Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The US accepted 50 tons of gold from ISIS

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: The US accepted 50 tons of gold from ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    So, ISIS steals the gold from Syria, Trump being the honorable character he is gladly takes the stolen gold rather than return it to its rightful owner.
    The Barbarous Finders Keepers monetary theory was more conducive to human evolution, as far as I can tell, from recent events.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (13th March 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KenJackson View Post
    Yes, but has President Trump every make any dismissive statement about the importance of gold?
    Trump is very open and outspoken about belonging to the "Kick Their Ass and Take Their Gas" Club.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

hoarder (13th March 2019),monty (2nd March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    strange how the 'liberated' countries' gold always gets taken from them. where does that gold go?
    I would imagine it is necessary for the settlement of the +100:1 paper gold trades...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    So, ISIS steals the gold from Syria, Trump being the honorable character he is gladly takes the stolen gold rather than return it to its rightful owner.

Syria accuses U.S. of stealing over 40 tons of gold

http://theduran.com/syria-accuses-us-of-stealing-over-40-tons-of-its-gold

Sources said that the area where Daesh leaders and members have barricaded themselves in, contains around 40 tons of gold and tens of millions of dollars.

The Syrian National News Agency headlined on February 26th, “Gold deal between United States and Daesh” (Daesh is ISIS) and reported that,
    Information from local sources said that US army helicopters have already transported the gold bullions under cover of darkness on Sunday [February 24th], before transporting them to the United States.

The sources said that tens of tons that Daesh had been keeping in their last hotbed in al-Baghouz area in Deir Ezzor countryside have been handed to the Americans, adding up to other tons of gold that Americans have found in other hideouts for Daesh, making the total amount of gold taken by the Americans to the US around 50 tons, leaving only scraps for the SDF [Kurdish] militias that serve them [the US operation].

Recently, sources said that the area where Daesh leaders and members have barricaded themselves in, contains around 40 tons of gold and tens of millions of dollars.

Allegedly, “US occupation forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen, in exchange for providing safe passage for the terrorists and their leaders from the areas in Deir Ezzor where they are located.”

ISIS was financing its operations largely by the theft of oil from the oil wells in the Deir Ezzor area, Syria’s oil-producing region, and they transported and sold this stolen oil via their allied forces, through Turkey, which was one of those US allies trying to overthrow Syria’s secular Government and install a Sunni fundamentalist regime that would be ruled from Riyadh (i.e., controlled by the Saud family). This gold is the property of the Syrian Government, which owns all that oil and the oil wells, which ISIS had captured (stolen), and then sold. Thus, this gold is from sale of that stolen black-market oil, which was Syria’s property.

continue reading
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th March 2019),midnight rambler (12th March 2019),Tumbleweed (12th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Govt of US are common criminals, thugs in suits.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (11th March 2019),Tumbleweed (12th March 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenJackson View Post
    Russia and other countries have been buying too, as if they see the proverbial handwriting on the wall.
    I read recently that Russia now has enough gold to cover all their debts [link below]. I think Putin is seeing that the US is over-extended [monetarily and militarily] and that the 20's are probably going to see the biggest economic collapse -- ever.

I have to pay some stuff off, but I'm looking at diversifying a bit from Au/Ag and going to pick up some Rubles and maybe some Yuan.

https://www.rt.com/business/451954-r...es-cover-debt/
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Govt of US are common criminals, thugs in suits.
    Some certainly are. John Brennan, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page certainly were, but they're gone.

President Trump promised to "drain the swamp," and he's made progress. But the swamp has teeth, and lies very efficiently. The swamp controls the press and though massive repetition of lies has managed to convince a lot of the public that President Trump (the America First guy) "colluded" with Russia to the detriment of the United States--mostly on the strength of one fraudulent, concocted dossier. It makes my head spin.

Unfortunately, he can't drain away Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, and he dare not drain away top swamp rat Robert Mueller lest the evil-doers wrongfully call it obstruction of justice.

Don't you think there's been a slight improvement? The very fact that so many thugs in suits are screaming bloody murder suggests there has been.