Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone heard of this?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    but is it also the FB/twatter social media platforms slowly replacing old school BBS forums like this?

Without a doubt. The bigger venues tend to be the places where herd members gather and are corralled.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd March 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    You will require extremely thick skin to keep playing.
    What ever happened to civility and decency? Fuck you bitches!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd March 2019),Neuro (2nd March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ...PMs have been in a funk since Spring 2011...
    https://amp.businessinsider.com/imag...e2-750-563.jpg https://azcdn.pioneer.pgsitecore.com...1-201708162017

"SuperMega" roll now costs a dollar. Price of toilet paper doubled since GIM1 outperforming both gold and silver...

https://askamyblog.files.wordpress.c...3/img_1875.jpg
    All much narrower now...
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd March 2019),woodman (2nd March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    What ever happened to civility and decency? Fuck you bitches!
    Yeah, that’s what you like to do ‘woodman’...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

woodman (2nd March 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    https://amp.businessinsider.com/imag...e2-750-563.jpg https://azcdn.pioneer.pgsitecore.com...1-201708162017

"SuperMega" roll now costs a dollar. Price of toilet paper doubled since GIM1 outperforming both gold and silver...

https://askamyblog.files.wordpress.c...3/img_1875.jpg
    All much narrower now...

Toilet paper as currency.....come to think of it, it is more useful than the paper we use as cash.

I bought a bidet toilet seat some time back and it has cut way down on my use of toilet paper. My sister-in-laws made deprecating remarks about it; I told them they were welcome to continue with their wipe and smear method and that I just might consider charging them for use of the bidet in the future.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Toilet paper as currency.....come to think of it, it is more useful than the paper we use as cash.

I bought a bidet toilet seat some time back and it has cut way down on my use of toilet paper. My sister-in-laws made deprecating remarks about it; I told them they were welcome to continue with their wipe and smear method and that I just might consider charging them for use of the bidet in the future.
    Tell them to bring their own, if they ever get the idea of visiting you again...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Tell them to bring their own, if they ever get the idea of visiting you again...
    I really enjoy them, at least the two that aren't ultra religious. They are hilarious.

I am reminded of a humorous story from one of my aunts. She had gone to a gynecologist and at some point prior to the actual exam, went into the bathroom just off the exam room. I don't remember why, but she had reached into her purse to find some kleenex to dry herself. When the doctor was examining her, he reached down and brought his hand up with an 'S & H Green Stamp' on his finger and said, "Is this for me?" She was embarassed but they both chuckled none-the-less.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Neuro (2nd March 2019)