Thread: Here now! Free health care for everyone!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Here now! Free health care for everyone!

Everyone who arrives at the border and sets foot on USA soil that is.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...-day-say-feds/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Down1 (6th March 2019)

Thanks

Re: Here now! Free health care for everyone!

This kind of thing used to bother me. Now, I'm indifferent -- or kind of welcome it. That means it'll be sooner that the US will collapse.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th March 2019),Down1 (6th March 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    This kind of thing used to bother me. Now, I'm indifferent -- or kind of welcome it. That means it'll be sooner that the US will collapse.
    The problem is, until the collapse, you and I will be paying for the health care of these gate crashers. Also, the quality of health care professionals will be lesser, as they are stretched thin and very little time can be spent with each patient.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Down1 (6th March 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    The problem is, until the collapse, you and I will be paying for the health care of these gate crashers. Also, the quality of health care professionals will be lesser, as they are stretched thin and very little time can be spent with each patient.
    I currently live in Canada, but moving to the US relatively soon. But yeah, you are right though. I'm just personally at the point where I just don't care anymore. I know the ship is listing, but generally would rather see it fall than try to prop it up.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    I currently live in Canada, but moving to the US relatively soon. But yeah, you are right though. I'm just personally at the point where I just don't care anymore. I know the ship is listing, but generally would rather see it fall than try to prop it up.

I want this rotten system to implode also. What comes next will be far worse though. We had a land of plenty here. We have been sold down the river by the slavers.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th March 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    We had a land of plenty here. We have been sold down the river by the slavers.
    I think it is still the land of plenty, but the problem is that there are plenty of people moving here [Can/US] that prefer to drain the Welfare State.

The end is neigh, and the chickens are coming home to roost..... I'm just curious on how the landscape will look at 2030....

My GPG Pub key:

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a friendly reminder, EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE is born with FREE Health care.
    You are FREE to take care of your health as ONLY you (and your God if you have one) are with you 24 hours a day to do so!

Health INSURANCE is another thing, a completely DIFFERENT thing and should never EVER be spoken of as being the same as health CARE, they are not the same and never will be the same!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StreetsOfGold For This Useful Post:

boogietillyapuke (14th March 2019),BrewTech (12th March 2019)