THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.



The Principle
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

  1. #1
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,148
    Thanks
    2,113
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 822 Posts

    History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

    I am now convinced Assange is not in court, and the embassy did not kick him out this week (he has not been there for years)

    Here is why. I can prove they probably faked the Assange photos with a simple image search of the Gettysburg Address. GET A LOAD OF THIS: They back wiped all the digital copies of photos, probably even via windows updates for those who had them, and the Gettysburg Address now, even in the photos, says FATHERS, not forefathers.

    Yet the AI missed references to the Gettysburg address in Johnny Cash tunes, computer programming forums, and English structure web sites. It purged only the places that claimed to record history and forgot music, other forms of education, and off topic blogs that happened to reference it.

    The AI actually over wrote ALL PHOTO REFERENCES and re-arranged the text in all photos perfectly. If this happened, software can do anything now, and can do it in bulk, automatically. See this.

    No matter how the photo appears or what font it is in, it has been perfectly corrected to replace "forefathers" with "fathers". Yet this Johnny Cash tune still has forefathers, and you can "take it to the bank" that Johnny Cash did not screw this up.

    The proper reference he provided was overlooked because music was not in the genre the AI was set to hunt out.It has become obvious that what is happening now is that revisionists, who want to destroy history, have started using massively powerful artificial intelligence to back write everything digital, including even photos and locations of historic reference, provided they are in digital form. There is probably no "Mandela effect" per se, instead there likely are revisionists using advanced AI to back write everything and erase reality from the internet. This time they screwed up and only re-wrote direct historic reference that claimed to be historic reference and missed music. I'll believe Johnny Cash long before I'll trust a Google linked history site (or any site or photo any search engine pulls up nowadays.) We are obviously in the middle of a war, and the tech left is doing all it can to erase who we are in this war.
    Due to the fact that the fakes of all the documents and photos of the Gettysburg address are totally convincing, no matter what font, paper, material, camera angle - you name it - I am going to call it like I suspected all along. Assange is yet another one of these fakes, if the AI could fake all those photos so well, in addition to finding them, hacking the computer they were on and replacing them with something that looks perfect, there's no reason at all to believe we got the truth with Assange over the past couple days. Pamela is faking a love affair after bringing him "lunch" in 2016, the base reality of it all is now written in the Gettysburg Address, PERIOD.


  2. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 417 Times in 277 Posts

    Re: History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

    I'm still trying to figure out how they got in and changed 'forefathers' to 'fathers' in the Gettysburg Address in my 1950 Funk and Wagnall Encyclopedia. Must have done it while I was asleep.

  3. #3
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,148
    Thanks
    2,113
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 822 Posts

    Re: History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

    Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how they got in and changed 'forefathers' to 'fathers' in the Gettysburg Address in my 1950 Funk and Wagnall Encyclopedia. Must have done it while I was asleep.

    If you're foolish enough to believe that old 1950 stuff, you have just become a volunteer to our new US Citizen training camp, where you will learn the proper way to think.

  4. #4
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North of The Equator
    Posts
    6,639
    Thanks
    3,931
    Thanked 5,531 Times in 3,572 Posts

    Re: History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    If you're foolish enough to believe that old 1950 stuff, you have just become a volunteer to our new US Citizen training camp, where you will learn the proper way to think.
    AI must have rewritten m books also

    http://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State"

    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

    ziero0 (13th April 2019)

  6. #5
    Gold
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 417 Times in 277 Posts

    Re: History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    If you're foolish enough to believe that old 1950 stuff, you have just become a volunteer to our new US Citizen training camp, where you will learn the proper way to think.
    1st .... I have to believe there are books from the 1870s written that include the text. Have you found them?
    2nd ... I don't know that the words spoken or written anytime during or after a manufactured 'civil' war have any meaning today.
    3rd ... A well known fact is the alcohol of the period prior to and after the civil war was adulterated with harmful chemicals that prevented clear and critical thinking.
    4th .... I don't see where advocating 'fathers' advances anyone over the use of 'forefathers'.
    5th ... Do you see this issue as one you are willing to go to battle for?

  7. #6
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,148
    Thanks
    2,113
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 822 Posts

    Re: History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

    Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    1st .... I have to believe there are books from the 1870s written that include the text. Have you found them?
    2nd ... I don't know that the words spoken or written anytime during or after a manufactured 'civil' war have any meaning today.
    3rd ... A well known fact is the alcohol of the period prior to and after the civil war was adulterated with harmful chemicals that prevented clear and critical thinking.
    4th .... I don't see where advocating 'fathers' advances anyone over the use of 'forefathers'.
    5th ... Do you see this issue as one you are willing to go to battle for?
    What is this small voice crying from the wilderness.

    Nobody.

    We will do what we always do, ignore it.

    Move on and teach the youth how to think properly, while the small voices from the fringe wane and disappear...

  8. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 417 Times in 277 Posts

    Re: History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    ignore it.
    IGNORANCE. The want of knowledge.
    2. Ignorance is distinguishable from error. Ignorance is want of
    knowledge; error is the non-conformity or opposition of our ideas to the
    truth. Considered as a motive of our actions, ignorance differs but little
    from error. They are generally found together, and what is said of one is
    said of both.
    3. Ignorance and error, are of several kinds. 1. When considered as to
    their object, they are of law and of fact. 2. When examined as to their
    origin, they are voluntary or involuntary, 3. When viewed with regard to
    their influence on the affairs of men, they are essential or non-essential.
    4.-1. Ignorance of law and fact. 1. Ignorance of law, consists in the
    want of knowledge of those laws which it is our duty to understand, and
    which every man is presumed to know.
    The law forbids any one to marry a
    woman whose husband is living. If any man, then, imagined he could marry
    such a woman, he would be ignorant of the law; and, if he married her, he
    would commit an error as to a matter of law. How far a party is bound to
    fulfill a promise to pay, upon a supposed liability, and in ignorance of the
    law, see 12 East, R. 38; 2 Jac. & Walk. 263; 5 Taunt. R. 143; 3 B. & Cresw.
    R. 280; 1 John. Ch. R. 512, 516; 6 John. Ch. R. 166; 9 Cowen's R. 674; 4
    Mass. R. 342; 7 Mass. R. 452; 7 Mass. R. 488; 9 Pick. R. 112; 1 Binn. R. 27.
    And whether he can be relieved from a contract entered into in ignorance or
    mistake of the law. 1 Atk. 591; 1 Ves. & Bea. 23, 30; 1 Chan. Cas. 84; 2
    Vern. 243; 1 John. Ch. R. 512; 2 John. Ch. R. 51; 1 Pet. S. C. R. 1; 6 John.
    Ch. R. 169, 170; 8 Wheat. R. 174; 2 Mason, R. 244, 342.
    5.-2. Ignorance of fact, is the want of knowledge as to the fact in
    question. It would be an error resulting from ignorance of a fact, if a man
    believed a certain woman to be unmarried and free, when in fact, she was a
    married woman; and were he to marry her under that belief, he would not be
    criminally responsible. Ignorance of the laws of a foreign government, or of
    another state; is ignorance of a fact.
    9 Pick. 112. Vide, for the difference
    between ignorance of law and ignorance of fact, 9 Pick. R. 112; Clef. des
    Lois Rom. mot Fait; Dig. 22, 6, 7.
    6.-2. Ignorance is either voluntary or involuntary. 1. It is
    voluntary when a party might, by taking reasonable pains, have acquired the
    necessary knowledge. For example, every man might acquire a knowledge of the
    laws which have been promulgated, a neglect to become acquainted with them
    is therefore voluntary ignorance. Doct. & St. 1, 46; Plowd. 343.
    7.-2. Involuntary ignorance is that which does not proceed from
    choice, and which cannot be overcome by the use of any means of knowledge
    known to him and within his power; as, the ignorance of a law which has not
    yet been promulgated.
    8.-3. Ignorance is either essential or non-essential. 1. By essential
    ignorance is understood that which has for its object some essential
    circumstance so intimately connected with the: matter in question, and which
    so influences the parties that it induces them to act in the business. For
    example, if A should sell his horse to B, and at the time of the sale the
    horse was dead, unknown to the parties, the fact of the death would render
    the sale void. Poth. Vente, n. 3 and 4; 2 Kent, Com. 367.
    9.-2. Non-essential or accidental ignorance is that which has not of
    itself any necessary connexion with the business in question, and which is
    not the true consideration for entering into the contract; as, if a man
    should marry a woman whom he believed to be rich, and she proved to be poor,
    this fact would not be essential, and the marriage would therefore be good.
    Vide, generally, Ed. Inj. 7; 1 Johns. h. R. 512; 2 Johns. Ch. R. 41; S. C.
    14 Johns. R 501; Dougl. 467; 2 East, R. 469; 1 Campb. 134: 5 Taunt. 379; 3
    M. & S. 378; 12 East, R. 38; 1 Vern. 243; 3 P. Wms. 127, n.; 1 Bro. C. C.
    92; 10 Ves. 406; 2 Madd. R. 163; 1 V. & B. 80; 2 Atk. 112, 591; 3 P. Wms.
    315; Mos. 364; Doct. & Stud. Dial. 1, c. 26, p. 92; Id. Dial. 2, ch. 46, p.
    303; 2 East, R. 469; 12 East, R. 38; 1 Fonb. Eq. B. 1, ch. 2, Sec. 7, note
    v; 8 Wheat. R. 174; S. C. 1 Pet. S. C. R. 1; 1 Chan. Cas. 84; 1 Story, Eq.
    Jur. Sec. 137, note 1; Dig. 22, 6; Code, 1, 16; Clef des Lois Rom. h.t.;
    Merl. Repert. h.t.; 3 Sav. Dr. Rom. Appendice viii., pp. 337 to 444.
    Ignorance is either voluntary or involuntary. You might believe you ignore something but the fact is I am not addressing you. Your subconscious is the entity that performs the hard work. You are just along for the ride.

  9. #8
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,148
    Thanks
    2,113
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 822 Posts

    Re: History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

    Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    IGNORANCE. The want of knowledge.
    2. Ignorance is distinguishable from error. Ignorance is want of
    knowledge; error is the non-conformity or opposition of our ideas to the
    truth. Considered as a motive of our actions, ignorance differs but little
    from error. They are generally found together, and what is said of one is
    said of both.
    3. Ignorance and error, are of several kinds. 1. When considered as to
    their object, they are of law and of fact. 2. When examined as to their
    origin, they are voluntary or involuntary, 3. When viewed with regard to
    their influence on the affairs of men, they are essential or non-essential.
    4.-1. Ignorance of law and fact. 1. Ignorance of law, consists in the
    want of knowledge of those laws which it is our duty to understand, and
    which every man is presumed to know.
    The law forbids any one to marry a
    woman whose husband is living. If any man, then, imagined he could marry
    such a woman, he would be ignorant of the law; and, if he married her, he
    would commit an error as to a matter of law. How far a party is bound to
    fulfill a promise to pay, upon a supposed liability, and in ignorance of the
    law, see 12 East, R. 38; 2 Jac. & Walk. 263; 5 Taunt. R. 143; 3 B. & Cresw.
    R. 280; 1 John. Ch. R. 512, 516; 6 John. Ch. R. 166; 9 Cowen's R. 674; 4
    Mass. R. 342; 7 Mass. R. 452; 7 Mass. R. 488; 9 Pick. R. 112; 1 Binn. R. 27.
    And whether he can be relieved from a contract entered into in ignorance or
    mistake of the law. 1 Atk. 591; 1 Ves. & Bea. 23, 30; 1 Chan. Cas. 84; 2
    Vern. 243; 1 John. Ch. R. 512; 2 John. Ch. R. 51; 1 Pet. S. C. R. 1; 6 John.
    Ch. R. 169, 170; 8 Wheat. R. 174; 2 Mason, R. 244, 342.
    5.-2. Ignorance of fact, is the want of knowledge as to the fact in
    question. It would be an error resulting from ignorance of a fact, if a man
    believed a certain woman to be unmarried and free, when in fact, she was a
    married woman; and were he to marry her under that belief, he would not be
    criminally responsible. Ignorance of the laws of a foreign government, or of
    another state; is ignorance of a fact.
    9 Pick. 112. Vide, for the difference
    between ignorance of law and ignorance of fact, 9 Pick. R. 112; Clef. des
    Lois Rom. mot Fait; Dig. 22, 6, 7.
    6.-2. Ignorance is either voluntary or involuntary. 1. It is
    voluntary when a party might, by taking reasonable pains, have acquired the
    necessary knowledge. For example, every man might acquire a knowledge of the
    laws which have been promulgated, a neglect to become acquainted with them
    is therefore voluntary ignorance. Doct. & St. 1, 46; Plowd. 343.
    7.-2. Involuntary ignorance is that which does not proceed from
    choice, and which cannot be overcome by the use of any means of knowledge
    known to him and within his power; as, the ignorance of a law which has not
    yet been promulgated.
    8.-3. Ignorance is either essential or non-essential. 1. By essential
    ignorance is understood that which has for its object some essential
    circumstance so intimately connected with the: matter in question, and which
    so influences the parties that it induces them to act in the business. For
    example, if A should sell his horse to B, and at the time of the sale the
    horse was dead, unknown to the parties, the fact of the death would render
    the sale void. Poth. Vente, n. 3 and 4; 2 Kent, Com. 367.
    9.-2. Non-essential or accidental ignorance is that which has not of
    itself any necessary connexion with the business in question, and which is
    not the true consideration for entering into the contract; as, if a man
    should marry a woman whom he believed to be rich, and she proved to be poor,
    this fact would not be essential, and the marriage would therefore be good.
    Vide, generally, Ed. Inj. 7; 1 Johns. h. R. 512; 2 Johns. Ch. R. 41; S. C.
    14 Johns. R 501; Dougl. 467; 2 East, R. 469; 1 Campb. 134: 5 Taunt. 379; 3
    M. & S. 378; 12 East, R. 38; 1 Vern. 243; 3 P. Wms. 127, n.; 1 Bro. C. C.
    92; 10 Ves. 406; 2 Madd. R. 163; 1 V. & B. 80; 2 Atk. 112, 591; 3 P. Wms.
    315; Mos. 364; Doct. & Stud. Dial. 1, c. 26, p. 92; Id. Dial. 2, ch. 46, p.
    303; 2 East, R. 469; 12 East, R. 38; 1 Fonb. Eq. B. 1, ch. 2, Sec. 7, note
    v; 8 Wheat. R. 174; S. C. 1 Pet. S. C. R. 1; 1 Chan. Cas. 84; 1 Story, Eq.
    Jur. Sec. 137, note 1; Dig. 22, 6; Code, 1, 16; Clef des Lois Rom. h.t.;
    Merl. Repert. h.t.; 3 Sav. Dr. Rom. Appendice viii., pp. 337 to 444.
    Spoken like a card carrying US Citizen.

    I rest my case.

  10. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 417 Times in 277 Posts

    Re: History is being rewritten to fit the New World Odor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Spoken like a card carrying US Citizen.
    Have you heard voices speaking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I rest my case.
    Have you articulated an injury upon which relief may be granted? No? Case dismissed!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •