Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burlington Vermont Soviet sister city of fake American's trained in subversion.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Burlington Vermont Soviet sister city of fake American's trained in subversion.

Wow, here's a GREAT social media post from 2007. SPOT ON.

A now well aged post turned out to be a near prophetic writing.

"Have fun in your little made-up universe where the government comes to round you up and you manage to fight it off.In the real world, fascism is when the corporations and governments work as a single entity, and you can wander around with your fucking gun all you want. In fact, you'll have to wander around, because the government/corporations took your house and your car, and no one will hire you.

At which point you'll be arrested, not as some big anti-government hero by jackboot thugs, but for stealing bread to live on, by a perfectly normal cop who's just doing his job, a job that absolutely no one except you disagrees with, so when you shoot and kill him you're getting the electric chair and no one thinks you're a hero at all.

There are different types of totalitarian governments, and assuming a fascist one operates like a communist one is faulty.
    Fascist governments don't put troops in the streets...;they work with corporations to make sure 'the wrong sort of people' do not have any economic power, and do not have anywhere to peddle their ideas.

Modern fascist states don't even bother to kill those people, and pretending they're going to show up in some stormtrooper outfit and start a gun battle with you is insane. They'll show up with a court order to evict you from your home because you failed to pay your mortgage, because pressure came from the top at your company to let you go. Or they'll just sue you and ruin your finances.

America is not a bunch of tiny castles where, as long as you can hold off the invading armies, you will be fine. The idea that that is how the world works is astonishingly naive. Almost all the population of America lives in housing they do not fully own, they get food from places they do not control like the supermarket, they require operating in society for money to obtain said food and shelter, a society where economics are controlled by some very large players that can crush them like bugs.

And a fascist state isn't going to 'assume control', you asshat. There's not going to some insane coup, there's a going to be a slow change, which has, in fact, already happened, or have you not looked at the telecom immunity stuff?
    That's classic fascism. The government breaks the law, the government gets private companies to break the law, the government gives said companies huge amounts of cash, the government attempts to make such behavior legal retroactively. We've got government officials and AT&T officers leaping back and forth between each other in an incestuous loop.

Your government spying on you, sponsored by AT&T. It's not 'totalitarian' yet, as evidenced by the fact Democrats managed to stop the immunity, but it is fascism, at least the start of it. (And the same thing's happened with Blackwater.)

Oh, and before you start ranting about gun control some more, be forewarned I'm against it. I'm just not stupid enough to think that the US government being slowly corrupted by business is something that can be fought off with gunpowder. Guns are useful to deter crime and to deter invasion. They aren't useful against a corrupt government in any meaningful way.

My comment: The facist state has just completed yet another round of de-funding the alt media. It might be better to let Ocasio win, because if she does we will all be able to point at the enemy directly, and unify to overthrow it. We can't keep Bezos, Google, or Faceplant or the telecoms at bay, it might be best to just let her nationalize the whole damn thing and then we will know precisely what the target has to be to take it all back.

I am going to call out phony agenda driven science

Just when Gardasil was getting a very well deserved bad rap, the makers of that vaccine discovered ALL warts were caused by the virus it is supposed to prevent. I CALL BUNK.

Why? Because viruses don't have roots like trees that grow under the skin and pop up new sprouts elsewhere via those roots. Anyone who has ever taken out a wart knows it has roots, which means it is a full blown organism and not a DAMN VIRUS.Add to this the fact that there are many many different types of warts and Gardasil only treats one (scratch that, ZERO viruses, I'd bet it is a total scam 100 percent).

FACT: OLD SCHOOL: Warts are FUNGAL. PERIOD.
    The old school was not too stupid to figure that out. There are plenty of examples of similar fungus on other species, most notably ants with the zombie fungus, but the human body is complex enough to usually keep the fungus from totally taking over.

FACT: Viruses are microscopic and don't grow large structures like warts. The Papaloma virus was never associated with plantar warts or any other warts until AFTER the gardasil shot. You might be able to find it back dated on the web to before Gardasil now, but I'd bet you can't find it in a printed encyclopedia Britannica from the 70's.

FACT: If warts were caused by the papaloma virus, it would not be important to kill one off to prevent it from spreading because if the virus caused it, it would be all over your body, and you'd sprout warts everywhere regardless of whether or not you killed them off. Killing one off would have no effect at all.FACT: If some types of warts are not kept in check, they will grow a stalk out their center and start spewing spores. Those spores are SURE AS HELL NOT HPV.

FACT: "Science" has been usurped and is now predominantly AGENDA. You can't trust a word of what the bullshitters who are pretending to do research nowadays say.

FACT: EVERTHING WE HAVE CAME FROM THE OLD SCHOOL, THAT SAID WARTS WERE FUNGAL. The internet. Jets, Rockets, electricity, the WHOLE BALL OF WAX. The old school was not too stupid to figure it all out, and was not too stupid to know when a fungus really was a fungus.

People need to realize that there really is an effort to destroy what the old school did, so the whole of humanity can once again become the subject of a tyrannical power structure. They are trying to turn us backwards so we are easier to control, the entire realm of "climate science" has that as an obvious hidden objective. And it is not legit at all. Part of this process will require total disinformation about anything that can justify you getting shots, which are more and more often becoming MANDATORY.
    Why?
    Why are they making it more and more difficult to avoid shots, that are supposed to protect anyone who does get them from whatever they are claiming the shot is for? The line is: Get your shots so you don't infect those who already had their shots? BULLSHIT. How stupid are people anyway? Obviously many are not that stupid, but if they "get with the program" they probably will be, via the shot! And from there, tyrannical control becomes easy.

FACT: WARTS ARE FUNGAL, PERIOD. Remember that when they come after you with a jab they say will wipe out a VIRUS that causes a FUNGUS to grow, when the two are separated by an entire top level biological phylum. Aah yes, but "research" said so!

BEZOS HAS NOW BLAMED TRUMP FOR HIS DICK PICS GETTING OUT

??!!?? and Bezos is not happy about getting his pants pulled down while he builds a surveillance state on everyone else. What's good for the goose is definitely not good for the gander I guess.

Hillary: "It takes a woman to get the job done"

She's RIGHT. No man can possibly do it. Just ask Ocasio Cortez, who knows all about saving the environment with train tunnels OVER the Atlantic and banning all flights within 10 years. She has it all sorted out, including how it will be financed, while admitting her plan would consume every last dollar of every last company in the United States, but like magic, "it will work anyway!

Just imagine what a little continental drift would do if it ruptured a train tunnel UNDER the Atlantic (not the impossible over as she suggested) with 10,000+ feet of water pressure above it. That would be fun. The Chunnel only worked because it is in confirmed geologically stable rock and has a maximum water depth above it of 180 feet. Ocasio just can't have that, the world itself says so!

WHO THE **** CARES IF BEZOS SENT A DICK PIC?

There's no molestation, no child rape, there is simply nothing there at all. Who the * cares if a dick pic got sent or not and as it turns out, there is no actual dick pic taken for the sake of having a dick pic!
    So Roseanne is supposed to be wiped out for being bigoted, and even the pro-abort governor of Virginia got wiped out for 30 year old blackface. I can't say I am sad about it but I will say it is ridiculous, and Bezos did the right thing by publishing the whole damn script.

Thanks

Re: Burlington Vermont Soviet sister city of fake American's trained in subversion.

Update to the meteor report below:

ALL media sources are now calling it an "alleged" meteor with some speculating it was a ballistic missile, as I have.
    IMPORTANT: There are many false videos of this and even the MSM is using them.

The two most notable are one where it turns before hitting, (this was an airshow with an airplane that had sparklers) and the other is where it looks orange and vanishes before it actually hits (this was the Mexican meteor.)

The real videos have it bright bluish green all the way to the ground without it slowing down, and it flashes when it hits.
    Many others are, as I initially speculated, suspicious this was a ballistic missile re-entry, even the ones Yemen launches look like this, they all burn bright on re-entry.

If that is what this was, we probably won't get any daytime video of where the impact was because it will all get expunged (the night time videos of the flaming aftermath did get posted) but there's no way to see what actually happened in them, other than that the area was burning afterward.

An Italian parade featured a giant paper mache statue of God Emperor Trump with giant twitter sword

About the meteor post below: There had better be a giant bolide and lots of meteor debris along with a large crater if this really was a meteor. Still waiting for the sun to come up . . .

AN HIGHLY PROBABLE: ICBM WARNING SHOT WAS JUST SENT TO VENEZUELA

Posted at approximately 8:30 PM CST Feb 9

I AM CALLING IT. NO METEOR HIT VENEZUELA, THIS WAS FAR MORE LIKELY AN ICBM WARNING SHOT, AND THERE IS HISTORIC PRECEDENT TO PROVE IT.

I am going to condense everything that follows down into one report and get rid of the totally messed up initial reports because I was jumping while posting this initially.
    If you can't find this posted elsewhere yet, wait 12 hours or so for others to catch word of this.

This is a highly probable ICBM re-entry

First, let's see what an ICBM looks like when it comes in. See this 40 second video of ICBM re-entry testing in Russia

Now take a look at this video of what just came down in Venezuela

The trajectory, size, speed, and color is the same, with the tails looking different on the Russian re-entry because the sun was able to backlight it all. We're looking at an ICBM hitting Venezuela. Who did it? GUESS. And it was a probable warning shot, it hit in a harmless location in the middle of a populated area, right when there's trouble in Venezuela. MESSAGE: STEP DOWN MADURO OR WE WILL NAIL YOU, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THIS.
    Here is video of the flaming aftermath on the ground
    Here is another video of it entering, and you can see the different colored flash from the warhead when it hits the ground. Twitter has flagged this video, and ONLY this video as "sensitive", possibly because you can see that flash clearly.

MY CONCLUSION: This was an ICBM re-entry and impact, with a very low yield conventional round on it, sent as a warning shot to Maduro. Obviously it could also have been a legit meteor, but with the trajectory and characteristics matching the re-entry of Russian ICBM's (America's can't be too different, the tech is the same,) plus the bright flash just like a bomb, plus the firey aftermath which we have never seen from a meteor before, I seriously, and I mean seriously doubt this was a meteor.

FACT: We have not ever had video of flames on the ground from a meteor impact, have we? Not EVER. Why Venezuela? Why now?

YOU GUESS.

Thanks

The Two "Muslim" Congresswomen

One is real, and one is not real

FAKE: Rashida Tlaib, who likely does not have a hijab anywhere in her wardrobe and does every last possible thing she can to make people hate Palestine, to justify Israel wiping it off the map. She looks like a full spirited Ashkenazi Jew on top of it all. Crypto JEW is OK and encouraged, while Crypto currency is not I guess.

Name ONE THING Rashida has done that would actually help her cause. There is not anything at all, and she does not look too stupid to realize the outcome of what her behavior will be.

REAL: Ilhan Omar, who recently went on a tweet rant about how the Jews own Washington DC. HA HA HA, FAT CHANCE any crypto anything would ever admit that, GOOD STUFF.

However, all is not roses with Ilhan Omar, who does not understand ONE THING about Shariah law, proven by the fact that she wants a 90 percent tax rate, when Shariah Law tops out at 2.5 percent, and she's a self proclaimed feminist. She's real, but not any good anyway.
    You have to do a LOT more than say the Jews have bought out DC and call them hook nosed to impress me, HOW ABOUT FIGURING OUT THAT IF SHARIAH LAW SAYS 2.5 PERCENT, AMERICA NEEDS A TAX CUT?
    How about figuring out it is the Jews that would love a 90 percent tax rate, that through some loophole they'd never pay?
    Then, with such a huge financial advantage, they can turn around and buy the government, (what she's mad at them for!) She's as delirious as Ocasio (except on the taxes, Ocasio, a total closet Jew knows that game.) Awareness score of 1 for Ocasio!

Meteor in Venezuela

This is just to repeat and clarify a very important story.
    On Saturday, a "meteor" hit Venezuela, was seen by the entire country and sparked a large fire in the middle of a populated area. It stayed bright all the way to the ground and flashed when it hit. Very suspiciously, this meteor did not make the news anywhere except briefly on Sputnik news and the Venezuelan media, which both posted video that was not from the meteor strike. Sputnik posted the recent Mexican meteor which went dark before it hit, and the Venezuelan media posted aerial pyrotechnic footage. Very odd.
    However, people posted the actual footage of the meteor on Twitter (which I have linked below here, ) and it perfectly matched what an incoming ballistic missile looks like. Ballistic missiles have re-entry like any other space launch and the warheads look like meteors coming in. What sets them apart from normal meteors is the angle of approach, their color, plus they stay bright until they hit and they flash when they hit, from the ordnance going off.
    I expected the news to be dominated with a meteor that was enough to be seen for hundreds of miles and spark fires where it came down (when has that ever happened?) to dominate the news cycle, yet nothing happened. WHY? Why were fakes of the event used instead of the real footage, posted by witnesses, including of the fire where it hit? Short answer: Because if it was a missile, which it sure looked like, and a warning shot to Maduro, someone gave an order of silence and this will NOT be news. It will be interesting to see where Venezuela turns in the next few days.

Comment about immigrant situation in Britain, get the police called

Take a look at this twitter, it is RIDICULOUS All anyone did was state that immigrants were getting housing preference and BAM, someone notified the police!

Thanks

BLOCKBUSTER: BUSTED: RUTH BADER GINSBURG HAS BEEN CREMATED, CASE CLOSED:

Take a look! Her gavel AND GLASSES are on top of the box. How could she watch the concert without her glasses? She attended that concert, CREMATED.

New to me: The people who vaccinate the least are the most educated and affluent

Here is a quote from Prevent Disease

Studies Demonstrate The More Educated You Are, The Less Chance You Will Vaccinate

More educated parents are less likely to vaccinate, which contradicts the misconceptions of many health professionals who profess that parents don't vaccinate because they are under-educated, poor or misinformed.

One publication of medical research linking the MMR vaccine to autism in The Lancet in February 1998 sparked a decade-long controversy about the triple jab. Following the initial publication, the uptake rate of the MMR vaccine dropped from 92% in 1997/98 to 80% in 2003/04.
    A report examines how the response to the MMR controversy varied between parents with different levels of education. It revealed that:
    Before 1998, highly educated parents were up to 8% more likely to take up the MMR vaccine than parents with lower education. By 2002, this gap had not only closed; it had actually been reversed, with highly educated parents being 2-3% less likely to accept the MMR vaccine.
    Most of the relative decline in the MMR uptake by highly educated parents occurred soon after the controversy broke when the media coverage was still relatively low.
    After the increased media attention in 2001 and 2002, there were no discernible differences in trends across educational groups. The controversy also appears to have had effects on the uptake of other childhood vaccines: after 1998, highly educated parents also reduced their relative uptake of other non-controversial childhood vaccines.
    The relative decline in uptake by highly educated parents also potentially has wider significance. Generally speaking, individuals with more education have better health. This is possibly because they are better informed about how to achieve better health outcomes. The finding that highly educated parents were the first to react to the information that the MMR had potential side effects is consistent with this hypothesis.

More encouraging for anti-vaccine advocates is the finding that highly educated parents also reduced their uptake of other non-controversial childhood vaccines, a good sign that most of the hidden toxins in vaccines are slowly being discovered by parents and the public in general.

My comment:
    Low and behold, the fact that the more educated and affluent you are, the more likely you won't vaccinate your kids has been reported widely:
    Experts Say Those Who Don't Vaccinate Their Kids Tend to Be Wealthy and White
    Parents who don't vaccinate kids tend to be affluent, better educated, experts say
    Highly Educated Parents â Far More Likely’ To Not Vaccinate Children
    Why Do Affluent, Well-Educated People Refuse Vaccines?
    Obviously, people who are well educated and affluent are more able to observe the obvious - that the vaccines are destroying the children, and (oops, did I say it) Educated does not cut it, Affluent does, and those permitted to become affluent are FAR MORE likely to be Jews, who know damn well what the shots are really for.OMG, I think I nailed it!

Musk's new space ship will be made of stainless steel

Reason: He's expecting it to need repairs during the mission, and other materials won't be repairable

A test version of the Mars ship has already been made. Musk plans to use it for take off and landing tests up to 16, 000 feet. Musk's ship will have to land itself on Mars and remain intact while doing so, so he's getting practice now. It is made of stainless steel and looks like crap, but for test purposes that does not matter.The final version will be made of thicker stainless steel and look better.

Why stainless steel? A good answer:
    Despite the steel being heavier than other materials that have previously been used in spacecraft, it is much much easier to repair in space than any other material, and the melting point is so much higher than the lightweight metals the space shuttle used that he can get away with not using any thermal protection. As long as the outer shell holds up, and the insulation behind it holds up, heat shielding will not be needed. Aesthetics will be much better with an all stainless design, durability will be excellent with an all stainless design, and overall re-usability will be much better with an all stainless design. The large booster that will help put it in orbit and then subsequently returns to earth (where repairs can be made a lot more easily) will be made of carbon fiber.
    If Musk's plan works, it will be a shining example of how well "rugged individualism" out-does Nasa's "teamwork". And I bet it will work, because all too often, too many cooks spoil the broth!

SEE THIS.

Hungary's answer to immigration:

Any woman who has 3 children automatically becomes exempt from income tax for her entire life, and then receives a large bonus from the state to buy a car large enough to haul them all!

This is being done under the direction of Hungarian Prime Minister Orban, who wants to build the nation up with native Hungarians, not immigrants. Orban's statement on this topic:

"We have to understand that the European peoples have come to a historical crossroads. Those who decide in favor of immigration and migrants, no matter why they do so, are in fact creating a country with a mixed population. Europe's left-wing has become the gravedigger of nations, the family and the Christian way of life. This is the Hungarians' answer, not immigration.".

My comment: That's a positive step, however, a better one would be to make sure anti family B.S. is not constantly spewed by the media, colleges, and everywhere else, and a ban on abortion would also help.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Bookmarked for that Italian Trump Avatar.

Thanks

??!! Here's a shocker: Apple has told Natural News to stop reporting about satanism and late term abortion!

(Natural News) In a series of shocking "demand" emails containing screen captures showing lists of Natural News articles, Apple has demanded Natural News stop publishing articles critical of abortions or Satanism, threatening to block the Natural News app from all Apple devices if Apple's demands are not met.This is the first time that a dominant tech company has overtly come out in defense of Satanism while threatening to censor a prominent publisher that exposes the evils of Satanic influence. Many people will see this as yet more proof that Apple, along with other tech giants, is literally aligned with Satan and is exploiting its power of censorship to silence those who criticize Satanism.

With Democrats now openly pushing infanticide and the legalization of the serial killing of infants, tech giants like Apple are serving as the censorship "speech police" to silence all criticism of the gruesome practice. In threatening Natural News over our coverage of infanticide and abortions, Apple is staking out the position of being pro-infanticide, and anyone who dares to speak up for innocent children is deemed by Apple to be engaged in "hate speech."

According to apple, opposing the murder of children is now "hate speech"

My comment:
    Facism at it's finest! They could not move the government fast enough so they are using corporations instead. It is all clearly coming into view now, SEE THIS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th February 2019)

Thanks

Global warming? Lowest elevation snowfall ever recorded in Hawaii

Snow down to (and probably lower than) 6200 feet fell on Maui on Monday. The 6200 foot level was determined by a significant snowfall in Polipoli state park that is at that elevation, which means it could have been lower. [B]This is a perfect metric for global warming. If we see this happen again in the near future, global warming cannot be possible. The Washington Compost has the best report on this despite the fact that they are usually fake news. They can't lie about the weather I guess.

Trump's speech in El Paso BEAT the SOTU

GRAND SLAM. People went nuts. Liberals are no doubt crying. "America will never be a socialist country" again. And the 9th circuit voted in favor of environmental waivers for the wall. I am skeptical about a wall, because it can keep Americans in. However, it has become completely obvious that without one, the country is going to be TOAST and it is not a ruse, Europe proves it.

Thanks

Alex Jones targeted for final removal from the web

Here's the claim: He's "laundering money" via "fake supplement sales" to "support illicit activity"

This is not a joke, and is totally confirmed. They want to shut him down by killing off his supplements, which are supporting Infowars. They are calling it money laundering. This means that anything any alt media web site comes up with to survive will be considered money laundering to support alt media. This is dangerous turf folks, see this:

What the FDA's Supplement Crackdown Means for Placebo Kingmaker Alex Jones

It's a well known fact large eBay dropshipping stores and online supplement sales is used to launder money for organized crime, govt and corporate dark budgets, and cults. Guess who was shown as a poster child for this crackdown: What the FDA's Supplement Crackdown Means for Placebo Kingmaker Alex Jones

Alex Jones will have to navigate new regulatory reforms to retain his multi-million dollar snake-oil empire. On Monday, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) commissioner announced policy changes specifically aimed at the dietary supplements industry, warning that "bad actors" have hawked dangerous products with unsubstantiated claims for far too long.

While the push is largely an effort to crack down on cannabidiol (CBD) oils and drugs making false claims about Alzheimer's, sellers of dietary supplements like Jones are expected to come under greater scrutiny by regulators.
    "Where people like Alex Jones are going to run into the FDA is with over-labelling. Is what's on the label actually in the product?" Peter Pitts, a former associate commissioner at the FDA, told Observer. "And that obviously ties back to quality manufacturing. Alex Jones doesn't own the manufacturing, he just puts it into bottles and sells it. The other issue is communications. If you're a dietary supplement, you can't make drug claims."

My comment:
    So there you have it. They could not get rid of Alex by taking away his ads and all the other crap they did, so they are going to sic the FDA on him! OF ALL THE GALL!!!

UNBELIEVABLE abuse of power.
    This article on this topic originally had comments but they removed them when they did not like how they went!

And here's why they want Alex gone: Approximately 75, 000 people showed up for Trump's El Paso rally. And fewer than 500 showed up for Beto. Yet now, the MSM is trying to get away with pushing 15, 000 for Beto and 7, 000 for Trump. Since Alt media makes it impossible for them to get away with this type of thing (they can say it all they want to little effect with the Alt media in the way) they are going to the most enormous lengths possible to kill off alt media.

I think I hit a nerve with the meteor in Venezuela report, because ever since posting it, all donations have been blocked. The one that did "get through" was one I sent through, but a call to people in the U.S. confirmed it is blocked and whatever systems they have in place allowed my test to go through.
    This report on Alex, and possible permanent blockage (it could just be Fundrazr) of this site, in conjunction with several other alt media sites getting defunded in recent days means there's an enormous push underway to wipe out all dissenting voices.

Facism is doing most of the work, but as it turns out, Alex overcame that so now they are going to try to crush him directly with the federal government itself.

Things are going to get a bit crazy soon, you can bet on that!

MAN BEHIND 1/3rd OF EDITS ON WIKIPEDIA AN OLD SCHOOL SOVIET RUSSIAN

YOU GOT THAT STRAIGHT. First of all, this shows just how shallow Wikipedia is. Wikipedia is TOTAL CRAP compared to what Geocities was before it got wiped out, which had millions of unique sites by millions of different people, and there's no way one guy could have ever edited a third of them. If one man managed to edit a third of Wikipedia, Wikipedia is shallow GARBAGE.

Second, this shows that Wikipedia does not have quality control on anything. If one guy can screw the whole system, Wikipedia is BUNK.

Third of all, the guy's mom "grew up in Soviet Russia".

Get a load of this quote from CBS:

"Still living with his parents in the home he grew up in, Pruitt has always remained true to his interests."I think for a long time there was an attitude of, 'That's nice, dear. The boy's crazy. I don't know why he wastes his time, the boy's crazy, '" Pruitt said of what his parents think of his volunteer gig.

That may have changed when Time magazine named him one of the top 25 most influential people on the internet, alongside President Trump, J.K. Rowling and Kim Kardashian West.
    How much money does he make from his work? None.
    "The idea of making it all free fascinates me. My mother grew up in the Soviet Union ... So I'm very conscious of what, what it can mean to make knowledge free, to make information free, " he said.

Pulling from books, academic journals and other sources, he spends more than three hours a day researching, editing and writing.

My comment:
    Just to run this ONE web site, I have to spend between 8-12 hours a day looking for stuff that's good enough to put here and make sure it is accurate. Wikipedia is orders of magnitude larger than this site, and if ONE dufus edited a third of it, he's blowing pudding out his @ss. There's no conceivable way he's doing anything at all other than deleting what he does not like, he's not researching CRAP.

NOT POSSIBLE, even with Wikipedia being only a shadow of what Geocities was.

Mundane web sites have multiple editors. How much larger is Wikipedia than the New York Times? MANY TIMES LARGER. How does ONE guy do all that editing, complete with real fact checking? Answer: NOT.

So here we have a CBS report that just admitted a guy with first generation roots to Bolshevik Russia is doing 1/3 the edits on Wikipedia, as a "volunteer" and he's getting it all done in 3 hours a day. If that's the case, BAG WIKIPEDIA, there's no fact checking, no quality control, ONLY BIAS. But everyone knew that already, RIGHT?

What do I think he's doing?

1. Removing all conservative content.

2. Stripping all the details out of any post that has any scientific value. Wikipedia is TOTALLY worthless as a reference for anything of that nature, and there's no excuse for it. If it is beyond 8th grade, it's not there.

It's not that it never gets posted there, it is that it consistently, every last time, gets WIPED OUT.

3. NOT WRITING OR ADDING JACK, ONLY DELETING. You can't go through that many posts and EVER hit Google or pick up a book while doing it.

The CBS hero piece on this guy is the same kind of fake media reporting that has become the BANE of the MSM. There's no way the credibility they hand this guy could EVER, in a MILLION YEARS happen in "3 hours a day", the only thing possible is that he's a saboteur, with direct family roots to Bolshevik communism, JUST LIKE MERKEL.

Thanks

Ocasio has looked stupid, insane, cute, and like a party girl in various photos, However, one type of photo has been missing: Lord of the Rings type evil. She looks like she has the soul of an orc! Yikes!!!

HA HA, David Duke tweeted:

"Trump! What R U doing? An elected person resign because they expose Israeli Bribing of Congress? -in Senate: Schumer, Feinstein, Blumenthal -In House Schiff and Nadler. Fake media NYTimes, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC ALL Zionists! They HATE YOU! They want you crucified ! Don't be Stupid!"And to top it all off, Twitter marked the following image as "sensitive" because David Duke posted it:

David Duke NAILED IT.

FDA to make CBD oil illegal, except by prescription from one supplier. Cost? $32, 500!!!

CBD oil that is non psychoactive does not get you high. That's not what it is for. CBD oil is instead a way to get pain relief similar to the pain relief from heroin without getting you high.And at present, it costs an average of five dollars a bottle, after all, hemp is an easy to grow plant that does not cost an arm and a leg, of course, until the scamming medical community gets involved.Here is a quote from anh-usa.org that pretty much sums it up:

"This is happening because of a back-channel that allows natural supplements to be turned into drugs by the FDA. It works like this: if a company is investigating a substance as a drug, FDA rules give the company market exclusivity on that substance-even if it is currently being sold as a supplement. There are two exceptions: if the supplement was "marketed in or as a dietary supplement" before 1994, or if a supplement company has filed a "new supplement" notification with the FDA before the company's investigation began. (Recall, too, that the FDA has not completed the policies for submitting a "new supplement" notification, so supplement companies don't even know how to comply!) Pyridoxamine, an important form of vitamin B6 was removed from the market by the FDA through this exact same mechanism.This means that, at any time, GW Pharmaceuticals, the manufacturer of the CBD drug, can ask the FDA to remove cheap CBD oil supplements from the market, and the only option consumers will have is their new drug that costs $32, 500 a year. This threat to affordable CBD oil shows how broken this system is. An opioid epidemic is ravaging our country, with drug overdose deaths surpassing car accident fatalities. People are addicted to and dying from FDA-approved drugs, yet the agency is poised to eliminate consumer access to a non-addictive, cheap, safe, and effective alternative in CBD oil - all so one drug company can charge tens of thousands of dollars for what currently costs a few dollars."
    My comment: And I thought the scorpion antidote Anascorp gouge was bad! In other countries, Anascorp costs less than $100, but in the U.S. it can cost up to $50, 000. FACT: If Americans were not getting ripped off so badly by a scam medical system, they would not need health insurance at all. And it is the fault of corrupted people in government, who have written laws that lock legit health care people out of the system and prevent them from providing a competitive option. This CBD oil is a classic example.

Banned on Fundrazr

Someone managed to get approximately $60 through without Fundrazr by doing it the old way (I don't have the details right now because I am running a fever and Claudia handled it.) I will post the details tomorrow. Many thanks!Fundrazr obviously got the red light from somewhere.
    Now for a quick check of recent happenings after a strong coffee, 2 grams of ibuprofen and chicken soup . . . .

Oh, here's something:

Claudia mentioned one of her students from South Korea has a family that went totally anti-vax after they noticed too many kids going autistic after vaccines, and really went anti vax after a huge campaign of government shots that killed a bunch of people. This would be filed under expunged news. Evidently the South Korean government put enormous pressure on people to get a vaccine which killed a lot of people. I don't know what vaccine but the kid (who is elite class, not just upper class) said they figured out the media was lying, the government was lying, and that the huge autism stats are directly attributable to childhood vaccines. They figured it out years ago and none of them have been vaxxed. Their family and extended family has an autism rate of zero. Their avoidance of the vaccine that killed off a lot of people was because of the autism prevalence obviously caused by vaccines, and having a bunch of people die when they were already aware seriously cemented their stand against vaccines.So it is not just the American "anti science you're a dufus if you notice yet predominantly the upper class intellectuals figure it out " CONSPIRACY THEORISTS sitting alone in a corner on the vax issue, no, they have those at least in South Korea too!
    The following has only been introduced, but it is worth a look again now that Chapo has been convicted.

Summary: H.R.2186 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)

Sponsor: Rep. Brooks, Mo [R-AL-5] (Introduced 04/27/2017)Ensuring Lawful Collection of Hidden Assets to Provide Order Act or the EL CHAPO Act
    This bill requires the forfeited profits of Joaquin Archivaldo Guzman Loera (El Chapo) from his illicit drug trafficking enterprise to be reserved for border security measures between the United States and Mexico, including the completion of a wall.
    Additionally, it requires the forfeited funds from the conviction of a member of a drug cartel to be reserved for border security measures between the United States and Mexico, including the completion of a wall.

Thanks

WHAT??!!?? NEW INFO: Illegal alien mothers in the United States get to claim all their kids on welfare EVEN IF THEY ARE ALL STILL IN MEXICO!!! WTF OVER, SEE THIS. It is WAY WORSE than I thought![/h]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th February 2019)