Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: false flag challenge

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: false flag challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Your new hometown Boise looks like a hotbed.
    Just sayin.

My birth city, Las Vegas looks even worse.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    My birth city, Las Vegas looks even worse.
    several years ago it had a full blown barrio on the (west?) side. can only imagine what that side of town looks like today. booming businesses of tire shops, liquor stores, check cashing shops....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    several years ago it had a full blown barrio on the (west?) side. can only imagine what that side of town looks like today. booming businesses of tire shops, liquor stores, check cashing shops....
    I saw that a few years ago driving through Las Vegas. Although I was born there I have never lived there.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

cheka. (12th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Would Zionist Israhell sink a U.S. Ship and blame Iran? That was the topic of the discussion on True News yesterday.

According to RT, mossad warned Bolton that “Iran”, are about to strike a US target...

on vague Mossad tip-off when it sent strike group to Middle East – report

Published time: 7 May, 2019 05:03 Edited time: 7 May, 2019 09:41
    A US aircraft carrier group and bomber task force were deployed to the Middle East after a tip-off on a “credible threat” from Iran, which came, conveniently vague and timely, from Israeli spy agency Mossad, it has been reported.
    At an April 15 meeting in Washington, Israeli National Security Council chief Meir Ben-Shabbat passed along a warning to US National Security Advisor John Bolton, senior Israeli officials told Axios. The information Bolton received was left vague: the attack could hit a US target in the Persian Gulf, or maybe Saudi Arabia, or maybe the UAE.

“It is still unclear to us what the Iranians are trying to do and how they are planning to do it,” one of the senior officials said, but added it was “clear” that an unspecified event would take place sometime in the future, which would have unstated consequences.

Also on rt.com US deploys aircraft carrier & bombers to Middle East in ‘message’ to Iran – Bolton
    The Axios report was corroborated by a separate report from Israel’s channel 13 journalist Barak Ravid, who claimed that Israel had handed over information to the US about an alleged Iranian plot to target US interests in the Gulf.

However elusive the bait, Washington eagerly dashed to bite, deploying the USS ‘Abraham Lincoln’ carrier strike group and a bomber task force to the Middle East, in a maneuver that just happens to play right into Israel’s hands.

'Lured into war'? Iranian FM warns Trump could be duped into crisis by hawkish 'B-team' 'Lured into war'? Iranian FM warns Trump could be duped into crisis by hawkish 'B-team'
    Under the Trump administration, the US has been parroting Israel’s hardline policies towards Iran, the Jewish state’s regional archrival, first withdrawing from the landmark 2015 nuclear deal and then hitting Tehran with fresh rounds of sanctions. Last month, Washington went as far as to formally designate the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) a “terrorist organization.” Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu laid bare his relationship with US President Donald Trump, saying the terrorist listing was done at Netanyahu’s “request.”

Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan did not specify from where he received the valuable intelligence, tweeting only that the deployment of the strike group “represents a prudent repositioning of assets in response to indications of a credible threat by Iranian regime forces.”

The Mossad doesn’t have the most trustworthy record when it comes to intelligence on Iran. It was likely the Mossad who, in 2004, passed fabricated documents to Iranian opposition group the Mujahedin-e-Khalq (MEK) which falsely portrayed Iran’s civilian nuclear energy program.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th May 2019),monty (13th May 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    According to RT, mossad warned Bolton that “Iran”, are about to strike a US target...

on vague Mossad tip-off when it sent strike group to Middle East – report

Published time: 7 May, 2019 05:03 Edited time: 7 May, 2019 09:41
    A US aircraft carrier group and bomber task force were deployed to the Middle East after a tip-off on a “credible threat” from Iran, which came, conveniently vague and timely, from Israeli spy agency Mossad, it has been reported.
    At an April 15 meeting in Washington, Israeli National Security Council chief Meir Ben-Shabbat passed along a warning to US National Security Advisor John Bolton, senior Israeli officials told Axios. The information Bolton received was left vague: the attack could hit a US target in the Persian Gulf, or maybe Saudi Arabia, or maybe the UAE.

“It is still unclear to us what the Iranians are trying to do and how they are planning to do it,” one of the senior officials said, but added it was “clear” that an unspecified event would take place sometime in the future, which would have unstated consequences.

Also on rt.com US deploys aircraft carrier & bombers to Middle East in ‘message’ to Iran – Bolton
    The Axios report was corroborated by a separate report from Israel’s channel 13 journalist Barak Ravid, who claimed that Israel had handed over information to the US about an alleged Iranian plot to target US interests in the Gulf.

However elusive the bait, Washington eagerly dashed to bite, deploying the USS ‘Abraham Lincoln’ carrier strike group and a bomber task force to the Middle East, in a maneuver that just happens to play right into Israel’s hands.

'Lured into war'? Iranian FM warns Trump could be duped into crisis by hawkish 'B-team' 'Lured into war'? Iranian FM warns Trump could be duped into crisis by hawkish 'B-team'
    Under the Trump administration, the US has been parroting Israel’s hardline policies towards Iran, the Jewish state’s regional archrival, first withdrawing from the landmark 2015 nuclear deal and then hitting Tehran with fresh rounds of sanctions. Last month, Washington went as far as to formally designate the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) a “terrorist organization.” Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu laid bare his relationship with US President Donald Trump, saying the terrorist listing was done at Netanyahu’s “request.”

Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan did not specify from where he received the valuable intelligence, tweeting only that the deployment of the strike group “represents a prudent repositioning of assets in response to indications of a credible threat by Iranian regime forces.”

The Mossad doesn’t have the most trustworthy record when it comes to intelligence on Iran. It was likely the Mossad who, in 2004, passed fabricated documents to Iranian opposition group the Mujahedin-e-Khalq (MEK) which falsely portrayed Iran’s civilian nuclear energy program.
    one more Satanyahoo lie

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th May 2019)

Thanks

True News, May 13, will a false flag bait America into a war?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Neuro (13th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

True News, May 13, will a false flag bait America into a war?

Yes I am afraid so, and this time it will mean the start of WWIII. Nice knowing you guys...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th May 2019)

Thanks

I Trump says Military Industrial Complex is Pressuring Him Into Going to War.

He shouldn’t be surprised because he has surrounded himself with a bunch of Israeli war-hawk dual citizens.

It is difficult for me to understand his actions as President. The guy seems to be wishy washy. It appears to me he won’t stand up to the corrupt judges and do his job nor will he stand up to his corrupt advisers.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st May 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

I Trump says Military Industrial Complex is Pressuring Him Into Going to War.

He shouldn’t be surprised because he has surrounded himself with a bunch of Israeli war-hawk dual citizens.

It is difficult for me to understand his actions as President. The guy seems to be wishy washy. It appears to me he won’t stand up to the corrupt judges and do his job nor will he stand up to his corrupt advisers.

I pay little attention to the news, so I don't know anything about this. It is amazing that he would make this statement. Just how are they pressuring him? Shouldn't he, as president, be the one doing the pressuring? This is his job.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I pay little attention to the news, so I don't know anything about this. It is amazing that he would make this statement. Just how are they pressuring him? Shouldn't he, as president, be the one doing the pressuring? This is his job.
    That is my opinion also. He is supposed to be the boss, the buck should stop at his desk.

Another thing, unrelated to Trump feeling pressured, shouldn’t it be unconstitutional for a dual citizen to hold an office in the national government? I heard this question asked earlier today in another video presentation. My feeling is yes, it should be. Anyone in government should be loyal to the country and have no ties to another country.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st May 2019)