Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israel: Can't beat Syria, then beat Pakistan for staging area to make greater Israel.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Israel: Can't beat Syria, then beat Pakistan for staging area to make greater Israel.

From Jim Stone:

GAME CHANGING POSSIBILITY IF TRUE:

The conflict between India and Pakistan is not what we have been told. I am still waiting to come across more on this topic, but it appears the following is true:
    Israel gave India a large amount of weaponry and is directing India in their war on Pakistan while providing positive media coverage in favor of India. The end objective is to smash Pakistan enough to use it as a host country in a war against Iran.

That would be a game changer.
    It is a fact that a large number of India's weapons are Israeli provided. It is a fact that Israel is giving India logistical support. It is a fact that Israel is giving India positive press, and it is a fact that when India attacks, they are attacking "terrorists" in Pakistan. Why that verbage? Add it all up folks AND THEN LOOK AT THIS MAP.

If Israel takes Pakistan via proxy of India, Iran is going to have an Israeli asset right on it's border, and the war will be fought there, while Israel never has to deal with a single bullet.

IMPORTANT: One could argue that if that be the case, the invasion would have already happened via Afghanistan. That's not the case. Afghanistan is totally land locked. Getting arms and weapons there on a scale needed to take out Iran is impossible. But with Pakistan, it is an entirely different ball game. Iran will have to fight against a fully supplied enemy on two fronts. If the Israeli side made both fronts a massive effort, only God could save Iran, the area near the Pakistan border is wide open and desolate, it could be taken very quickly for hundreds of miles. They could occupy a huge portion of Iran in only a few days.

See anything fishy with that?

It remains my opinion that the failure of negotiations with North Korea was not for the reasons stated.

Top possible alternate reasons, and a solid fact:
    Kim Jong did not ask for the lifting of ALL sanctions, he only asked for the lifting of the new ones put in place in 2017. So that reason the MSM is spewing is B.S.
    Here are the speculative reasons:
    1. The Cohen testimony made Trump look weak, and made America look disheveled. Even Drudge has tons of crap about rebellion and civil war on his page today, Like it or not, Kim Jong is not nutz enough to make a deal with a president of such an unstable country. That's OBVIOUS reason #1 and perhaps I am the only one saying it.
    2. The summit was abruptly canceled for security reasons because China is too distracted with the situation between India and Pakistan, and did not provide adequate security support for Kim Jong
    Whatever the real reason is for the failure of the summit, the media is not reporting it. Trump is saying his relationship with Kim Jong is in good shape, yet the summit totally failed.

Out take: Kim Jong trusts Trump, but can't stomach Pelosi, and when a top presidential candidate (Bernie Sanders) openly has an illegal immigrant press secretary, it shows an open defiance that proves America is no longer a stable country. Deals are not deals under these circumstances, so Kim is going to ride this out for a while before proceeding with anything.

Bernie Sanders goes ALL IN on foreign influence of a domestic election - illegal immigrant press secretary!

Bernie Sanders has knowingly hired an illegal immigrant to be his press secretary

An IN YOUR FACE F*** YOU "I am above the law" statement. This would not be possible absent the conclusion of a successful coup, Trump may have never had any hope at all. This cannot happen if "America" still exists, it should not be possible.

Very strange: $100, 000 per night hotel room in Vegas has drugs as main theme

Look at the pictures in This article which is about the world's most expensive hotel room in Vegas.

It is indeed extravagant, but very oddly, drugs are a major theme, with pictures of pills stuck to the glass and windows, even around the pool, and also on the tables and there is a wall with over a hundred pills with descriptions saying what they are.
    Pills and butterflies are the major themes. This is so weird I can't describe it. I don't think I'd want that hotel suite no matter how nice it is when like some sort of insult pills are slapped everywhere.
    What if the only people who will ever be in that suite are well aware of the medical warfare against the people I have outlined below and they are happy to celebrate it? To get that hotel suite for a night, all you have to do is sell TWO Americans a rabies cure for $50, 000 each that costs $12 in other countries . . . . WHY the pills? Seriously. Why?

WOW, this is REALLY DANGEROUS

The famous gun girl Kaitlin Bennet went undercover as a feminist at UCLA and had people sign a petition to send conservatives to concentration camps. This is the spookiest thing I have ever seen with regard to the downfall of America, This two minute video on Twitter ends with someone of rank at the college being all for it, and telling Kaitlin how to get it done in full detail. SPOOKY.
    Clearly from this we can see what the objective of these leftists really is.

SCAM MEDICAL SYSTEM bills woman $48, 000 over a bite from a kitten

Here's another Anascorp scam. They gave her 15 ML of rabies immunoglobulin worth approximately $30 in the outside world and charged her $48, 000.

And worse, American medical typically charges around $20,000!
    I have yet again come up with the perfect proof that American medical is nothing but a scam.

FACT: 5 ML of rabies immunoglobulin outside of the U.S. costs $10 with a total treatment cost of about $12, by the American government's own numbers. In the U.S. rabies treatments cost between ten and twenty of thousand (even at the regular price, not what this woman got charged)

HERE IT IS, AFTER BITE RABIES COSTS AS LITTLE AS $10 TO TREAT, EVEN ACCORDING TO The U.S. National Library of Medicine and yes, it is a .gov so you know damn well the FDA knows how badly the American medical system is scamming people.

Here is a quote straight off a U.S. government web site:

1388 (46.5%) dog bite victims presented with Category III wounds, of whom 1108 required RIG. 280 were excluded, based on our exclusion criteria, ie. the biting animal was reliably vaccinated, the victim had received vaccine more than a week before presenting to the RPC, or the animal was known to be alive 10 days or more after the bite. We did not encounter any serious reaction with ERIG. The cost of a 5 ml vial of ERIG containing 1000 IU is around PKR 1, 000 (USD 10). The dose is calculated per weight of the individual. Hence, a small child required 0.5 to 1 vial, and an adult 2-3 vials. The number of vials of ERIG consumed for 1108 patients was 1261 vials, and cost PKR 1, 261, 000 (USD 12, 610). The number of vaccine vials consumed to treat 2300 patients with TRC id regimen was 2400. (Five patients brought their own vials for IM injection). A vial of cell culture vaccine costs PKR 547. The total cost was PKR 1, 312, 800 (USD 13, 128). The sum of treating 2300 patients with proper PEP (2300 required vaccine alone or vaccine plus ERIG) was PKR 2, 573, 800 (USD 25, 738) or PKR 1, 200 THIS!!!-->(USD 12.00) per patient treated. (Table 2)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

latemetal1 (3rd March 2019)

Thanks

Re: Israel: Can't beat Syria, then beat Pakistan for staging area to make greater Isr

Ilhan Omar is continuing to take the heat for saying the Jews own Congress

Even Brietbart came out of the closet and ripped her, which means Brietbart is just another layer of the subversion onion. They may report more than most, but it is all just managed control . . . .At any rate, GOOD FOR HER, yes, the Jews and Israel really DO own DC. Nothing anyone does for damage control will make a difference with this, it is a reality. That reality has been painted over. Maybe they can hide a donkey's @ss with a thick layer of paint if they scream hate and anti semite enough, but it won't change the reality of it all. She clearly pointed out who the real enemies of the Republic are. Too bad one is smack dab in the middle of Trump's life, he'd no doubt have gotten farther without that worm RIGHT THERE in the center of the apple. They worm their way into EVERYTHING, there's no doubt Kushner was a targeted hit on Trump, who took Ivanka just to make damn good and sure Trump's billions did not get too far out of control.
    Waste of a great girl. He has screwed her head on backwards BIGLY. And Ilhan Omar is a hero for exposing just how deep the Jews are into EVERYTHING.
    They may flush Omar over this, but she let the genie out of the bottle and IT AINT GOING BACK IN. Her counterpart, Rashida Tlaib, is a PHONEY just like I always said, and mum's the word with her, she was fine with the Jews owning it all, and with them demanding allegiance because she is one, hiding under the cloak of Palestine. I quite frankly would prefer to not see the real one get flushed, we need whistleblowers and if it took a real Muslim to do it, I am fine with that.

The date above cannot be changed due to the site being in combat mode (and me not wanting to take it off for now) the actual date of the top posts below is March 5.

Donations: People have figured out there is a way to donate listed down the page a ways that is working after I secured things with a fake Huawei phone (details down the page a ways) so if you would like to help support this site, please scroll down to that post (I am not going to bump it to the top because it is working as is and I don't want to break it.) If $350 more comes in before the end of March we will make it. MANY THANKS to everyone!

The following donations came in after I told people to not donate (but left an obvious way for it to work)David sent $20, thanks! Marc sent $30, thanks!Phillipgeorge sent $21 USD, thanks!

It is time to Keep an eye on Oroville damagain

Oroville dam is filling at a record pace, a faster rise than at any time in it's history and the snow pack is incredible. As a result, the new spillway is definitely going to get tested to the max.By the way, the old spillway was not done by a real engineer. As it turns out, he was a zero experience fresh out of college lackey that was a lackey even in college, who had no experience whatsoever, not even an internship. That's why it got built without rebar and fell apart. I initially said it had to have been blown up, (and that still may be the case because the location of the original point of failure was absolutely prime for it and appeared highly suspect) however, with this new info about the original engineer being fraudulent with no possible way he should have been tasked with something so important, there is reason to consider other possible causes of failure. Supposedly the new spillway was done properly, but you know, Affirmative action, common core, libtard state, SO WHO KNOWS.
    After all, you really do have to draw a circle around an apple and shift five peaches to the left, and hit the paper with a cucumber to add 1+5 and it won't work any other way. That's the kind of "engineering" students American schools are pushing out, if there was ONE bad button punch on a calculator they are so clueless they'll never catch the fact they are 10 digits off so WHO KNOWS.

Calculators are supposed to be a tool, but if you don't know the math to begin with you won't know where you started, or even approximately where you end up so you had damn well better hope not a single key punch was off. If one was, it will not have been noticed by most of what comes out of college now, they can't run estimates in their head to call B.S. on a number that would be obviously, catastrophically off to an old schooler.
    They probably got the new spillway right, and we are going to find out for sure soon. Oroville is already more than 85 feet past "full" and climbing fast, with record water on the way.

Representative Ilhan Omar hit the nail on the head

Her fake "Palestinian" crypto Jew counterpart did not - very important note there -Ilhan Omar said it was ridiculous for any prospective member of America's congress to have to pledge allegiance to Israel. Pelosi was quick with the anti-semite remarks, but that does not do away with the fact that Ilhan Omar is correct, and was great for calling this out. Pelosi basically back blasted with "B.S. you rotten anti-semite" which means Omar hit the nail on the head, and there could be no other response.

Michael Jackson did not molest little boys

Someone is after Michael Jackson's estate. Now no one who was there saw anything happen at all. This is just a stunt to try to rob his estate and nothing more.

FACT:Michael Jackson was not part of the club and got too popular too quickly to just get rid of. So they mutilated his face on purpose, with every new surgery mysteriously botched. That did not do him in.
    He had a song "they don't really care about us" that called out the Jews directly in a veiled way, in which he clearly called them kikes (in the original cuts you can't find anymore, that's where I got the word "kike" from, ) and that was the end, before he could make a comeback they killed him and blamed it on drugs. Now they are going to try to finish off his legacy with bullshit lawsuits with no Michael present to defend himself.
    And Ilhan Omar is 100 percent correct! She can't be all bad if she is the first one in Congress to ever call them out. She's actually against America getting "kiked!"

The following actually happened

Interesting point:

When NASA de-commissioned the space shuttle, the promise was that space travel would be done better by private companies, and within a few years, private companies would take over.After beating Nasa at it's own game with payload bearing rocket launches, Spacex is about to make this happen 100 percent by launching astronauts fairly soon. I am looking forward to it happening.

BINGO, I NAILED IT IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE

Cohen testifying is what wrecked the NK talks, JUST LIKE I SAID

However, just like I said, Cohen is not a traitor and knew his testimony would go straight in the trash because of a book he just released that contradicted it all. Too bad NK did not figure that out on time.

Let's get started with this.

On Sunday at 10 PM, Trump posted:"For the Democrats to interview in open hearings a convicted liar & fraudster, at the same time as the very important Nuclear Summit with North Korea, is perhaps a new low in American politics and may have contributed to the "walk." Never done when a president is overseas. Shame!"
    My comment: there's no question that's what wrecked the talks, here is my original post, done within hours of them failing:
    "The Cohen testimony made Trump look weak, and made America look disheveled. Even Drudge has tons of crap about rebellion and civil war on his page today, Like it or not, Kim Jong is not nutz enough to make a deal with a president of such an unstable country. That's OBVIOUS reason #1 the talks failed and perhaps I am the only one saying it
    But wait, there's more! While blathering like that in front of Congress, under threat, Cohen held a ROYAL FLUSH on the ENTIRE TESTIMONY. He knew it was going straight in the trash. Cohen accomplished the following two items perfectly:

1. He kept his wife out of jail for 30 years after Mueller threatened to do it if he did not start lying about Trump. This was blown into the open by a Trump associate that was stunned about how bad Cohen flipped. That testimony is down the page a ways. However: Cohen DID NOT FLIP. He played a royal flush against Mueller, and solidified Trump's position and (probably) got Trump re-elected. Here's how, all laid out in another Trump tweet:"Virtually everything failed lawyer Michael Cohen said in his sworn testimony last week is totally contradicted in his just released manuscript for a book about me. It's a total new love letter to "Trump" and the pols must now use it rather than his lies for sentence reduction!"

My comment: Wait, WHAT Ok, so here we have Cohen "spewing like old faithful for the deep state", only, NOT. Cohen KNEW that manuscript was going to be out there in full public view, having already been printed and ready to go, to DESTROY his testimony in front of the senate. Cohen did what Mueller wanted, he kept his wife out of jail, and now Trump was washed totally clean in the aftermath. It looks like that little torture session that happened a couple months ago did not work, Cohen obviously set all of this up to absolutely SCREW Mueller and I wonder if the entire charade is a WWF match where everyone gets body slammed and it is all a highly athletic act. Either Cohen played Mueller like a Stradivarius, or Mueller is in on the gig himself, along with Trump, and they are trolling the deep state like hell. How could this type of thing happen? The only casualty was the NK talks, and those can happen again. Perhaps Mueller is a creep and Cohen royally flushed him but this was just too good, I really wonder what is going on. We'll have to wait for a verdict.
    Here are some more Trump tweets to finish this off, really great stuff here:
    "The reason I do not want military drills with South Korea is to save hundreds of millions of dollars for the U.S. for which we are not reimbursed. That was my position long before I became President. Also, reducing tensions with North Korea at this time is a good thing!"
    "Look how they’re acting now and how we act when we’re in the majority. What the Democrats are doing is an abuse of power. They couldn’t find anything...they took a Fake Dossier & couldn't find any Collusion. Now they have a fake witness in Cohen." Congressman Mark Green, (R-TN)." "After more than two years of Presidential Harassment, the only things that have been proven is that Democrats and other broke the law. The hostile Cohen testimony, given by a liar to reduce his prison time, proved no Collusion! His just written book manuscript showed what he said was a total lie, but Fake Media won't show it. I am an innocent man being persecuted by some very bad, conflicted & corrupt people in a Witch Hunt that is illegal & should never have been allowed to start - And only because I won the Election! Despite this, great success! Virtually everything failed lawyer Michael Cohen said in his sworn testimony last week is totally contradicted in his just released manuscript for a book about me. It's a total new love letter to "Trump" and the pols must now use it rather than his lies for sentence reduction!
    My comment: Like I said, I doubt that happened by accident, if Trump really thinks Cohen is a traitor I really think he needs to re-consider that Cohen could not possibly have missed the fact that his book was going to throw that testimony in the trash. I believe Cohen is a good man who played poker really well and royally flushed the entire Dem hack job on purpose.
    In doing so, he gave Trump a near bullet proof suit of armor. Where do the Dems go from here, after THAT? Straight to perdition probably.

We tried re-securing Paypal with the Goophone (fake Huawei) and afterward, Cornelia sent $25, thanks!

By the way, the sub $100 Goophone copy of the Huawei P20 is actually an impressive phone, no one else makes anything similar that cheap. It was purchased to phase out the cell modems which are too outdated now and too expensive to operate due to how inferior the data plans were. I did not know it was fake when I got it, I just figured Huawei must make a cheap one (no huawei is that cheap) and then found out it was a pirate of the $750 Mate 20. A good pirate too. Not even close to a Mate 20 but totally unbeatable for that cheap.

Two donations came in and then they started being blocked or taken.

These two made it: Claire sent $25, thanks!
    Charles sent $20, thanks!
    If you donated and your donation is not showing, RECLAIM, thanks!
    The following donation request supersedes the comment to not donate above (I don't want to log into that portion of the site to change it right now)

MARCH DONATIONS NEEDED

The other requests got interfered with. We are significantly behind for March. I'll try this now and see what happens. If it does not work I will remove this request.

Thanks

Re: Israel: Can't beat Syria, then beat Pakistan for staging area to make greater Isr

OPINION:

Anyone who thinks Ocasio will see even as much as a questioning session over her diverting just short of a million from her campaign to where it does not belong is smoking a bong.

She's anointed.
    SHE'S IMMUNE.

That's why I have not even bothered with this story at all. It is all about subversion.

The Bolsheviks are not only inside the gate, they are at present taking over

RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.
    We are witnessing it happen now.
    All of the communist takeovers involve the ouster of the rightful leader. They are doing this with Trump now, and attempting to install a communist government. It is not something that will happen, it IS HAPPENING and WILL NOT GO AWAY. AND THE ONLY ONE WITH THE GUTS TO STAND UP TO IT ALL AND POINT IT OUT IS A FREAKING MUSLIM WHO WANTS TRUMP OUSTED TOO. Go figure!!!

Ha ha, I bet they regret putting her in there now! She may be rock stupid on the other issues but at least she got that right!

I am certain my post about Rand Paul and vaccines in general will ruffle a few feathers. I am doubling down

FACT: More illegals have come in under Trump than any other administration, all the while Trump does his best to stop it. They are coming in greater numbers than ever because Trump's opposition, including George Soros, has put it's efforts into overdrive to prove they can out do Trump, and then call him a failure.
    This is a failure of the deep state, NOT TRUMP. Trump cannot be blamed if the swamp is so entrenched it can eviscerate his efforts, the fact Trump is a PERFECT president is clearly proven by the fact that despite all their unprecedented efforts to nail him, ALL FAILED. No one has ever handled such scrutiny and survived.

BACK TO MAIN POINT: RAND PAUL.

Here's the double down: DEAR RAND: IF YOU WERE LEGIT, YOU'D BACK THIS PRESIDENCY WHICH IS UNDER SIEGE. WHEN THERE IS AN OBVIOUS COUP UNDERWAY, YOU DON'T UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENCY BY BACKING THE PRESIDENCY'S ENEMIES. THERE IS A CLEAR AND OBVIOUS NATIONAL EMERGENCY AT THE BORDER, FRONTED BY ENEMIES WITHIN. WHY THE HELL DID YOU SUPPORT THOSE ENEMIES, BY BACKING EFFORTS TO DERAIL THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY?

I AM RIGHT, and having Rand play suck up politics via the vaccine issue does not cut it, in my book HE IS OUT.
    Now on to the main post:
    Once again, the date above has not been updated because the site is in combat mode. The actual date of the following is March 6.

I am not forgiving Rand Paul

After Rand Paul turned on Trump, he's OUT. Want the litmus test? The litmus test goes like this:
    Whoever the media or Democrats are screaming about to get rid of is the good guy, That guy is NOT Rand Paul.

Let me state this more clearly:
    The deep state is adept at using moles who vote in a way the people want 99 percent of the time, so they can suddenly join forces with those who are obviously against us at key moments. Rand Paul is doing precisely that. And he got busted and started losing popularity. So what did Rand Paul do once he lost popularity over not supporting Trump?

Here it is, and it is a GOOD ONE:

He meaninglessly blathered about how vaccines should not be forced on people but only did it in a setting where lots of mics were present and nothing could come of it at all, other than nice public exposure.
    He then qualified his statements by saying he and his kids were all vaccinated and are fine.

But that it should not be forced on people anyway, even if the people resisting it are wrong.
    PROBLEM:
    Rand Paul is old enough so that all his kids got vaccinated BEFORE any of the horrible vaccine eugenics really took off. So he can honestly say (as I can) that he was not damaged by vaccines and never saw anything wrong with them. Little good that does now, decades later, after the vaccines have been weaponized. He has no reference. Yet he probably DOES know the vaccines are destroying the kids. It has simply become too obvious.
    Fact: Rand Paul is a politician. Part of that job is knowing what is going on in politics elsewhere, especially in areas in which you comment. And in politics elsewhere, Italy fired it's entire vaccine board, right down to the testing labs and hired REAL people who were not infiltrators working on getting into things to muck them up for decades. The new group did legit tests in legit labs, and found out that the vaccines had NONE of the antigens for any of the diseases they were supposed to prevent (they were all phony) and worse, they did not have ANY of the stated label ingredients.

What Italy accomplished by doing so (and it was recent, Dec 2018) is the uncovering of a eugenics program that was being fronted as medical help. And this shows: Measles is making a comeback in the U.S., and is prominent PREDOMINANTLY IN GROUPS THAT HAVE BEEN "VACCINATED" AGANST IT.

Let's look at the obvious then: Italy was right, the shots were fake, NONE of the kids actually got a Measles shot. You can't have an outbreak in a group that has been legitimately vaccinated, which means the kids who were caught up in the measles outbreak in the U.S. were not vaccinated, the shot was something else, just like Italy proved.
    People who still think the vaccines have any legitimacy at all are erroneously claiming the shots themselves are causing the disease. That's not the case, what we are instead looking at is phony shots that don't treat anything at all and therefore outbreaks of the diseases they are supposed to stop are still occurring.

IT IS OBVIOUS. ITALY NAILED IT.
    Rather than blather in an irrelevant debunkable way, Rand Paul should have stated what Italy discovered, pointed out the fact that the main outbreaks are happening in vaccinated groups and not the unvaccinated home schoolers and stated the obvious: HOME SCHOOLERS ARE GETTING THE MEASLES LESS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN WITH A BUNCH OF KIDS WHO NEVER GOT A LEGIT VACCINE, and if the home schoolers were not vaccinated and are not getting sick, the other kids ARE getting sick because they are in a classroom full of other kids that got sick and were not, in reality, actually vaccinated. QUESTION: WHAT WAS IN THAT SHOT THAT THE STATE WANTED TO MANDATE, REALLY?.The autism stats clearly indicate the shot was NOT as advertised!
    AND EVEN MORE: NBC just recently posted a study saying autism was more prevalent among the un-vaccinated than the vaccinated. That could actually be true, because in COMMIE LAND you don't report that your "un-vaccinated group" thought it was vaccinated and instead got a eugenics shot. They know in advance that was not a vaccine the kids got, and can therefore legitimately count them as un-vaccinated and let the perceptions fall where they may. YES THE KIDS HAD THEIR SHOTS. NO, THEY WERE NOT VACCINATED. Let's let people believe they were, and compare them to the elite group, who got a legit vaccine that actually was as advertised. That way you "told the TRUTH" and get your eugenics accomplished in spite of it.

As a politician, Rand Paul should be on top of this. There's no conceivable way he and everyone else in the U.S. government could have missed the fact that Italy discovered the scam If he actually believes vaccines don't cause autism I'll tell you how his life goes: He puts in shit minimum hours for the government, and then bathes in wine music and song the rest of the time OR receives payouts and bribes to keep his mouth shut. The entire government has to be functioning this way, there's no way in hell such a high percentage of them could be "blind" to what is going on any other way when another first world government blew the lid off of it all. At least Trump has clearly stated the vaccines are F***ING the kids up, and he has done that because he is not deep state. Therefore, Rand has clearly shown he'll stifle Trump where possible. He is, in that regard, worse than Pelosi - a silent enemy.

I YET AGAIN NAILED IT: NK HAS STARTED RESTORING IT'S LAUNCH SITES.

Thanks

Philadelphia has banned cashless stores

That's a good thing, but there's a catch. Here's the good, first: Money clearly states that it is for settling all debts, public and private. That's printed right on it. So cashless stores are in fact illegal. Obviously you can't exchange cash for web sales so there is an exception there, but if it is a brick and mortar store, they have to accept cash, PERIOD. The fact that some are not only gets done via ignorance of the law and lack of enforcement.

Now the bad:There are so many criminal immigrants working in stores now that going cashless is a sensible move because it stops employees from robbing the till (this, and it is an ABSOLUTE FACT, happens with approximately 65 percent of all people you can hire in Mexico.) A majority will rob it. That's not an overstatement, so one key to success in Mexico is finding employees who, when put in charge of a cash register, won't rob it. Now that the bad ones are running around all over the place in the U.S., and there's no law enforcement that will stop them, it makes perfect sense for stores to go cashless to avoid being robbed from the till.

There's more to this though
    In Mexico, a large percentage of locations that accept credit cards have employees that will set up two credit card machines. One will read your card data and store it. The other actually works for the business. So they FIRST put your card in the one that stores your data and THEN run it through the legit system. Weeks later, your card data they took (their machine actually copies the chip) and a week or so later they write new credit cards with your data, start charging them, and all the charges hit your card. Pemex is notorious for that, the ONLY time we ever used the credit card for gas it got copied at a Pemex and we never used it there again. We suspected it was copied and immediately called in and put verification via cell on all charges, and a huge number started coming through. We never charged, and we were able to decline all of them. We then (fairly quickly) "lost" that card, had it canceled because we "lost" it, and got a new one.

Why mention this? Here's why:
    Because those same thugs are now up in the U.S. with their card copying machines, and when they can get away with it they are copying people's data off their cards and using it to make counterfeit cards.
    So going cashless may help a store avoid getting their till robbed, but it's going to quite frequently screw the customer when the crappy employees who would have robbed the till start copying cards and robbing them, rather than the till.
    So there's a heads up, WATCH FOR THIS. Here are the common tactics they use:
    1. They will place a card reader over the real card slot on an ATM, and it will stop your card, read it, and then pass it on to the ATM's real reader. It all looks normal, the card reader just makes it look like the ATM has a reader that sticks out more than usual and the delay is not enough to arouse suspicion, a few seconds is enough.
    2. When you are in a store or at a gas station, they have two different card readers and run your card through both, claiming the first one did not work "so we'll try this one" and the real one then works. This is how it happens at Pemex, and they do it right in the open sometimes. Other times, they will do it behind dark mirrored glass and ask you to pass your card through slot below the window so you can't see what they are really doing with your card.

So if you are at any store and they have to run your card twice through different machines because the first one did not work, it is virtually assured they stole your data, in a real situation there are not two card readers, either the one the store has works or it does not, PERIOD. Heads up!

I am not going to make predictions on the current subversion situation until more develops

It is impossible to really know how this is all going to work out until it all actually happens. Here's the deal:If Trump's new AG and deputy AG are any good (if they ever even make it to office, the deep state will probably stop them) but if they do make it and they are good, Trump has a chance. However, if they don't make it or are actually traitors that do make it, you can pretty much throw in the towel, the latest omnibus spending bill was a trap that was pushed through by traitors and Trump never vetoed because traitors he trusted claimed to have read the thousand page document and told him there were no land mines. The entire thing was a land mine that needs an intact supreme court to undo, and until the supreme court undoes it Trump's presidency (and all subsequent presidencies) will be irrelevant. It is no doubt unconstitutional and unlawful but it still takes the supreme court to trash it and until then, it is the law. So Ruth Bader Ginsburg will live until it has done it's job.

Q is phony

David Icke did a good job of summing this up. He said that people can't wait for the hope Q-anon gives, when Q-anon implies that there is a cavalry of white hats that are going to save us all at the last minute.

I believe he is right in saying that all Q is doing is putting out dates that never come true (a SERIOUS red flag) and then issuing new dates, where nothing happens.

The entire charade is a setup to make the real cavalry, (which is us) delay action until it is far too late, because we believed someone else was going to round all the criminals up for us.

He's completely right, See this 21 minute video (all the relevant stuff as far as Q happens in the first 3 minutes)
    I agree with Icke. Q-anon has been spewing arrest B.S. for years now and nothing has come of it AT ALL, other than only people in Trump's circle are going to jail. The whole thing really does look like false hope horse sh*t.

Icke looks stressed as hell, as if he knows that if we don't act soon on our own, we're screwed. He makes it clear the tactic being used with Q was the same stall tactic Israel used on Palestine to give Palestinians enough of a false hope for a two state solution for long enough to allow Israel to build all kinds of settlements on Palestinian turf which now have made a two state solution impossible. The false hope of a resolution only gave Israel all the time it needed to advance and make a resolution impossible because Israel is too entrenched.

Q just might be stall kiking all of us until flushing the deep state really does become impossible.

No white hat is going to save you, THE
    CAVALRY IS US.

Thanks

Update to below:

I re-traced steps looking for the tweets that said the generators went "off frequency" at Guri and can't find them anymore. There is censorship underway.

If the generators did go off frequency, power will not be back up to all of venezuela any time soon. Such an event would likely permanently destroy anywhere from 30 - 50 percent of generating capacity in one whack. The types of generators Venezuela would have lost can't be replaced within a year, even without sanctions.

My guess is that the news will now be continuously full of reports about how bad venezuela's electrical system is, all reports blaming Maduro.

If that happens, the following report is going to stand the test of time, if Venezuela now goes into continuous rolling blackouts that never stop, here is the reason:

UPDATE TO BELOW: I AM CALLING IT: THE POWER OUTAGE IN VENEZUELA WAS CAUSED BY A STUXNET TYPE OF ATTACK ON AN ENORMOUS HYDROELECTRIC FACILITY

I likely know EXPLICITLY what happened based on posts Venezuelans managed to get onto Twitter, and here it is:

Someone from either American or Israeli DOD got into the PLC controllers on the hydroelectric Guri dam. They attacked the systems that regulated water flow through the valves on the dam that send the water to the turbines. This is precisely the type of attack Stuxnet is supposed to be made for. They opened the valves all the way. They (or whatever virus they planted, probably Stuxnet) then told the engineers, via the readouts, that the water flows and turbine speeds were normal. With an enormous amount of pressure from the dam, the turbines managed to push ahead of phase on the rest of Venezuela's grid, got into an enormous tug-of-war with power stations elsewhere and blew everything up, tripping a nationwide blackout.

Since people at Guri have stated that they had a runaway problem with the turbines, where they pushed ahead of phase and that's what triggered the blackout, a virus or other cyber attack is assumed. It is safe to assume this because once a power station is locked into the grid, it stays locked into the grid come hell (but not high water, ) - water, which in this case had enough pressure to force the generators to spin ahead of phase no matter what once the valves were simply totally open, controlling nothing. Once the generators were more than 20 degrees ahead of phase, everything would have absolutely no choice whatsoever to do anything but go kablooey. After that, pure destruction would commence.

VENEZUELA WAS ATTACKED, this could not have happened any other way, case closed.
    My original report follows. It is in part confirmed accurate by the facts that:

They deleted the airtime off the primary data plan (I am on a backup one now, with the old modems) and/or shut it off when I was typing this, PLUS they deleted the Fukushima report from the web site, PLUS the Stuxnet graphics, and then locked me out of the site entirely, with my only way in being the unstoppable "combat mode" which I have not tested yet by hitting "post" with all of this but I bet it will work. I'll get all of the Fukushima stuff put back up when I can finally log in again.

So things got dicey with this one, it's a DOOZIE.
    HEADS UP: NATIONWIDE POWER OUTAGE IN VENEZUELA

Probable Stuxnet attack underway

At approximately 1:40 PM CST the Guri dam was cyber attacked, which tripped a nationwide blackout.

Here is a cute one: POMPEO TWEETED: "No food. No medicine. Now, no power. Next, no Maduro.

Given that statement, it can be fairly safely assumed the power outage in Venezuela was done on purpose by the United States. He has since rescinded the comment, but the genie is out of the bottle, THAT ONE is not going back in.

Ok, more details: There have been various comments about the turbines at Guri dam (that must be a huge hydroelectric project) went off frequency, phase canceled with the rest of the grid, and tripped the blackout. FACT: Once a generator is online and synchronized, as the turbines at Guri dam were, there's no way they lose sync and go out of phase unless something causes it. My guess is that most likely someone got a virus into the control systems at Guri dam which gave the engineers a false frequency reading while it opened the valves into the turbines too much and pushed them ahead of phase, which would trip a blackout. Most likely, the generators at Guri dam have been destroyed after they played tug of war with the entirety of Venezuela's grid. AND ONLY STUXNET OR A VARIANT COULD HAVE DONE THAT, now that word has gotten out about what actually happened, STUXNET ALL THE WAY BABY!!!! American/Israeli attack basically confirmed.

And for THAT I got a connection cut, got files deleted, got locked out of the web site and posted this with another connection I had in reserve via combat mode!

explosion related earthquake in NK

I was going to ignore this because it was a magnitude 2.1 which is so small it could not possibly be nuclear, even if the test failed. But it made the rounds too much so I'll comment. As it turns out, the richter/blast yield data has been censored everywhere. I just found this out.

However, from memory, a 2.1 is so small it can be created by approximately five kilograms of TNT that is buried deeply and then set off.

It is extremely probable that hoaxing is going to start on this topic if the data is expunged, zero searches turned up any results at all with regard to seismic yield of explosives. OK, so since it has been expunged on Wikipedia and elsewhere for whatever reasons, here is a formula that will make it impossible to bury, (this is within a single percent accurate)
    A magnitude 1 earthquake is equal to almost exactly 194.7 grams of TNT detonated under enough ground to fully contain the blast. I was totally unable to find that data now. For a magnitude 2 earthquake, take 194.7 grams and multiply it by 31.35. A magnitude 2.0 earthquake will therefore be created by approximately 6, 103 grams of TNT (6.1 kilograms) buried deep enough to totally contain the blast. A 3.0 would be represented by 6.1 kilograms multiplied by 31.35, which equals approximately 191 kilograms. A 4.0 would be represented by 191 multiplied by 31.35, which comes out to 5, 987 kg (5.987 metric tons) of TNT.
    Keep this formula so you know if you are being hoaxed in the future. It is my formula, but it is going to be within a percent or two. I tested it and it worked all the way up to accurately calculating the yield of Tsar Bomba.

BOTTOM LINE: The "explosives based" earthquake in NK amounted to only about 6.1 kg (13.5 pounds) of TNT.

THE STORY IS THEREFORE B.S., NOTHING happened in North Korea, there's no way in HELL anyone accurately picked up such a small earthquake outside the borders of NK.
    IMPORTANT: Due to varying ground conditions and how they conduct the blast outward in the form of seismic waves, the actual yield can be several times higher or lower than the numbers stated above, they are for a generalized reference, to help people not be totally B.S'ed. That's why with NK's nuke testing everyone was estimating. The general consensus is that their biggest blast was right around 120 KT. No earthquake measuring less than perhaps a 4.5 is likely to be a nuke test

This was just going to be a three line blurb until I discovered all the seismic yields of various explosions got expunged. Maybe they'll put them back (for a while) now that I mentioned this.David Duke has backed Ilhan Omar, and has called her the most important person in Congress

I am not surprised. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" and despite being a polar opposite to her, he would never in a million years miss the importance of having her call out the Jewish control of the U.S. government. Sadly, she's on board with tons of Jewish crap without even knowing it (by way of deception, thou shalt do war) and she's clueless in that regard.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Update to below:

I re-traced steps looking for the tweets that said the generators went "off frequency" at Guri and can't find them anymore. There is censorship underway.

If the generators did go off frequency, power will not be back up to all of venezuela any time soon. Such an event would likely permanently destroy anywhere from 30 - 50 percent of generating capacity in one whack. The types of generators Venezuela would have lost can't be replaced within a year, even without sanctions.

My guess is that the news will now be continuously full of reports about how bad venezuela's electrical system is, all reports blaming Maduro.

If that happens, the following report is going to stand the test of time, if Venezuela now goes into continuous rolling blackouts that never stop, here is the reason:

UPDATE TO BELOW: I AM CALLING IT: THE POWER OUTAGE IN VENEZUELA WAS CAUSED BY A STUXNET TYPE OF ATTACK ON AN ENORMOUS HYDROELECTRIC FACILITY

I likely know EXPLICITLY what happened based on posts Venezuelans managed to get onto Twitter, and here it is:

Someone from either American or Israeli DOD got into the PLC controllers on the hydroelectric Guri dam. They attacked the systems that regulated water flow through the valves on the dam that send the water to the turbines. This is precisely the type of attack Stuxnet is supposed to be made for. They opened the valves all the way. They (or whatever virus they planted, probably Stuxnet) then told the engineers, via the readouts, that the water flows and turbine speeds were normal. With an enormous amount of pressure from the dam, the turbines managed to push ahead of phase on the rest of Venezuela's grid, got into an enormous tug-of-war with power stations elsewhere and blew everything up, tripping a nationwide blackout.

Since people at Guri have stated that they had a runaway problem with the turbines, where they pushed ahead of phase and that's what triggered the blackout, a virus or other cyber attack is assumed. It is safe to assume this because once a power station is locked into the grid, it stays locked into the grid come hell (but not high water, ) - water, which in this case had enough pressure to force the generators to spin ahead of phase no matter what once the valves were simply totally open, controlling nothing. Once the generators were more than 20 degrees ahead of phase, everything would have absolutely no choice whatsoever to do anything but go kablooey. After that, pure destruction would commence.

VENEZUELA WAS ATTACKED, this could not have happened any other way, case closed.
    My original report follows. It is in part confirmed accurate by the facts that:

They deleted the airtime off the primary data plan (I am on a backup one now, with the old modems) and/or shut it off when I was typing this, PLUS they deleted the Fukushima report from the web site, PLUS the Stuxnet graphics, and then locked me out of the site entirely, with my only way in being the unstoppable "combat mode" which I have not tested yet by hitting "post" with all of this but I bet it will work. I'll get all of the Fukushima stuff put back up when I can finally log in again.

So things got dicey with this one, it's a DOOZIE.
    HEADS UP: NATIONWIDE POWER OUTAGE IN VENEZUELA

Probable Stuxnet attack underway

At approximately 1:40 PM CST the Guri dam was cyber attacked, which tripped a nationwide blackout.

Here is a cute one: POMPEO TWEETED: "No food. No medicine. Now, no power. Next, no Maduro.

Given that statement, it can be fairly safely assumed the power outage in Venezuela was done on purpose by the United States. He has since rescinded the comment, but the genie is out of the bottle, THAT ONE is not going back in.

Ok, more details: There have been various comments about the turbines at Guri dam (that must be a huge hydroelectric project) went off frequency, phase canceled with the rest of the grid, and tripped the blackout. FACT: Once a generator is online and synchronized, as the turbines at Guri dam were, there's no way they lose sync and go out of phase unless something causes it. My guess is that most likely someone got a virus into the control systems at Guri dam which gave the engineers a false frequency reading while it opened the valves into the turbines too much and pushed them ahead of phase, which would trip a blackout. Most likely, the generators at Guri dam have been destroyed after they played tug of war with the entirety of Venezuela's grid. AND ONLY STUXNET OR A VARIANT COULD HAVE DONE THAT, now that word has gotten out about what actually happened, STUXNET ALL THE WAY BABY!!!! American/Israeli attack basically confirmed.

And for THAT I got a connection cut, got files deleted, got locked out of the web site and posted this with another connection I had in reserve via combat mode!

explosion related earthquake in NK

I was going to ignore this because it was a magnitude 2.1 which is so small it could not possibly be nuclear, even if the test failed. But it made the rounds too much so I'll comment. As it turns out, the richter/blast yield data has been censored everywhere. I just found this out.

However, from memory, a 2.1 is so small it can be created by approximately five kilograms of TNT that is buried deeply and then set off.

It is extremely probable that hoaxing is going to start on this topic if the data is expunged, zero searches turned up any results at all with regard to seismic yield of explosives. OK, so since it has been expunged on Wikipedia and elsewhere for whatever reasons, here is a formula that will make it impossible to bury, (this is within a single percent accurate)
    A magnitude 1 earthquake is equal to almost exactly 194.7 grams of TNT detonated under enough ground to fully contain the blast. I was totally unable to find that data now. For a magnitude 2 earthquake, take 194.7 grams and multiply it by 31.35. A magnitude 2.0 earthquake will therefore be created by approximately 6, 103 grams of TNT (6.1 kilograms) buried deep enough to totally contain the blast. A 3.0 would be represented by 6.1 kilograms multiplied by 31.35, which equals approximately 191 kilograms. A 4.0 would be represented by 191 multiplied by 31.35, which comes out to 5, 987 kg (5.987 metric tons) of TNT.
    Keep this formula so you know if you are being hoaxed in the future. It is my formula, but it is going to be within a percent or two. I tested it and it worked all the way up to accurately calculating the yield of Tsar Bomba.

BOTTOM LINE: The "explosives based" earthquake in NK amounted to only about 6.1 kg (13.5 pounds) of TNT.

THE STORY IS THEREFORE B.S., NOTHING happened in North Korea, there's no way in HELL anyone accurately picked up such a small earthquake outside the borders of NK.
    IMPORTANT: Due to varying ground conditions and how they conduct the blast outward in the form of seismic waves, the actual yield can be several times higher or lower than the numbers stated above, they are for a generalized reference, to help people not be totally B.S'ed. That's why with NK's nuke testing everyone was estimating. The general consensus is that their biggest blast was right around 120 KT. No earthquake measuring less than perhaps a 4.5 is likely to be a nuke test

This was just going to be a three line blurb until I discovered all the seismic yields of various explosions got expunged. Maybe they'll put them back (for a while) now that I mentioned this.David Duke has backed Ilhan Omar, and has called her the most important person in Congress

I am not surprised. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" and despite being a polar opposite to her, he would never in a million years miss the importance of having her call out the Jewish control of the U.S. government. Sadly, she's on board with tons of Jewish crap without even knowing it (by way of deception, thou shalt do war) and she's clueless in that regard.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Hey Monty, you said you were Danish, but now I'm not sure. This is the Jim Stone thread and there is a link.

At the head of the thread.

From Jim Stone:

Thanks

There may be a problem with the IP address for this site soon.

The host has assured me there will not be any problems and that it is bound to the site, but I have noticed something and am not so sure. Obviously I am not going to say what that "something" is. If there is a fight over "what the real site is" in the near future, remember I mentioned this about the IP address.

DO NOT MISS THE VENEZUELA COVERAGE THAT IS NOW DOWN THE PAGE A WAYS.

The site is experiencing extensive problems over the Venezuela coverage.

One of the problems is the page not updating below again.They are a hive of wasps over the Venezuela coverage in the main window now. If the site does not update for a while, delete your cache or open a new private window to load it fresh.

Here is the key to what happened in Venezuela:

Someone from either American or Israeli DOD got into the PLC controllers on the twelve gigawatt hydroelectric Guri dam. They attacked the systems that regulated water flow through the valves on the dam that send the water to the turbines. This is precisely the type of attack Stuxnet is supposed to be made for. They opened the valves all the way. They (or whatever virus they planted, probably Stuxnet) then told the engineers, via the readouts, that the water flows and turbine speeds were normal. With an enormous amount of pressure from the dam, the turbines managed to push ahead of phase on the rest of Venezuela's grid, got into an enormous tug-of-war with power stations elsewhere (after viruses also turned the protection off) and blew everything up, tripping a nationwide blackout with long term severe damage.We just got to see what Stuxnet could do to the world's third largest power plant. Several Venezuelans managed to tweet out that the turbines at Guri went over frequency, those tweets have now been expunged. Only willful sabotage could have done that.
    It is virtually assured America did this, to a point where there is no plausible deniability especially after Pompeo's tweet, see the main report in the window below.
    Most likely, trolls are going to say Venezuela's grid was crap. That's a lie, I looked into this, and it was in fact among the most modern grids in the world, RIPE for virus attacks, Guri is predominantly a 2010 dated facility after upgrades, that was initially put online in the late 80's (which by itself would not be old by power generating standards). There's nothing of significance in the U.S. that new and that updated. The stories about Venezuela having crap are bold faced lies fronted for propaganda.

March 8-9 2019

Thanks

From Jim Stone:

The following Ilhan Omar comments are from the New York Post.

They can STUFF the link.My bet: SHE'S TOAST, the deep state can't have comments like this:

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar ripped former President Barack Obama in an interview published Friday, belittling his "pretty face" and saying his agenda of hope and change was an illusion. She cited the "caging of kids" at the Mexican border and the "droning of countries around the world" on Obama's watch - and argued that he wasn't much different from President Trump.
    Here is a direct quote of what she said:"We can't be only upset with Trump. His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was. And that's not what we should be looking for anymore. We don't want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile."
    Yep, she's TOAST. They are definitely going to get her.

Update to Venezuela:

The new troll approach is to acknowledge Venezuela had a great grid, but blame it's condition on Maduro for lack of maintenance.

That's hogwash, even without maintenance that type of infrastructure will run 20 years without a hitch and it is only 9 years old.

There's no way "lack of maintenance" could cause anything at all to go wrong that fast. It is common for such systems to run for 30 years with zero significant problems.

DO NOT UPDATE YOUR CHROME BROWSER

Rumor has it that rather than combat hackers, the update is specifically for stifling free speech.

DEAR JEWISH COMMUNITY:

You have answered our rightful opposition to what you are doing to us with "hate crimes" legislation. Interesting it is that it took a Muslim to point out what you are doing to us, which you then needed to cover up with "legislation".

Fine.You have only created a situation where our answer to your oppression won't be able to come in the form of "legislation" or an election, or anything else other than personal delivery.

Gee, hate crimes - the HALL MARK OF COMMUNISM. How stupid do you think all of us are, really?

And by the way, how about allowing palestinians who jump your wall to vote in your elections? If we are going to fund your asses with billions in "aid" you had damn well better accept what you are pushing on us on your own turf.

OH, MAYBE NOT. BECAUSE STATING THAT JEWS ARE TRYING TO ALLOW PEOPLE WHO JUMP OUR WALL OR CROSS OUR BORDER ILLEGALLY TO VOTE IN OUR ELECTIONS IS NOW A HATE CRIME.

CALLING OUT THE REASON WHY NONE OF OUR ELECTIONS GO THE WAY WE WANTED IS NOW A HATE CRIME, BECAUSE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SAY THE ILLEGALS DID IT, EVEN IF YOU NEVER MENTION THE JEWS SET IT ALL UP.

IF PELOSI MANAGES TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR ILLEGALS TO VOTE, ALL THE FAKE MSM HAS TO DO IS SAY 100 MILLION MEXICANS SWARMED THE BORDER AND TIPPED THE ELECTION,

WHEN IN REALITY ZERO DID AND THE JEWS STOLE IT ALL. AND IT WOULD ALL BE "LEGAL" AND "PLAUSIBLE", BECAUSE MEXICANS REALLY COULD SWING AMERICAN ELECTIONS AND THEN GO HOME AFTERWARD IF PELOSI GETS HER WAY. DITTO FOR LIBTARD JEWS IN CANADA WHO WOULD NO DOUBT DRIVE DOWN AND DO IT ALSO. AMERICANS WOULD HAVE NO AVENUE LEFT TO INVESTIGATE PHONEY BALLOT COUNTS BECAUSE IT COULD ALL JUST BE BLAMED ON UNREGISTERED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT VOTES.

THAT'S A COUP IF I EVER SAW ONE, IT DEFINES WHAT A COUP IS!

I'D LIKE ANYONE TO PROVE AN ELECTION STEAL WHEN PELOSI OPENS THE DOOR TO ANYONE IN THE WORLD VOTING IN AN AMERICAN ELECTION, ESPECIALLY WHEN DEMS ARE PUSHING HARD FOR PHONE-IN VOTING.

WANT A CIVIL WAR? JUST MAKE THAT LEGAL, MAKE ANYONE WHO POINTS IT OUT GUILTY OF A "HATE CRIME" AND YOU'LL HAVE IT.

Dear Pelosi: the phoney "ash Wedenesday crap does not cut it, we all know what a crypto jew is.

VENEZUELA COVERAGE:

UPDATE TO BELOW: AS I PREDICTED IN EARLIER POSTS, MOST OF VENEZUELA IS WITHOUT POWER THIS MORNING BECAUSE A VIRUS OVER SPUN THE TURBINES AT GURI AND BLEW THE ENTIRE GRID UP.

POMPEO BASICALLY ADMITTED THE U.S. DID IT.

GAME OVER VENEZUELA. Here's what's going to happen now. All the oldest mothballed stuff Venezuela has is now going to be brought out of mothball and run, because that's all there is left that might be ready to go right away. There will continue to be a blackout for a week or more, after which power will somewhat resume with a total capacity of between 50 percent and 70 percent of what Venezuela had previously. This will mean permanent rolling blackouts for over a year, IF no more attacks take place.

Here is the key Pompeo quote that says it ALL:

No food. No medicine. Now, no power. Next, no Maduro.

MY TRANSLATION: "WE CAME, WE SAW, HE DIED. HA HA HA HA HA. The world's largest proven oil reserves will now be OURS!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Hey Monty, you said you were Danish, but now I'm not sure. This is the Jim Stone thread and there is a link.

At the head of the thread.

From Jim Stone:
    I found the link. I am 1/2 Danish
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (9th March 2019)