Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let’s attack Iran!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Let’s attack Iran!

Great idea! Yay! Another war for IsraHell!

MAKE ISRAHELL GREATER!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/conc...ry?id=62360052
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

monty (14th April 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Let’s attack Iran!

War with Iran before or after the election?

My money is on before the election.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    War with Iran before or after the election?

My money is on before the election.
    I say before.

It could be as soon as next week if Sheldon Adleson and Netanyahu say so.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th April 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Great idea! Yay! Another war for IsraHell!

MAKE ISRAHELL GREATER!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/conc...ry?id=62360052

America elected a New York Jew for President. IsraHells gonna get many more benefits while we get the shaft.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (14th April 2019),midnight rambler (14th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Trump secretly loves McCockstain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

9. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

monty (14th April 2019)

Thanks

It’s a great day for a rant.

https://i.postimg.cc/bJf6CNyK/0-FC67...E57345-A84.jpg

Trump has done nothing for us. I never really expected he would. On the other hand he is a bigger failure than I ever imagined.

He gets on Twitter and wines and cries about the Russian collusion but fails to bring any of his attackers to justice.

He cries about illegal immigration. He does nothing to stop the flow of illegals across the border.

He lets Ivanka and Kurtchner lead him around by the nose. He filled his cabinet with the likes of Pompeo, Bolton and anyone else Adleson demands and cow-tows to any and all of Netanyahu’s demands.

His replacement for NAFTA is simply another blueprint for a North American Union. He is pushing for 5G to cook us all from the inside out.

yea, Make American great again, bullshit, MIGA

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (14th April 2019),Jewboo (14th April 2019),midnight rambler (14th April 2019),osoab (14th April 2019),woodman (14th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    That is a great rant Monty! I wish we could all drink booze together and take turns ranting.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

https://i.postimg.cc/bJf6CNyK/0-FC67...E57345-A84.jpg

Trump has done nothing for us. I never really expected he would. On the other hand he is a bigger failure than I ever imagined.

He gets on Twitter and wines and cries about the Russian collusion but fails to bring any of his attackers to justice.

He cries about illegal immigration. He does nothing to stop the flow of illegals across the border.

He lets Ivanka and Kurtchner lead him around by the nose. He filled his cabinet with the likes of Pompeo, Bolton and anyone else Adleson demands and cow-tows to any and all of Netanyahu’s demands.

His replacement for NAFTA is simply another blueprint for a North American Union. He is pushing for 5G to cook us all from the inside out.

yea, Make American great again, bullshit, MIGA

I'm with you brother. He is all hot air. I did not vote for him because I sensed he was exactly what he turned out to be. If he had offered any 'real' opposition to those in power, he would never have been allowed to win the vote. Whether or not he actually won the vote is immaterial, they can and will engineer any election to go however they see fit. I even feel that the institutional opposition to him is not real but only for the benefit of those who are watching the reality show that is his presidency. He is able to make cogent arguments about the things that matter, but his words turn into wind, nothing but bluff and no real deeds at all.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th April 2019),monty (14th April 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I'm with you brother. He is all hot air. I did not vote for him because I sensed he was exactly what he turned out to be. If he had offered any 'real' opposition to those in power, he would never have been allowed to win the vote. Whether or not he actually won the vote is immaterial, they can and will engineer any election to go however they see fit. I even feel that the institutional opposition to him is not real but only for the benefit of those who are watching the reality show that is his presidency. He is able to make cogent arguments about the things that matter, but his words turn into wind, nothing but bluff and no real deeds at all.

I should make clear that I stopped voting long ago as I feel it is futile and counterproductive. When we participate in this rotten game, we lend it legitimacy and agreeance.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

16. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (14th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Sorry for you guys Hillary didn't win, our country would be unrecognizable right now if she did...I guess how you hoped?
    Sorry the economy is booming, stock market is making new highs again and anyone that wants a job can have one.
    If your Hillary would have won, we wouldn't have so many brown people trying to get here, because the economy would be shit. You can blame Trump for that.
    The border crisis is coming to a head and the criminals have been exposed in government. I'll wait to see how it plays out. Too soon to judge.
    As far as Israel goes, that may be coming to a head also. Trump's support of Israel is pissing off a lot of Muslims, who knows, one day they might make it go poof? So Ill wait and see about that too.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!