Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Owen Benjamin

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Owen Benjamin

How did conservative comedian Owen Benjamin became a darling of the ‘alt-right’?

((( https://www.jta.org/2019/04/08/opini...-the-alt-right )))
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (11th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Good one yest, & I'm < 1/2 through

Discussion With Devon Stack of 'BlackPilled', Nick Fuentes, & Owen Benjamin

1h 41m https://youtube.com/watch?v=aeapsWj3QG8

OB's twatter stream https://twitter.com/OwenComedy

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

I see what you mean. This video does convincingly depict a real deal sincere guy. Other videos, when he is onstage, reek of controlled opposition.

I can't disagree with anything Owen says here. Understand that though he is in a happy marriage, presently, that could all change one day if wifey decides that she's not happy. Marriage is a huge gamble for young men today and I cannot recommend it under the present circumstances. Though one might find a "good" woman, one who can love and respect her man for his leadership, strength, principles and masculine traits, she is constantly exposed to the corrupting influences of social media and modern gynocentric culture. Few women have the individualistic traits that characterize a masculine strong man. Social media is constantly telling women that they can do better and have more - it constantly ups the ante, celebrating hypergamy, promiscuity and materialism. No man can satisfy these imagined expectations. And women are herd animals by nature, prone to peer approval and group think. IMHO, a man must come of his own and earn his stripes alone, away from women. Women are dream killers and life force drains. A young man is best served by developing himself, physically, mentally, spiritually and materially, to stand alone, independent and self-sufficient. A man does not need a woman to become a man - she is a hindrance. So if a man achieves self actualization by say age 35 or later, he is then in a position of strength and balance and can determine at that point whether he wants to take on the massive and uncertain obligation and responsibility that is a woman. Frankly, until the gynocentric culture collapses and the government that enforces anti-male feminist laws collapses and strips women of their ill-gotten powers, no such independent accomplished man would be so foolhardy as to marry a proverbial loaded pistol that is modern woman.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (2nd May 2019),PatColo (2nd May 2019),woodman (2nd May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I can't disagree with anything Owen says here. Understand that though he is in a happy marriage, presently, that could all change one day if wifey decides that she's not happy. Marriage is a huge gamble for young men today and I cannot recommend it under the present circumstances. Though one might find a "good" woman, one who can love and respect her man for his leadership, strength, principles and masculine traits, she is constantly exposed to the corrupting influences of social media and modern gynocentric culture. Few women have the individualistic traits that characterize a masculine strong man. Social media is constantly telling women that they can do better and have more - it constantly ups the ante, celebrating hypergamy, promiscuity and materialism. No man can satisfy these imagined expectations. And women are herd animals by nature, prone to peer approval and group think. IMHO, a man must come of his own and earn his stripes alone, away from women. Women are dream killers and life force drains. A young man is best served by developing himself, physically, mentally, spiritually and materially, to stand alone, independent and self-sufficient. A man does not need a woman to become a man - she is a hindrance. So if a man achieves self actualization by say age 35 or later, he is then in a position of strength and balance and can determine at that point whether he wants to take on the massive and uncertain obligation and responsibility that is a woman. Frankly, until the gynocentric culture collapses and the government that enforces anti-male feminist laws collapses and strips women of their ill-gotten powers, no such independent accomplished man would be so foolhardy as to marry a proverbial loaded pistol that is modern woman.

She married a popular comedian. Today she is married to an unemployed goy who rants about jews and begs for donations.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Another Owen interview w EMJ

#513 “cell mates” with E Michael Jones 1h 27m: https://youtube.com/watch?v=qDLCgudgWYc

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    This vid is about a month old.

O.B. hits pretty hard in this one. Calls out the chosenites. Calls out Jordan Peterson around 33:00 minute mark.

Don't know why he hasn't got the jewtube ban.
    Stumbled upon this one from Jan '18, when JP was OB's big hero.

1h 20m, but JP interview ends at 56m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHHYne6bFg

Thanks

I'm ~25m into this from OB today, & sticking with it coz it's a break from his usual monologues which I've mostly strayed from lately. This one's with his MOM, & they're talking the old days incl her generation, Upper Midwest (S. WI) where my own parents happen to come from.

1h 41m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFPuVkFeJL4

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (11th July 2019)

Thanks

great spiel yest; highlights: Wiz of Oz, dajooz, holohoax, BTC/Cryptos, Human Labor + Trust as real value - not fiat/cryptos

#557 The Wizard of Oz (decoding world's greatest economics class)

2h 13m https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpejT5RS3aE

An angle which always bothered me about OB: his self-carved niche is "mentoring young, lost men."

IIRC, he's said he's 38yo?

He's plainly well off, financially/materially, & often boasts of how much dough he made per gig before he left the kosher reservatiion.

He preaches from his enviable "manor", & keeps us up with his projects, & animals, wife/kids, &&&. The occasional glimpses inside his house say spacious, elegant. We get it, we envy.

He got (bought) all that thanks to his huge fiat earnings during his productive pianist/comedian years - that thanks to his gifted innate talents.

What he has is flat out of the reach of the "young lost men" he mentors, except maybe the 1-5% who are his high-earning peers, be they 'gifted' entertainers, programmers, wall st wizards, science/eng, docs etc.

Then out the other side of his mouth, he's on about the valuelessness of fiat, cryptos, representations of value... these 'abstractions' don't matter to him, they're meaningless (except having enough to pay his [HIGH, for his region] bills). Know what I'm trying to say? ~95+ % of his baying male audience, CAN'T & NEVER WILL HAVE HIS LIFE/SPREAD.

They may or may not find a good woman, & bear cubs. But beyond that, forget about a manor with chickens & goats, $$/time to improve their big piece of land with fences & raised garden beds & fruit-bearing trees; forget the spacious elegant house with grand piano; forget home-schooling their kids. Any non-chosenite, non-trustafarian CIS white males who rise above whatever the evolving "middle class" looks like, will be exceptions to the new JWO rules.

Then I fear that lower ~95% of his young mentorees will beat themselves up for not achieving...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ... his usual monologues which I've mostly strayed from lately...
    Owen will never actually say "..............................."

Waste of our time.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (28th June 2019)