Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mel Gibson on evil hollywood pedo's Venezuela still backs Maduro

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Mel Gibson on evil hollywood pedo's Venezuela still backs Maduro

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Jake Morphonios debunks the CIA sponored violence on the Simón Bolívar bridge between Cúcuta Colombia and Venezuela.

CIA-Backed Goons Set Humanitarian Aid on Fire ~ Blackstone Intelligence

Well that's alot of heresay not sure it debunks.

I think the original photos of Colombians making molotovs were Colombians trying to stop Venezuelan refugees from entering Colombia, not sure.

While I dont doubt the CIA wants a good coverstory and Pompeo sounds like a Roman, trucks passing either way on that border would be stopped for a long inspection and vulnerable to any attack. Any refugees passing through available to hire for any cause either way.

If its anything like Nicaragua there is a sense of urgency on the ground from Venezuelans who want Maduro out, just like plenty of Nicaraguans want Ortega out.

They have failed into the face of globalism.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Well that's alot of heresay not sure it debunks.

I think the original photos of Colombians making molotovs were Colombians trying to stop Venezuelan refugees from entering Colombia, not sure.

While I dont doubt the CIA wants a good coverstory and Pompeo sounds like a Roman, trucks passing either way on that border would be stopped for a long inspection and vulnerable to any attack. Any refugees passing through available to hire for any cause either way.

If its anything like Nicaragua there is a sense of urgency on the ground from Venezuelans who want Maduro out, just like plenty of Nicaraguans want Ortega out.

They have failed into the face of globalism.
    Truthfully there is so much propaganda on both sides of this situation I doubt anyone can can determine the facts.

The only certainty is that Trump’s team of ambassadors, Pompeo, Bolton and Elliot Abrams are not interested in the welfare of the Venezolanos.

I was in Cúcuta, Colombia August 2017. There were hundreds of Venezolanos living in Cúcuta at that time. On paydays hundreds more came across the bridge to the Exíto supermarket to pick up money at the Western Union window for groceries etc. from family/friends.

I have heard that now even as far away as Bogotá there are thousands of people from Venezuela living in Colombia
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (27th February 2019),midnight rambler (27th February 2019),osoab (27th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Many arrived in Argentina too. Colombians that I know here are ready and willing for intervention so those refugees can return home.

Nicaragua is like a satellite to Venezuela. I could only hope that some government body plans for the aftermath.

I know international bankers do plan for aftermath well cause they are the real spearpoint retaliation for the mess, any "sanctions enstated" by their promotion.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (27th February 2019),monty (28th February 2019)