Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: false flag challenge

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: false flag challenge

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    That is my opinion also. He is supposed to be the boss, the buck should stop at his desk.

Another thing, unrelated to Trump feeling pressured, shouldn’t it be unconstitutional for a dual citizen to hold an office in the national government? I heard this question asked earlier today in another video presentation. My feeling is yes, it should be. Anyone in government should be loyal to the country and have no ties to another country.

Absolutely. I have long been outraged that dual citizens are allowed to have positions in our government. Hell, there is no reason at all for dual citizenship to exist. Being a citizen of a country should be an exclusive thing. How does one know who's side they are on?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Absolutely. I have long been outraged that dual citizens are allowed to have positions in our government. Hell, there is no reason at all for dual citizenship to exist. Being a citizen of a country should be an exclusive thing. How does one know who's side they are on?

Of course this means all Jews would lose the ablilty to infuence our government except through purely financial means. It would be a far better world.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

3. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (21st May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Of course this means all Jews would lose the ablilty to infuence our government except through purely financial means. It would be a far better world.

Imagine if there were a bunch of izzy/USA dual citizen MAGAs who could serve in the izzy knesset? Or be their PM?? People whose first filter in voting on legislation was, "IS IT GOOD FOR USA, & ONLY USA, IZZY BE DAMNED?"

Coz we presently have the reverse of that ^ sitch, & izzy prohibits turning this current malevolent sitch right side up again.

Israel Allows No Dual Citizens in Its Government. Why Does America?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (22nd May 2019)