Thread: Vaccine caused illnesses

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Vaccine caused illnesses

From Jim Stone:

To clarify the report(s) below
    Squalene is a natural oil your nervous system depends upon. If it does not have it, your nerve endings break down and you have all kinds of neurological disorders, including brain dysfunction. This oil has been chosen as the go to adjuvant for vaccines, and could have only been chosen as an adjuvant by a willful decision to destroy people.

What is an adjuvant?

An adjuvant is a material put in the presence of an antigen your body is supposed to gain an immunity against, to make the reaction to the antigen stronger. But in the process of making the reaction to the antigen stronger, the immune system also sees the adjuvant as the enemy of the body, and will react against anything similar to that adjuvant that happens to be in the body. Since squalene is precisely what your nervous system uses as the primary oil in nerve endings, which it needs there to prevent the nerve endings from dissolving, having the immune system see it as an enemy and subsequently attack it has devastating consequences and the vaccine manufacturers know it.

It is no secret. It is well known (and has been known for over 100 years) that the presence of ANY oil at all in a vaccine, including even totally non-biological mineral oils, will trick the immune system into attacking ALL oils and even mineral oil based adjuvants were considered too devastating to use even in animal experiments because it caused too much suffering of animals. Now the vaccine pushers are taking this knowledge, and using the worst possible oil that will cause the most possible damage as the adjuvant in vaccines, and they KNOW DAMN WELL what they are doing. It is an act of war pure and simple, they are knowingly maiming society and they KNOW IT.

There is proof just in the "disease" name (in the report below) that vaccines are causing it. And the medical system has to know it, because it is too obvious and I found proof in a single search. The so-called illness is called "Acute Flaccid Myelitis". From that name, I knew that a lack of squalene in the child's nerves would cause this, without looking anything up I also knew the adjuvants in vaccines contain squalene, which is needed to build the myelin in the nerves. If the immune system is programmed to attack squalene (as will happen if it is an adjuvant in a vaccine, AND THEY KNOW IT) any kid who gets such a shot will have his immune system attack and remove squalene from his nervous system to whatever extent it can, until the vaccine wears off. The kid will be totally screwed up by this.
    So I did a search to see if this had been censored. It was not censored yet. Here is a great run-down on this topic:
    DON'T WORRY, SQUALENE IS BANNED IN THE U.S., RIGHT? NOPE. SEE THIS
    There's your "acute flaccid myelitis, And here is an experiment where they injected it into rats to see what would happen. Here is the key quote from that experiment:
    "The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of squalene on the central and peripheral nervous systems in rat at the ultrastructural level. Squalene was administered at a dose of 20 g/kg body weight, once daily for 4 days, and the animals were sacrificed 7 days and 30 days after the initiation of the experiment. After 7 days a mild swelling of mitochondria and dilation of the Golgi complex cisterns in few neurons in the cerebral cortex and hippocampus were observed. The swelling of astrocytes and their processes was also seen. Some myelin sheaths in the cerebral white matter were disintegrated. In the peripheral nervous system (the sciatic nerve), a damage of the Schwann cells, a destruction of the myelin sheaths, and lipid-like deposits between myelin lamellae causing a secondary compression of axons were present.

And this is in the vaccines now and is likely to be what is destroying our kids. A destruction of myelin sheaths is what mercury does, and Squalene will trick the immune system into doing it also. Unlike mercury which will eventually go out of the system, triggering an immune response to destroy myelin will have the effect of eating mercury every day. All get hit, some get totally destroyed. They can't possibly not know what they are doing, this is intentional and they intend to ram it down your throat via mandate. See the report below.

"VACCINE" TESTING IS PROBABLY BEING DONE FOR THE NEXT LEVEL OF INTENTIONAL NERVE DAMAGE

Drudge had a headline that reads "Officials worry that a paralyzing illness may become more common".
    Evidently, there's a new debilitating thing "going around" that is
    paralyzing little white boys. No girls mentioned. Mostly if not all white. That's a race-specific bioweapon type of problem. No doctors have any answers, and I believe if they did, their careers would be over. Just like autism, any doctor who finds the reason for "autism" is instantly flushed out of the system, it is a career busting no-go zone. Meanwhile the so-called elite formulating the childhood shots know damn well what it is.
    I think something needs to be explained here - Autism as expressed after eugenics shot damage is not actually real autism, it is instead brain damage that manifests itself with the symptoms of autism. Because of this detail, the people claiming "vaccines" do not cause autism can sit there all day, and drill to bedrock about how vaccines are not causing autism and be right about it because the shots the kids get are not vaccines at al, and the damage is not autism, and they know it.

Italy proved the shots were not vaccines in Dec 2018 by testing the childhood MMR shot and finding none of the ingredients and none of the antigens it was supposed to have, the shot simply was not a vaccine. So since the people doing the eugenics KNOW it is not a vaccine, they can again rightfully claim that vaccines are not causing any damage, instead

falsely labeled injections that are being called vaccines but are not vaccines are doing the damage, which is not autism, it is instead nervous system damage that has the symptoms of autism.
    It is all a bunch of pathetic, amoral wordplay from the worst type of scammers the world has to offer, stated in a way that allows them to sleep at night. After all, they "never lied."

No, they have obviously refined their eugenics shot down to targeting white boys better, and REALLY wiping them out, and they are testing it every other year to avoid having shots be blamed. No one told me this, but logical deduction certainly points to something of this sort.

And I'd like to make a salient point: All the recent outbreaks of various childhood illnesses have been taking place AMONG THE VACCINATED, not the un-vaccinated. Why would this be? Obvious answer: Because the people who were supposed to have been vaccinated instead got a scam shot that not only took them down a notch intellectually, it also damaged their immune systems, making them less able to resist whatever they came across.Seriously. Supposedly the "vaccine" was supposed to protect them, and then they get the disease? Much much later, not after the shot? You can explain getting the disease after a shot if the shot is legit, by having a defective batch that did not have the disease it was supposed to prevent killed off enough, but you can't explain having the kid come down with it a year later unless the shot was not legit at all. Italy's bust of the childhood vaccines proves this is what the case really is.

SO HEADS UP: Rather than back off after being busted, they are doubling down and making the eugenics shots a lot more target specific, with the goal of creating a sub class of people who are irrelevant and easily controlled. Little white boys are getting slammed down to zero like a heavyweight champion bashing their heads against a steel pillar. One good whack. Most won't die. All will be wrecked for life. They intend to get it accomplished via the cover of "mandatory preventive medicine, " administered via shots that are pushed as vaccines but are absolutely not vaccines in any way whatsoever. That way, since they know the shots are not really vaccines, and the brain damage really is not autism but only looks like autism, they can, in their demented and sick way walk through life saying they never lied, because vaccines really never did a thing and no vaccine ever really caused autism. And by the way, your kid is not vaccinated but we would like you to think your kid is.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: Vaccine caused illnesses

What is scary to contemplate is the fact that this demented paranoia is actually well founded and quite accurate. This being the case, it is not paranoia at all, but an accurate assessment of the medical genocide being committed against us.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd April 2019),monty (3rd April 2019)

Thanks

MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE TODAY

Everything is getting messed up. Someone is doing it, and they are doing it via a local hack, not a server hack. The page is a TOTAL MESS but at least the top part is readable now. I'll fix this later today but for now, unless something really compelling happens, I am going to let this sit -
    IT PISSED THEM OFF.

The following got hacked to smithereens, LIVE, as it was typed, to make it unreadable and appear to be produced by an illiterate. Hopefully I got all the junk out of it before hitting post.

I will probably re-do yesterday's vaccine reports to make them more cohesive, but this is the gist of it:

What is being peddled as vaccines now are in fact biological weapons, that turn your immune system into a weapon against YOU. The purposes are profit and debilitation of an enemy, and that enemy is YOU. If you are going to destroy western civilization without actually shooting people with bullets, the best method is to take trusted institutions and use them to destroy people. It will take people decades to believe it actually happened and by then it will be too late. They are three decades into this now.The shots are damaging everyone via various adjuvants that trick the body into attacking itself.
    The shots are hurting white males more than any other group, because in addition to the adjuvants, all those DNA tests everyone submitted to sites like 23 and me were combed for genetic traits that were specific to the exact groups the elite want destroyed most,

and the vaccines have, in addition to the adjuvants, the exact materials needed in the presence of these adjuvants (squalene is becoming a main one now) to kick off the destruction a lot worse in white males. This is why boys are getting autism a lot more frequently than girls, and WHITE boys are getting it far more frequently than other boys. The affliction itself is not autism, it is nerve damage that manifests the traits of autism.

They are not sparing the adults anymore

All the vaccines except for the SINGLE SHOT tetanus are not as advertised, even the three shot tetanus shot is sabotage because tetanus has always been a single shot with no boosters. If you got a preventive tetanus shot with boosters despite not being injured, you did not get a tetanus shot at all and are not protected. The purpose of the tetanus shots with boosters is to prevent pregnancy. Obviously "THEY" know they are on the verge of total and complete conquest. They have maimed 30 years of children. Not all are totally dysfunctional but NONE that got the shots are going to be what they could have been.

There is an antidote

They have a vaccine that can reverse the damage. As it turns out, the damage is 100 percent reversible, all you have to do is tell the immune system to stop destroying squalene. And this can be done via a secondary shot that tells the immune system to destroy the antibodies for squalene. Anyone that got such a shot would come out of a fog in about two weeks with proper nutrition. So once the elite can declare total victory, they can fix the right people with a shot and work them as slaves in positions they can't find the talent for among their own ranks. If we don't stop this NOW, and I mean RIGHT NOW, we are in for a hideous future, and your guns are not going to save you.
    They could not get rid of the second amendment, so they got around it via trusted institutions and destroyed us anyway, with shots we thought were real but were not for their stated purpose. They blamed the parents for all deaths via their "shaken baby syndrome" scam and all brain damage on "bad genes". They claimed the white race was "suddenly getting stupid" but did not tell us they knew why. They pointed the finger at anyone who figured it out, calling the brightest people who could see it "anti science".

They used embarrassment and degradation to maintain control of those who knew something was amiss with the shots, and when that did not work, they resorted to murder. They are the world's most despicable cretins, who stand as proof mankind is not ready to have technology because too much filth still exists that will, as soon as it is able, use that tech to destroy everyone.

Beware of april fools jokes

They are everywhere and many are being pushed as real news. This is one reason why I held off on reporting current events for a while, it is very difficult to sort fact from fiction right now. If you hear any story that is "shocking", it would be best to consider it a joke for now. Here is a prime example that is really worth watching, and shows just how deep a deep fake video can go. It seriously, honestly, swear to God looks like penguins can fly (this may sound stupid because everyone knows they can't, but after you see this hoax produced by the BBC you are going to realize just how real an AI can make something look, it had to have been an AI that did this, it is far better than anything Hollywood ever did.Deep fake penguin flying video looks so real you cannot believe it is not

This is not your garden variety fake, all the expressions, effort, struggle getting off the ground followed by graceful flight look absolutely real, with no hint of special effects whatsoever. Hollywood has never done anything like this, it is not a "make a cat talk" type of video.It looks so real I had to double triple quadruple confirm it is not real. And worse? It is not even a new video, deep fakes have obviously been out long enough for any political figure you can imagine to not be real. You really can't accept video as evidence anymore and this is a prime example of why.

Thanks

LBGT history to be taught to five year olds?

I did not even know they had a history. But a lib with a commie streak can invent anything.And I'm a "conspiracy theorist." Right. For saying this is where we were headed all along. YEP. If 10 years ago anyone said this would be done in America's schools, you'd have been given the tinfoil hat award and it would have been anchored to your head permanently with steel pegs. And here we are.
    Here is where we will be: If parents don't rebel against this, future sex education will feature actually anally screwing other students, as well as actually carrying out normal sex, for credit, in class. If you don't do it, you fail. This will definitely happen, there is no question at this point that they fully intend to take it all the way. I'm nuts for saying that, so grab the tinfoil and steel pegs. And then wait for your turn to wear a dunce cap for calling bullshit, probably 15 years from now if this "progress" is not stopped. Indeed, change is not always "good".

UPDATE TO BELOW:

I abandoned Google some time ago. Not only do I not use Google, I don't often use search engines that depend on Google. Duck Duck Go depends on Google, so it takes a serious back burner to Yippy, which is actually an independent search engine. Also independent Bing can be assumed evil but Google definitely takes the cake and should be everyone's DEAD LAST CONSIDERATION.
    GOOGLE FIRES AI ETHICS COUNCIL BECAUSE GOOGLE CAN'T BE TROUBLED BY ETHICS

Only a week ago, Google set up an AI ethics council, and only a week later it is gone. Why would that happen? Obviously because Google and ethics don't mix. The council must have been legit and the greater Google did not like the conclusions.From Reuters: "Alphabet Inc's Google said on Thursday it was dissolving a council it had formed a week earlier to consider ethical issues around artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies.
    The council had run into controversy over two of its members, according to online news portal Vox, which first reported the dissolution of the council.
    The council, launched on March 26, was meant to provide recommendations for Google and other companies and researchers working in areas such as facial recognition software, a form of automation that has prompted concerns about racial bias and other limitations.
    My comment: It was too short lived to be realistic. It produced answers with regard to conservative issues and transsexuals that Google did not like, so they canned it. And that really is all there is to it
    I was surprised the report did not back off and hide the fact that it really was all there is to it. Google dabbled in ethics, and abandoned the idea in only a week.

About Cohen's "14 million files of significance" on Trump

Let's do a little math here. If Cohen has that many files, and worked nothing but Trump for a 40 hour work week, never taking a vacation or holiday (and Jews take TONS of those, FAR MORE than little ol you and me, ) but let's just say he worked as a wage slave that never got a day off, not even Christmas, never took a sick day, and never arrived late or left early. If that is how he worked, it would require him to generate 1 Trump file EVERY SECOND for 680 work days, or about two years. If he spent even 10 seconds generating each file, he'd have to sit there for 20 years. And that's just one hard drive.I'd say it would take about 10 minutes, or 600 seconds to generate a file of significance on someone, (on average) if they were files that were not demanding of time. Even by that measure (which is still very unrealistically low for an average time length to generate a significant file) Cohen would have to sit a desk for 1, 200 years to do it if all he ever did was work on Trump.
    CONCLUSION: It is not possible to generate 14, 000, 000 "files of significance" in one's lifetime, Cohen is babbling like a retard.

There seems to be a serious issue with Trump now

I cannot put my finger on it directly, but with the way he is talking about Venezuela, caving on the border, sucking up to Israel, and not prosecuting ANYONE it appears something is seriously amiss. I am waiting for more things to unfold before stating an opinion on what is going on with him now, but I have definitely noticed something is not quite right. It is going to take more than twitter memes and rants to get anywhere, what's the hold up?

You will not see one photo or piece of video of Julian assange

So he's about to be kicked out of the Ecuadorian embassy eh? After not doing as much as a cameo on the balcony since before Trump was elected. YEP.The MSM can bluff all it wants. PICTURES AND VIDEO AND I MEAN CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN. Then again, from this point on there will always be penguins. I doubt they will accomplish it with Assange though. They are lazy. Assange might not get the flying penguin treatment, they will just opt to not show anything at all, and cite some B.S. like "privacy" or "legal issues". Or maybe they will let the whole topic die and pull him out like a fake Osama when needed.

HA HA, My recent vaccine post just destroyed a troll

To someone elses comment, Troll posted to a well known forum:"Yeah, fact-free anti-vax derogatory posts without any substance like yours are a joke.
    Tell me how the world is flat..."
    I responded with an excerpt from what I posted yesterday:
    Ohh, you are F***ED with that "world is flat" line.
    They have a vaccine that can reverse the damage. As it turns out, the damage is 100 percent reversible, all you have to do is tell the immune system to stop destroying squalene. And this can be done via a secondary shot that tells the immune system to destroy the antibodies for squalene. Anyone that got such a shot would come out of a fog in about two weeks with proper nutrition. So once the elite can declare total victory, they can fix the right people with a shot and work them as slaves in positions they can't find the talent for among their own ranks.If we don't stop this NOW, and I mean RIGHT NOW, we are in for a hideous future, and your guns are not going to save you. They could not get rid of the second amendment, so they got around it via trusted institutions and destroyed us anyway, with shots we thought were real but were not for their stated purpose. They blamed the parents for all deaths via their "shaken baby syndrome" scam and all brain damage on "bad genes".
    They pointed the finger at anyone who figured it out, calling the brightest people who could see it "anti science" and drove it home with "flat earth".

They used embarrassment and degradation to maintain control of those who knew something was amiss, and when that did not work, they resorted to murder. They are the world's most despicable cretins, who stand as proof mankind is not ready to have technology because too much filth still exists that will, as soon as it is able, use that tech to destroy everyone.
    YEP. "Flat Earth", I NAILED IT.

Thanks

We now have proof that not all lives matter

Democrat presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg: I will no longer say 'all lives matter'Democrat presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg has been forced to rescind his signature statement "All lives matter".
    Because some lives DO NOT MATTER, especially if you are young, white, and male.
    Then you don't matter, you are slated for destruction. If this was not true, Pete would have had no problems saying "all lives matter". Obviously some do not, SO TAKE YOUR DAMN VACCINE TAILORED TO DESTROY YOU WORSE THAN ANYONE IF YOU ARE WHITE, PLUS YOUR EXISTENCE STRAIGHT TO HELL.
    There's absolutely no question that's what the so-called elite yearn for and are making a reality.

You can't make this stuff up, a "select few" have to show their true colors and then WOOP there it is. See this

HA HA, I CALLED IT AND I AM NOT A PROPHET

ECUADOR: What are you talking about? Assange is NOT getting evicted.

Yes, the same old dog and pony show, just like I said. Ecuador's ambassador just said they never had any intentions of evicting Assange, but the UK police showed up and surrounded the place for a show, to convince the world he's really there. SEE THIS.

And now, what I said yesterday:

You will not see one photo or piece of video of Julian assange

So he's about to be kicked out of the Ecuadorian embassy eh?
    After not doing as much as a cameo on the balcony since before Trump was elected. YEP.
    The MSM can bluff all it wants. PICTURES AND VIDEO AND I MEAN CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN.
    Then again, from this point on there will always be penguins.
    I doubt they will accomplish it with Assange though. They are lazy. Assange might not get the flying penguin treatment, they will just opt to not show anything at all, and cite some B.S. like "privacy" or "legal issues". Or maybe they will let the whole topic die and pull him out like a fake Osama when needed.
    MY COMMENT:
    And that's what I am at least partially around for, - to call out B.S. only to have it proven B.S. later. GOTCHA.
    I am probably going to be using that "HA HA" picture a lot now.