Thread: ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview)

ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview)

Excellent inteview: Steele pulls no punches, discusses a future gold standard, the [bankrupt] Federal Reserve, the Zionist gang in Washington, Israel's illegal nuclear arsenal, the $43 trillion stolen, and 911 inside job, and more.

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview)

18:
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview)

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    18:
    is there more to ur post? I only show "18:" - which would usu be < the minimum character limit for a post.

I don't trust R.D.Steele, only question is "where to begin" on the guy's dubious history & past claims.

but I would be interested in sort of a distilled, bullet-point version of his latest clickbaitey spew.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Start at 18:
    Jackie did it and you know it!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th February 2019),PatColo (18th February 2019)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

I recently listened to this guy (before this post) and my main problem with him is that he started his talk with this statement
    "Trump is behind the scenes working on a GOLD BACK DOLLAR"

I know for a FACT that this is bullshit!! Trump is working behind the scenes on a CRYPTO CURRENCY, certainly not a GOLD BACKED DOLLAR,

The dollar has already died and just awaits the funeral!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    I recently listened to this guy (before this post) and my main problem with him is that he started his talk with this statement
    "Trump is behind the scenes working on a GOLD BACK DOLLAR"

I know for a FACT that this is bullshit!! Trump is working behind the scenes on a CRYPTO CURRENCY, certainly not a GOLD BACKED DOLLAR,

The dollar has already died and just awaits the funeral!
    I was with you through the bullshit and agree with the funeral. Do you have any sources on the crypto thing? I don't recollect seeing anything along those lines before.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Can't say that I think this guy is completely in the know. I disagree with him that Kamala Harris is the nominee of choice.

Also he makes it seem like Trump is in control and has everything under control. I think in reality Trump is fighting day by day, hour by hour, as much as possible, but where it all ends up no one knows.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (18th February 2019)