Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,242 Posts

Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

Europeans have been installing torch down modified asphalt roofing for 60 years, it's routine for them. Therefore they should know better about fire control when applying on a building with with extremely old timbers, as potential fires are also routine when torching down modified asphalt roofing. A couple of years ago here locally some messkins were applying some torch down modified asphalt to a Denny's restaurant while it was full of diners on a weekend. As soon as the fire the messkins started went out of control they hopped in their truck and hauled ass. The Denny's burned to the ground.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

LOL @ Macron's "We Shall Rebuild It"

With a Renault's car hood and emblem for a roof?

So much for those new green deal OSHA required fire suppression systems.. Same thing happened on 911, the rent and real estate market was not approving anything but jewish lightning.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post

So much for those new green deal OSHA required fire suppression systems.. Same thing happened on 911, the rent and real estate market was not approving anything but jewish lightning.
    Well this probably has a purpose... like I'll bet people wearing yellow/green jackets were seen setting the fire, might even have them in custody.

A for sure chance to demonize xxx...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

From Jim Stone:

Notre Dame Cathedral rumors:

Thus far it is only rumor, but rumor has it that the Mossad burned it down. I am not kidding, that really is the rumor. Purportedly to frame Muslims.

I am not going to get onto this topic much, but will say it makes perfect sense. First of all, Muslims held the keys to many of the churches in Jerusalem for hundreds of years on end when there were not enough Christians to use them, and guarded the churches perfectly, despite them being Christian.

I find it highly plausible that the Mossad burned the cathedral down to frame Muslims. I am thrilled that's where the story drifted so quickly.

BECAUSE: Silverstein said pull it, and building 7 fell simply because it was grief stricken over the deaths of towers 1 and 2. I am thrilled that's where the story went so quickly, because the basements of the WTC exploded before the planes hit, and when the towers fell, there were demolition sprites at regular intervals during the collapse, plus obviously shape charge cut debris, and well, you know.
    Not Muslims.
    If the Mossad burning down the Notre Dame Cathedral hits alt media mainstream, I'll be doing the snoopy dance because after all, WHO WANTS CHRISTIANITY DESTROYED?
    Just ask your nearest luciferian, or your nearest feminist leader, or your nearest communist. Gee, they are backed predominantly by the same people who backed the Mossad, Muslims don't hate Christians, - in fact, Muslims know Christ is going to return again for the 1000 year reign, that AINT MOHAMMED, who are those claiming Muslims despise Christians trying to fool?

FACT: Muslims did not burn down the Notre Dame Cathedral.
    Heck, maybe it was burned down because people can obviously see the root existence of Julian Assange has been wiped out.

He looks like sentient vegetable Assange, 90 percent brain damaged. I am perfectly game for: Assange was removed the night of October 16/17 2016, vegetablized and homogenized, and then returned for a final showing when the time was right, for a 4+ bil payoff. That would explain everything, including poop on the walls. And the pictures sure look the part, he's a smiling veggie boy now.
    No Wikileaks dead man switch either.
    TIME TO REMOVE ASSANGE FROM THE NEWS CYCLE BEFORE PEOPLE REALLY LOOK INTO THIS, WHAT CAN WE DO . . . . .

HMMMMM I GOT IT! Let's give France a taste of 911!

CONFIRMED: WIKILEAKS RELEASED NOTHING

ZERO, ZIP, NADA, EVERYTHING EVERYONE IS CLAIMING IS THE DUMP IS STUFF THEY RELEASED LONG AGO, ALL COMPILED ONTO ONE LARGE PAGE. And that's exactly what I'd expect if Wikileaks is, as I suspected, dead, and was dead before this latest Assange "arrest".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th April 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post

He will probably have it rebuilt with fresh cell towers and surveillance cameras on top of a new plywood roof.

What a sad day. History was lost. You can't "rebuild that".
    life is good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

StreetsOfGold (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th April 2019),Ares (17th April 2019),madfranks (17th April 2019),midnight rambler (16th April 2019),Spun Gold (17th April 2019),Tumbleweed (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

So who was the insurance carrier?