Thread: Mueller threatened to jail Cohen's wife for 30 years if he did not start lying.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Mueller threatened to jail Cohen's wife for 30 years if he did not start lying.

From Jim Stone:

Close Trump associate Lynn Patton speaks up on Cohen.

Here is why today happened, in a nut shell: Mueller threatened to jail Cohen's wife for 30 years if he did not start lying.

This confirms my earlier reports that Cohen refused to lie, and was tortured. Torture did not work, but threatening his wife did.AAAAAAND HERE IT IS, CONFIRMED AND NOT RUMOR:
    From Lynne Patton's Faceplant:
    Lynne Patton is feeling heartbroken.
    Dear Haters:
    Since so many of you are asking, I am only going to say this ONCE, so please pay attention before any of you start breaking out the champagne:
    1) I will be the first to concede that IF actual physical evidence exists that the President directly instructed Cohen to lie to Congress then, yes, it would be the ONLY accusation made against POTUS over the past three years that would worry me. Otherwise, it remains the word of one person over another with ZERO evidence. Period. One of whom is going to jail for perjury & fraud.
    2) More notably, it should be known that Donald Trump does not use email and never has. Nor (up until his inauguration at least) does he text. Therefore, the likelihood of some "smoking gun" email or text is slim to none. It should also be known that any/all visitors to the West Wing must check their cell phones upon entry in a secure locker before meeting with the President. Omarosa was not a visitor.
    3) Many of you may already know that I considered Michael Cohen to be one of my very best friends. Countless people can confirm that we were virtually inseparable during my employment at Trump - and that he is, single-handedly - responsible for introducing me to the Trump family and effectively changing my entire life. I would be lying if I didn't admit that my heart still breaks for him and for his family, with whom I had grown extremely close.
    4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen "turned on" the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions - effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of "Making False Statements to a Financial Institution, " to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen's longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny "Gene" Freidman, was granted immunity.
    5) Michael Cohen also told me (after they raided his apartment) that the reason why he elected to pay Stormy Daniels $130, 000 by using his home equity loan - effectively committing bank fraud - instead of easily using the over $5M+ cash he has sitting in various stateside bank accounts is because his wife controls their finances and he simply did not want her to notice the missing money, as many husbands wouldn't considering to whom it went. Period. Moreover, he confessed to me that he never imagined in a million years that Donald Trump would actually win the Presidency and that the misappropriation of his home equity loan would ever be exposed, since thousands of Americans misuse this type line of credit to pay for colleges, boats, cars and vacations every single day.
    6) By Cohen's own admission, Trump ceased all interest and communication in constructing Trump Tower Moscow in June 2016. Over a month before officially being declared the Republican nominee for President. To that end, it is NOT ILLEGAL for him to explore - nor deny - any "for profit" construction projects during the campaign, as he was still a civilian global real estate mogul.
    7) BuzzFeed, themselves, officially admitted on CNN this morning that they have yet to independently confirm or see ANY evidence that corroborates their story.
    8.) Most significantly, Mueller refused to recommend any leniency, nor lack of jail time (as he did for Michael Flynn), for Michael Cohen when he was sentenced to 3+ years in federal prison. This would lead most legal experts to reasonably conclude that the Special Counsel deems information gleaned from Michael Cohen of little consequence or contribution.
    9) Lastly, given that Michael Cohen is barred from discussing the Russian investigation when he testifies before the House Oversight Committee, it's safe to conclude that his testimony will effectively amount to nothing more than political theater and partisan fodder for late night hosts simply to embarrass a sitting President over past behavior he may or may not have engaged in as a private citizen.
    10) In closing, Michael Cohen always wanted to be famous. Sadly, he has gotten his wish. I personally stopped communicating with Michael when it became known in May 2018 that he was defrauding various companies (from a Korean defense firm to a global pharmaceutical company) for millions of dollars by falsely claiming he could leverage his connection with the President to their favor.
    To me, that was the moment I knew our character, principles & loyalty to one another had finally diverged.
    Much like the moment I ultimately realized that Omarosa Manigault Newman was lying to me about the existence of an "N-word" tape.
    Like Cohen, it is no secret that Omarosa was one of my of very best friends. She and I developed the closest relationship out of everyone during the campaign, transition and newfound Administration.
    From sharing hotel rooms to texting and speaking up to 80 times per day, I considered her to be like a sister. Michael Cohen was like my family.
    While both of them often declared their loyalty to this President and his family in public, I realize now that neither of them FULLY understood the definition.
    You don't give loyalty to get loyalty in return.
    You do it simply because it's the right thing to do.
    I am not a rich person. Nor am I poor.
    People who have known the Trump family for less than a year are now signing multi-million dollar book deals. I have known them for 10. I know what's written in their pre-nups & in their wills. I know what they think of certain people, the details of their family lives - good or bad. I know their medical histories & even the passcodes to their emails, credit cards, computers and homes.
    NOT ONCE has it EVER crossed my mind to share that information in exchange for monetary gain. Not even in the multiple millions. Nor will it ever.
    Feel free to call me either the dumbest loyalist on the face of the earth, or the poorest member of their inner circle.
    I, on the other hand, simply choose to call myself a NORMAL FRIEND.

The Cohen show BACKFIRED

There is mixed opinion on what went on today, from "Trump is doomed" to "Dems are TOAST". If there is any light left in the system, my opinion will hold. If the subversion is complete, all bets are off. Here's my take, and what should happen:He screwed up so badly that not only did he blow it for the Dems who set it all up, he ensured he's going to jail for a lot longer than he ever was by getting caught in totally new lies. Initially it was all perjury traps. Today, he got up and lied repeatedly and it did not take any kind of trap to cause it. And he lied horribly, with one lie undoing other lies. Here's a classic example: "Trump did not care about being president, it was all a publicity stunt" in contrast with, subsequently: " Trump wanted the presidency so badly he conspired with Russians and paid off hookers to make it happen". OUCH.
    What in the world was Debbie Wasserman Schultz doing there anyway? It was such an obvious hit job that the obviousness of it all ALONE was bad, and it was far far worse to have it all blow up the way it did. We'll have to see where the scamming MSM takes it all, but no matter where they take it, today was a huge FAIL.
    I am not nearly as worried as I was this morning. If there is anything decent left in the system at all, today ought to have been a total disaster for the Dems.

5G is in the alt media wires a lot today, should I repeat myself?

I'll keep it brief.Trump's support for 5G is based on bad advice from bad advisors. To sum it up, 5G will:
    1. Make it possible for the police state to drive by with a passive scanner that emits nothing at all, and read the 5G backscatter to map everything inside a home to minute detail. The resolution will be good enough to read the time on a watch, from the street, through the walls. Sounds great.
    2. Cause tons of mysterious injuries from cataracts to cancer to brain damage, and no one will report it because the back scatter scanning tech is something they won't let go of easily and the entire MSM is a false fronting hoax.
    3. Facilitate a gun grab, because no one, and I mean NO ONE will be able to hide their guns. From the curb they are going to know every gun you have, every bullet you have and possibly even if the guns are clean and what position the firing pin is in. It is THAT BAD.
    The technology is too dangerous to use. Due to the high frequencies, it has to use a phase array antenna to reach a tower, that will focus too much energy in too small an amount of tissue. Slow, creeping diffuse brain injuries are going to be happening. And "they" will know the cause, but will bury it the same way they bury the vaccine/autism link. They don't care about (your) brain damage anyway, as proven by the fact that they will knowingly wreck kids and force all to get the shots that do it and then they lie about it all, including what the motives are.
    That's a basic summary, Trump is not stupid and not evil but bad advisors have been eating him for lunch. My verdict: We are probably screwed.

Republicans are proving they are the same sham scam as Dems

OF COURSE Trump can declare a national emergency over the border situation, in fact not doing so would approach treason. So why are Republicans questioning him for doing so? ANSWER: They are the exact same treasonous filth as Pelosi's ilk, but rather than flaunt it they were laying in wait for the right moment to step out of the shadows and blow their cover. There was no Republican party, and there is no Democrat party. There is ONE unified pool of subversive operatives working to accomplish the agenda of destroying the United States, and half of them were wearing cloaks until the right time came to take them off. Now we see what the Republicans are made of. There are none.What they are doing to Trump now proves it.

Here's why I don't care about the Pak/India war - some perspective

In a sentence: Mexico is as far ahead of India and Pakistan as America is ahead of Mexico.Mexico has a population of 129 million, and a gdp of 1.2 trillion. India has a population of 1.3 BILLION, (10X as much) and has a GDP of 2.4 trillion. When you divide that out, an average Mexican is 5X as well off as average people in India. Pakistan has a population much larger than Mexico's (207 million) and a GDP of 306 billion. So Mexico's 129 million out performs Pakistan as much as it out-performs India, and Americans crack jokes about Mexico all the time. How about looking at a couple of real joke countries? Mexicans are MILES AHEAD. One thing I occasionally think is that when America gets a Mexican, it is a LOT better off than when Sweden gets whatever they get from Africa, which is YET ANOTHER similar step down from Inda and Pakistan. That's a fact, their problem is a WHOLE LOT WORSE. At least when Mexicans arrive they know how to open a can!
    Why in the world would anyone care about what India and Pakistan do to each other? They are the real sh*tholes, Mexico is WAY AHEAD of them. Mexico does have a nuclear power plant that is enough to make thousands of nukes from yet Mexico has no nukes. Why do countries that are 5X behind Mexico have nukes? What were their priorities, anyway?

Update to below:

Pakistan has claimed a nuclear warhead capable of 40 KT yield. But the problem is that everyone has seismographs and no one ever detected that in a test. Instead, Pakistan's best nuke is likely to be less than 10 kilotons, and most of them are sub 1 kiloton trash. China did give Pakistan a MIRV ballistic missile delivery platform that is rumored to be quite good, so there's a chance they can strike India. However, there is no confirmation it can carry Pakistan's nukes and if they do, India is gonna stone age them with the real stuff. India's arsenal is reasonably rumored to consist of 100 - 120 nukes with 50 - 70 KT yield. They have provably modeled 200KT+ They'd probably exceed Pakistan's total yield across all bombs with only one bomb. The two countries are simply not equal. Pakistan had better lay low.
    India Pakistan war

So far Pakistan has scored one of India's fighter jets while being bombed. No word of Pakistan successfully bombing India. This is a real "wait and see", however, no one of significance on the world stage really gives a damn about either country so my guess is that this is going to be tit for tat for as long as China stays cool. I doubt Toyota is going to have any trouble getting their "made in India" cars on schedule, Pakistan is simply not that much of a threat, even with their sub par "Kim Jong would kill the engineer that made that" less than 1 kiloton nukes. Which probably can't be launched because they weigh as much as a bus.India could actually strike Pakistan quite hard but why would it matter if they did?
    This, for me, is a zero adrenaline conflict so far, we will have to wait to see if it justifies more.

Thanks

Re: Mueller threatened to jail Cohen's wife for 30 years if he did not start lying.

RUMOR: The following script destroyed confidence in the United States by foreign powers, mainly Russia and China

The rumor is that when they saw this getting passed around between Democrat senators, other democrats and leftists and at a huge rally, they considered the United States to be an unstable country. Trump was fully cleared, and then this. it is NOT GOOD. If you think the Russia collusion game is over, just read this chant they were singing. Foreign powers actually noticed this, and it IS a BIG DEAL.What the hell did Putin think when he saw this? It is confirmed that both he and Xi Jinping saw this and basically flipped out. That's BAD NEWS folks, this is the kind of crap you see in totally de-stabilized nations.
    This was uncovered by Sorcha, but in this case, it is not dubious or any kind of ruse, this really was "circulating the Kremlin". I strongly suggest you take a look at this Sorcha report, Sorcha is sometimes sketchy but this time it is BANG ON. Both the image below and Sorcha's take on it are actually legit and downright dreadful.

Closing comment: UH OH.

Thanks

Re: Mueller threatened to jail Cohen's wife for 30 years if he did not start lying.

China is doing a full on Christian and Muslim purge

It always happens with the commies, as soon as people will put up with it

This is a near totally censored topic, obviously because the goals are the same elsewhere, including the U.S. and those fronting this effort in America and Europe don't want people to be aware of how it is progressing elsewhere. At any rate, this is no big secret with China,
    except for what has started happening recently. I will state this clearly according to what I have found over the past few months (and years) -It all started with Falun Gong. They were fringe enough for people to ignore. It then happened to the Muslims, because they had been back stabbed enough in the global media to get away with causing major problems for. Then they came for the Christians. It started modestly, with government approved churches a couple years ago, and the bulldozing of very prominent and large Christian churches started a few months ago.
    Now after many churches got bulldozed, Christians have started gathering in homes, and the government is offering two months average Chinese pay to anyone who rats out the homes they are gathering in.

Folks, communism is about to go fully naked tyranny in China, yes, they were commie for a while but they never took it to this extreme -
    For a while, China looked like a communist success story. They still had their religions, they still had their free enterprise and the nation was flourishing. Now we have proof that communists NEVER STOP until the entire system, with all it's ugly fruits, are in place. If they are paying people to rat out people who gather as Christians in their homes it is GAME OVER, China has officially gone off the rails and has once again proven that communism never stops until the last, final nail of ugliness has been driven. This last, final, ugly episode is nowhere to be found in the MSM.
    I gotta say, China was looking good for a while

The firing of secret service director happened because of the incident at Mar-A-Lago

From the Daily Mail Secret Service agents say 'good riddance' to director Alles, who proposed saving money by withdrawing protection of Trump's family and was more interested in getting chummy with agents rather than fixing serious problems Trump ordered acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to fire Director of Secret Service Randolph 'Tex' Alles today His departure was not unexpected and was welcome by most members of the law enforcement agency. The change comes on the heels of an episode at Mar-a-Lago involving a Chinese national on a club guest list who was arrested with devices bearing computer malware
    My comment: I still doubt the "devices containing malware" were anything out of the ordinary, it would be a lot more convincing to have caught her plugging in one of the flash drives to a device that was not hers. That did not happen. Whether or not Alles being gone is good or not remains to be seen, after all, Trump IS ALIVE.

Japan just had an F-35 disappear

only a fool would buy one unless that "fool" is Israel. Then a lot more of the plane will probably work.