THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No 5G for Israel

Zinc
    Thanks

Re: No 5G for Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    2.4g has frequency to tune vibrate water molecules, so it may have already been instituted to feel a degree warmer.
    Yes... you are RIGHT and this is what I discovered when I PROVED weather is and has been weaponized and the hydrological cycle is and has been 100% Hacked & Hijacked for years now and this has forced me to go back in time to Tesla to learn the CORRECTED history of the last 100 years of WEAPONIZED DOPPLER RADAR... my friends... we find ourselves in a WORLD of HOT WATER today!

Watch at least the first episode, but they get better and are still being rolled out...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...qlSI5ZGPWSSCCO

LOVE,
    THE NOLAbutterfly

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NOLAbtrfly For This Useful Post:

Horn (6th April 2019),Neuro (8th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,689 Times in 2,218 Posts

Welcome Nolabutterfly,

May all their pointy sticks become dull with neglect by the higher priority of funding their butler.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,995 Times in 4,573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NOLAbtrfly View Post
    Yes... you are RIGHT and this is what I discovered when I PROVED weather is and has been weaponized and the hydrological cycle is and has been 100% Hacked & Hijacked for years now and this has forced me to go back in time to Tesla to learn the CORRECTED history of the last 100 years of WEAPONIZED DOPPLER RADAR... my friends... we find ourselves in a WORLD of HOT WATER today!

Watch at least the first episode, but they get better and are still being rolled out...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...qlSI5ZGPWSSCCO

LOVE,
    THE NOLAbutterfly
    Stellar entry to the forum NOLAbutterfly. If the head of a 5g adaptor get warmed up from radiation then it would be easier to convince them this is due to catastrophic runaway global warming, and start carbon tax them... just need to keep them hooked up to the matrix of anti-social media 24/7, so they don’t suspect its colder...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation