Thread: Top tech companies main logos from lucifarianism and freemasonry

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Top tech companies main logos from lucifarianism and freemasonry

From Jim Stone:

Top tech companies have based their main logos on luciferianism and freemasonry

This must not be very widespread knowledge, because I never saw this before. I went over everything carefully and confirmed this 100 percent. This is not rumor. As it turns out, the top tech companies directly lifted all their prominent logos straight from freemasonry and luciferianism. There was only one over compressed graphic out there explaining it all, that left room for doubt. I re-did this so there is no doubt.To make absolutely sure this is no hoax, I looked up these luciferian and freemason things on Amazon, and sure enough, they are for sale
    TAKE A LOOK AT THIS. Gooooooogle? Yeah right! AT YOU.

So there you have it. If you use Facebook or Google, be advised.

___________________________________________-From Trump's Twitter

ISIS CONQUERED?

There are reports out now that after being isolated down to a very small region, ISIS was finally defeated. Opinion: Isis was a creation of Obama, and it took this long for past funding and pipe dreams to finally wear off. If Hillary made it, ISIS would have expanded and been fully funded until the job was done. All it took to kill off ISIS was a president that was not corrupt.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

mamboni (22nd March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Top tech companies main logos from lucifarianism and freemasonry

I am tired of people claiming TICK TOCK

Hannity. Q. And more I won't mention because they are (probably) on the same team. I doubt the two I mentioned are.If you are wondering why I am not on the "round'em up" bandwagon, consider what has happened so far. NOTHING, other than more false flags, more media arrogance and filth, and Trump associates going to jail. Will Mueller release the report? At this point, WHO CARES.

I hope to be eating Q's crow but all I see is a Pennywise future.

I was blown away by the report below, (even despite the fact I did it) because it clearly shows what kind of deep doo doo we are all in.

It shows that the top tech firms are clearly in bed with satan. It shows, by association, that there can be no mistake about freemasonry being at least among some high ranking members, satanic. HUGE ONE: Zukerberg is a KNOWN AND VETTED JEW, yet he used Freemasonry symbols? Google too? WTF??!!?? I'll say this for certain: Not all Jews would. In fact, I'd bet percentage wise there would not be many that used Freemasonry symbols before they used Jewish symbols. Very odd. Perhaps that's how we sort out the full blown luciferians? Yet I find it hard to believe all masons are satanic, are they? All of this is very odd.So let's skip the speculation on who's who and state the obvious: Both Facebook and Google would, all the way down to their mid level company ranks, absolutely ensure that if an American genocide was underway, anyone reporting it would be called a hater and would be promptly banned and censored. Google and Facebook are not stupid. They know it is the left wing that hates, but if they are so clearly in bed with satan, why would they care about a little lie? FACT: Accusing others of that which you are doing, when you know they are not doing it is the worst of all types of lies, it is a step beyond willful false accusation, which is the second worst lie and both represent a form of evil which in better times could get you hung. And that kind of evil via dishonesty works PERFECT for lucifer, the king of lies.

Talk all you want about how "they are going to hell", whether or not they do is not going to help you stay alive when they come to get you or starve you out by defunding you.

Let me predict the future:
    The future is going to go like this: Facebook and Google profiled you, and if you are not OUTRIGHT SATANIC you won't get the top spots in society. If you are moderately satanic, you might make it to a mid level position somewhere. And if you are not at least partially satanic, you won't find employment at all, eventually they will de-fund, censor, and destroy anyone who does not honor satan, even those who have managed to set up enclaves to shelter small societies from it all. It won't do any good for you to sit the fence and not pick sides, other than that you might not be thrown in a camp or killed outright, via starvation or whatever else they manage by de-funding you.

THERE IS A DAMNING PARALLEL GOING ON RIGHT NOW: The Bolsheviks did not go around murdering everyone in Ukraine. Instead, they de-funded them and made it impossible for them to access food or anything needed to keep warm. That's PRECISELY what they are doing to alt media now, and even conservatives in general - where if you are conservative, especially a conservative white male, Google's hiring database and Facebook will already have you employment blacklisted and you won't be hired. If you were wondering why you could not get work despite being qualified, this is an enormous part of the reason for many.

Google employees themselves admitted to causing this during the small mutiny they had a few months back, their de-funding goes well beyond alt media and has entered mainstream American life, in the form of totally un-justified employment black or gray listing.

Clearly, clearly, the writing is on the wall. The following post was like a baseball bat to the head, I never in a million years thought any Jew would use luciferian and Masonic symbols for anything and VOILA! There it is.

The correlation is made. And I'd say the outlook is not so good for anyone at all who would choose to be punished rather than give up conservative values.
    Top tech companies have based their main logos on luciferianism and freemasonry

This must not be very widespread knowledge, because I never saw this before. I went over everything carefully and confirmed this 100 percent. This is not rumor. As it turns out, the top tech companies directly lifted all their prominent logos straight from freemasonry and luciferianism. There was only one over compressed graphic out there explaining it all, that left room for doubt. I re-did this so there is no doubt.

To make absolutely sure this is no hoax, I looked up these luciferian and freemason things on Amazon, and sure enough, they are for sale