of Trump's finances, PIG PILE ON THE ORANGE MAN.
    Remember that unenthusiastic sounding turtle in the Swan Princess? It is THAT again. Orange Man BAD!
    . . . . . . . so sick of the B.S.

Thanks

BOOM: REASON FOR HUAWEI BAN:

Huawei has created it's own totally in house processors that are too modified from the original Cortex configuration for the NSA to accept. Huawei's Kirin 980 processors blow away all processors developed for use in Apple's products and totally destroy all other processors in all other products, including all products from Samsung. Huawei actually designs the chips from the ground up, requiring Huawei's own background operating system that Huawei wrote itself, and they did not play suck up to the NSA and the phones are actually secure. Therefore, their products are banned because once they became the best there is, it was the last straw for the NSA if they could not have their back doors, complete with gold trim and idiot assistance. The Kirin 980 was simply too modified from the original cortex design for the NSA to accept, and on top of that Huawei is now officially "vogue" in the #1 spot. Want proof? HERE IT IS

Banning Huawei products is absolutely ridiculous when operation Talpiot has completely raped every processor there is. In this case, what is good for the goose is obviously NOT good for the gander! If you want a truly modern awesome processor that is not NSA raped the Kirin 980 it is. (and frankly I could care less if China has it raped because they are not going to send storm troopers to an American door) and I doubt it is raped anyway. Doubt is far far better than total confirmation to boot!

LOUD BOOMS, BRIGHT FLASHES: Probable test of Haarp type tech/project blue beam

I avoided posting this here because sound recordings can be faked, or oftentimes explained plausibly. One explanation I previously gave for the loud booms was people shooting tannerite. However, one recording from a couple days ago was intriguing, and clearly was not tannerite. It appeared to me to be project blue beam - but since at the time it could not be proven, I did not put it here despite being tempted.
    Now it has hit the MSM, and was confirmed and I'll explain how such tech can work
    First of all, to throw it off the shelf - these booms are not any forewarning of any earthquake. The earth did not change overnight and just suddenly start doing this. if these booms and flashes were any kind of warning of an earthquake, it would be known about so far back even the Bible would have it. The fact that "earthquake lights" have only been known about for 20 years or so is proof it is tech at work and not nature - the previous generations were not too stupid to observe this. There are natural light phenomenons such as St Elmo's fire, lightning, the aurora or even piezoelectric effects DURING earthquakes, but not mysterious forewarnings where everyone goes back to bed. Someone is playing games.

In the illustration below, it is assumed the signal is silent and only being used to generate heat. To make the signal silent, all you have to do is avoid AM modulating it. Any sound produced will be at such a high frequency it would be inaudible and not travel far. However, if you wanted to create a scene, the exact same system that can heat up or steer a hurricane can be used to make tremendous noises, by amplitude modulating the phase canceling signals and having the resulting electrical current interact with the earth's magnetic field. It would in effect be a plasma speaker of enormous size.

Electrostatic speakers are common in audiophile systems, (these types interact with a diaphragm) but the plasma speaker is a different type that experimenters play with that is more like (but not exactly) how a blue beam type system would work. Here is a video of a hobby type plasma speaker, that accomplishes the same effect blue beam does a different way. Skip 30 seconds in, a few years ago the geeks would explain what is going on but for some reason no videos at all come up anymore that explain what is going on and not a single geek out there knows how to do a Youtube video. Annoying, but 30 seconds into this video you'll see it work.

ALL of the plasma speakers produce light. The booms spoken of are often accompanied by flashes. However, because of how the radio waves interact in the blue beam type diagram below, it should be able to make sound without producing a lot of light. This could explain the trumpet sounds and other mysterious sounds people are hearing. The following diagram was done to explain weather modification, but it would also work to create sound.

Venezuelans speak out against socialism

In this four minute video Venezuelans speak out against socialism, explain that it cannot be implemented because too many people cannot be trusted even with elections to oust them, and explicitly point out Bernie Sanders as an enemy. Obviously, with how much the shadow state in America lies, socialism would not work here even for a little while.