Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let’s attack Iran!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Let’s attack Iran!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I’ve been ready for the pain for 30 years. It’s going to be far, far more painful than it would have been 30 years ago.

Ignoring the problem doesn’t make it go away.
    Like you said, it will be far far more painful now. Maybe ignoring the problem now, will make it someone else's problem later?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Sorry for you guys Hillary didn't win, our country would be unrecognizable right now if she did...I guess how you hoped?
    Sorry the economy is booming, stock market is making new highs again and anyone that wants a job can have one.
    If your Hillary would have won, we wouldn't have so many brown people trying to get here, because the economy would be shit. You can blame Trump for that.
    The border crisis is coming to a head and the criminals have been exposed in government. I'll wait to see how it plays out. Too soon to judge.
    As far as Israel goes, that may be coming to a head also. Trump's support of Israel is pissing off a lot of Muslims, who knows, one day they might make it go poof? So Ill wait and see about that too.

Seriously dude? That whole 'if Hillary would've won' shit is played out.

The bombs being dropped in foreign lands hasn't lightened up, conflict with Russia, China and Iran has all been escalated....

Booming Economy?
    You think Trump somehow has control over "the economy" just by his mere existence? QE and all the rest of the bailouts hasn't had any effect on anything, asset prices...nope!
    It has just been Trump being the magnificent president of the empire is why everyone is RICH!! .....deficits, debt and bubbles has grown ever larger under Trump just the same as it has been.

The fact the majority of people in this administration are all Neocon war mongers should let you know something....the Assange treatment should also be a tell tale (I know nothing, not my thing)

A better, or even a real case could be made that he has actually colluded with Israel rather than Russia.

Just like the Trump derangement syndrome, there has to be an inverse with people thinking he walks on water no matter what? ...it's the same thing with people that love Barry.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimswift For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (16th April 2019),Jewboo (16th April 2019),midnight rambler (16th April 2019),monty (16th April 2019),woodman (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Like you said, it will be far far more painful now. Maybe ignoring the problem now, will make it someone else's problem later?
    The children of GSUS members.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    Seriously dude? That whole 'if Hillary would've won' shit is played out.

The bombs being dropped in foreign lands hasn't lightened up, conflict with Russia, China and Iran has all been escalated....

Booming Economy?
    You think Trump somehow has control over "the economy" just by his mere existence? QE and all the rest of the bailouts hasn't had any effect on anything, asset prices...nope!
    It has just been Trump being the magnificent president of the empire is why everyone is RICH!! .....deficits, debt and bubbles has grown ever larger under Trump just the same as it has been.

The fact the majority of people in this administration are all Neocon war mongers should let you know something....the Assange treatment should also be a tell tale (I know nothing, not my thing)

A better, or even a real case could be made that he has actually colluded with Israel rather than Russia.

Just like the Trump derangement syndrome, there has to be an inverse with people thinking he walks on water no matter what? ...it's the same thing with people that love Barry.
    I'm a one issue voter, I voted for the wall, to stop illegal immigration. All these other problems you guys speak of can be fixed over time. Once illegals/brown people reach critical mass, there will be no point in fixing anything. We will have lost it all. If Trump doesn't get it done in the next year and 7 months, I'll be on the bandwagon with you, hoping for a total collapse of our country and the ensuing mass death.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    The children of GSUS members.
    Yep
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm a one issue voter, I voted for the wall, to stop illegal immigration. All these other problems you guys speak of can be fixed over time. Once illegals/brown people reach critical mass, there will be no point in fixing anything. We will have lost it all. If Trump doesn't get it done in the next year and 7 months, I'll be on the bandwagon with you, hoping for a total collapse of our country and the ensuing mass death.
    Trump Wants to Bus Migrants to Sanctuary Cities

Trumpstein's ball sack must be rubbing against your eyelids EE. Open you eyes! Trumpstein isn't "building your wall" he is now BUSING THOSE ILLEGALS INTO OUR CITIES!

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th April 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Trump Wants to Bus Migrants to Sanctuary Cities

Trumpstein's ball sack must be rubbing against your eyelids EE. Open you eyes! Trumpstein isn't "building your wall" he is now BUSING THOSE ILLEGALS INTO OUR CITIES!

If there isn't a substantial amount of new wall built by the 2020 election, I will remove Trump's ball sack from my eyelids and join the rest of you to cheer on the fall of America.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (16th April 2019),osoab (16th April 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

If there isn't a substantial amount of new wall built by the 2020 election, I will remove Trump's ball sack from my eyelids and join the rest of you to cheer on the fall of America.

Don't presume to think and especially to say that any of us will 'cheer on the fall of America'. We are watching it happen. We are sick. We see quite clearly the destruction of our country and our way of life. It is even more sickening that our 'leaders' are responsible and are instrumental in our demise. If you don't think every one of us is sick and pissed-off beyond all reckoning, you have not been listening to us.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (16th April 2019),jimswift (16th April 2019),midnight rambler (16th April 2019),monty (16th April 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Don't presume to think and especially to say that any of us will 'cheer on the fall of America'. We are watching it happen. We are sick. We see quite clearly the destruction of our country and our way of life. It is even more sickening that our 'leaders' are responsible and are instrumental in our demise. If you don't think every one of us is sick and pissed-off beyond all reckoning, you have not been listening to us.

What is even more outrageous is the fact that a substantial percentage, perhaps majority, of our fellow citizens are either so ignorant, or blind, or stupid, or apathetic, or cucked, or poisoned, or addicted, or whatever-the-fuck, that they are allowing this to happen without so much as a whimper or growl.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

jimswift (16th April 2019),midnight rambler (16th April 2019),monty (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Recall all of Trump’s tough talk during his campaign about deporting the illegals and ending DACA. Shortly after he was inaugurated illegal immigration almost stopped and many self deported because they feared Trump.

As soon as the illegals saw that Trump is a paper tiger, all bark and no bite they began swarming into the country in hoards.

What changed? Did Congress change? No, they’ve always been bad. Did the courts change? No they’ve always been bad too.

Trump changed. Now he supports DACA and is going to put the illegals in sanctuary cities instead of deporting them.

He has the Constitutional power to call the Militia (National Guard) into the service of the United States and as their Commander in Chief secure the border. Article II §2

He can thumb his nose at the liberal federal judges and carry out his Constitutional duties. All his tough talk about the two issues you voted him in for turned out to be hot air.

Edit: Trump doesn’t need to wait for the Congress to change the immigration laws. These people are here illegally. He doesn’t need permission from the courts or Congress, he is already empowered by the Constitution. He either has no balls or he is part of the swamp.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th April 2019),woodman (16th April 2019)