Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Letís attack Iran!

  1. #1
    Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    19,606
    Thanks
    20,103
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 5,965 Posts

    Letís attack Iran!

    Great idea! Yay! Another war for IsraHell!

    MAKE ISRAHELL GREATER!

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/conc...ry?id=62360052
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

    "If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

    "It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

    monty (14th April 2019)

  3. #2
    Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    19,606
    Thanks
    20,103
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 5,965 Posts

    Re: Letís attack Iran!

    War with Iran before or after the election?

    My money is on before the election.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

    "If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

    "It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

  4. #3
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North of The Equator
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    3,989
    Thanked 5,570 Times in 3,591 Posts

    Re: Letís attack Iran!

    Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    War with Iran before or after the election?

    My money is on before the election.
    I say before.

    It could be as soon as next week if Sheldon Adleson and Netanyahu say so.
    http://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State"

    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (14th April 2019)

  6. #4
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North of The Equator
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    3,989
    Thanked 5,570 Times in 3,591 Posts

    Re: Letís attack Iran!

    Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Great idea! Yay! Another war for IsraHell!

    MAKE ISRAHELL GREATER!

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/conc...ry?id=62360052

    America elected a New York Jew for President. IsraHells gonna get many more benefits while we get the shaft.
    http://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State"

    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

    Bigjon (14th April 2019),midnight rambler (14th April 2019)

  8. #5
    Unobtanium osoab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,218
    Thanks
    3,196
    Thanked 3,483 Times in 2,385 Posts

    Re: Letís attack Iran!

    Trump secretly loves McCockstain.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
    ďDemocracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.Ē
    H.L. Mencken

    "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

    monty (14th April 2019)

  10. #6
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North of The Equator
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    3,989
    Thanked 5,570 Times in 3,591 Posts

    Re: Letís attack Iran!

    It’s a great day for a rant.



    Trump has done nothing for us. I never really expected he would. On the other hand he is a bigger failure than I ever imagined.

    He gets on Twitter and wines and cries about the Russian collusion but fails to bring any of his attackers to justice.

    He cries about illegal immigration. He does nothing to stop the flow of illegals across the border.

    He lets Ivanka and Kurtchner lead him around by the nose. He filled his cabinet with the likes of Pompeo, Bolton and anyone else Adleson demands and cow-tows to any and all of Netanyahu’s demands.

    His replacement for NAFTA is simply another blueprint for a North American Union. He is pushing for 5G to cook us all from the inside out.

    yea, Make American great again, bullshit, MIGA
    http://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State"

    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

    Bigjon (14th April 2019),Jewboo (14th April 2019),midnight rambler (14th April 2019),osoab (14th April 2019),woodman (14th April 2019)

  12. #7
    Sardonic Observer Jewboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,917
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 6,501 Times in 3,603 Posts

    Re: Letís attack Iran!

    Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    It’s a great day for a rant.
    That is a great rant Monty! I wish we could all drink booze together and take turns ranting.

    Truth is chased from many villages.

  13. #8
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,879
    Thanks
    2,422
    Thanked 2,358 Times in 1,096 Posts

    Re: Letís attack Iran!

    Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    It’s a great day for a rant.



    Trump has done nothing for us. I never really expected he would. On the other hand he is a bigger failure than I ever imagined.

    He gets on Twitter and wines and cries about the Russian collusion but fails to bring any of his attackers to justice.

    He cries about illegal immigration. He does nothing to stop the flow of illegals across the border.

    He lets Ivanka and Kurtchner lead him around by the nose. He filled his cabinet with the likes of Pompeo, Bolton and anyone else Adleson demands and cow-tows to any and all of Netanyahu’s demands.

    His replacement for NAFTA is simply another blueprint for a North American Union. He is pushing for 5G to cook us all from the inside out.

    yea, Make American great again, bullshit, MIGA

    I'm with you brother. He is all hot air. I did not vote for him because I sensed he was exactly what he turned out to be. If he had offered any 'real' opposition to those in power, he would never have been allowed to win the vote. Whether or not he actually won the vote is immaterial, they can and will engineer any election to go however they see fit. I even feel that the institutional opposition to him is not real but only for the benefit of those who are watching the reality show that is his presidency. He is able to make cogent arguments about the things that matter, but his words turn into wind, nothing but bluff and no real deeds at all.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.Ē ---C. S. Lewis

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (14th April 2019),monty (14th April 2019)

  15. #9
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,879
    Thanks
    2,422
    Thanked 2,358 Times in 1,096 Posts

    Re: Letís attack Iran!

    Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I'm with you brother. He is all hot air. I did not vote for him because I sensed he was exactly what he turned out to be. If he had offered any 'real' opposition to those in power, he would never have been allowed to win the vote. Whether or not he actually won the vote is immaterial, they can and will engineer any election to go however they see fit. I even feel that the institutional opposition to him is not real but only for the benefit of those who are watching the reality show that is his presidency. He is able to make cogent arguments about the things that matter, but his words turn into wind, nothing but bluff and no real deeds at all.

    I should make clear that I stopped voting long ago as I feel it is futile and counterproductive. When we participate in this rotten game, we lend it legitimacy and agreeance.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.Ē ---C. S. Lewis

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

    monty (14th April 2019)

  17. #10
    Unobtanium EE_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,450
    Thanks
    913
    Thanked 6,835 Times in 3,934 Posts

    Re: Letís attack Iran!

    Sorry for you guys Hillary didn't win, our country would be unrecognizable right now if she did...I guess how you hoped?
    Sorry the economy is booming, stock market is making new highs again and anyone that wants a job can have one.
    If your Hillary would have won, we wouldn't have so many brown people trying to get here, because the economy would be shit. You can blame Trump for that.
    The border crisis is coming to a head and the criminals have been exposed in government. I'll wait to see how it plays out. Too soon to judge.
    As far as Israel goes, that may be coming to a head also. Trump's support of Israel is pissing off a lot of Muslims, who knows, one day they might make it go poof? So Ill wait and see about that too.
    TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!
    You can forget about making America great again, it ain't gonna happen.

    The NWO is here, and you all stood in line for it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •