Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The chosenites are melting down over Minnesota's 5th congressional rep IIhan Omar

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: The chosenites are melting down over Minnesota's 5th congressional rep IIhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    "That is how absolutely kiked America is."
    The area she represents has a suburb some have called St. Jewish Park, instead of it's real name St. Louis Park. the whole area was and I believe still is, dominated by Jews.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: The chosenites are melting down over Minnesota's 5th congressional rep IIhan Omar

"Rep. Ilhan Omar literally sounds like David Duke crossed with Adolf Hitler"
    - Alex Jones

1m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFVtCWy3df8
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    "Rep. Ilhan Omar literally sounds like David Duke crossed with Adolf Hitler"
    - Alex Jones

1m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFVtCWy3df8
    When he gets desperate for attention there is nothing he wouldn’t say. Euro pacific capital isn’t that the Schiff dude that have been preaching the imminent collapse for the last decade or so?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

World's Greatest Troll currently has a pinned tweet of a SOTU 2019 mashup vid taunting the sour-pussed demrats, made by @Carpedonktum who's obviously celebrating.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...85376087097344 < click player for sound.

check his home stream to see if it's still pinned, https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

archive, showing it's pinned: archive.is/d3q4V

https://i.imgur.com/6HOJjSw.png

same @Carpedonktum also created the David Hogg mocking "From My Cold Dead Hands" meme last year, which was at my suggestion:
    pic.twitter.com/uKggYdGB1e

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Palladium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    When he gets desperate for attention there is nothing he wouldn’t say. Euro pacific capital isn’t that the Schiff dude that have been preaching the imminent collapse for the last decade or so?
    His father, Irwin Schiff was the anti-tax guy who died in prison, the son never understood that by opposing the Income tax, his father was more anti-Israel than most people. I like the fathers books...
    Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to latemetal1 For This Useful Post:

Neuro (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latemetal1 View Post
    His father, Irwin Schiff was the anti-tax guy who died in prison, the son never understood that by opposing the Income tax, his father was more anti-Israel than most people. I like the fathers books...
    Yes I remember some of Irvin Schiffs story when you mention it. Did he realize himself he was anti-Israel?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Palladium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Yes I remember some of Irvin Schiffs story when you mention it. Did he realize himself he was anti-Israel?
    He realized the power to tax is the power to destroy, and that was it for him.
    Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.

Thanks

Adam Green, documentary length shite! not sure how much I'll skip-through/sample; won't be the whole thing coz that length can't help but be redundant,

2 hrs
    Ilhan Omar, Anti-Semitism, Noahide Laws, & Alex Jones

11K views
    11 hours ago

Thanks

Sorry, Ilhan, Jews HAVE Hypnotized the World
    Kevin Barrett, for*Unz Review
    3/15/19
    https://www.unz.com/kbarrett/ilhan-o...opes-are-true/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (16th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.