Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

madfranks (17th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

And this is the response from non-whites. Spoiler: they're happy about it.

https://files.catbox.moe/74rbqv.jpeg
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (17th April 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Any of you guys ever set foot inside Notre Dame? I did in 1997. 22 years ago is a nothing compared to the 800+ years of history.

Madfranks, the pictures of the non Christian people cheering and smiling is very saddening, and angering as well. We seem to be getting closer and closer to a full on, world wide, religious and racial war.
    life is good.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

madfranks (18th April 2019),midnight rambler (18th April 2019),Tumbleweed (18th April 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a full on, world wide, religious and racial war.
    Courtesy of...the usual suspects!
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (17th April 2019),Hitch (17th April 2019),madfranks (18th April 2019),Spun Gold (17th April 2019),Tumbleweed (18th April 2019)

Thanks

How convenient for the NWO cabal... they can burn down a Christian Icon, since they hate Christianity, and have so many other factions to blame. Mossad, Muslims, or just old electrical wiring. I knew something was up and it was an intentional burn when there were almost NO firefighters, firetrucks or like Trump tweeted, not fighting the fire from the air. FKin Macron did it. Im sure he enjoyed every minute of it, imagining how demoralised the yellow vest rebels would be.
    Come chat with me here. Private, no surveillance. Besides, it's fun. https://focusgames.io/r/ck5lc3dxVGVIRjErVWk2VW9HZm1sUT09

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spun Gold For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th April 2019),midnight rambler (18th April 2019),Tumbleweed (18th April 2019)

Thanks

Come chat with me here. Private, no surveillance. Besides, it's fun. https://focusgames.io/r/ck5lc3dxVGVIRjErVWk2VW9HZm1sUT09

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spun Gold For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th April 2019),Bigjon (18th April 2019),Cebu_4_2 (18th April 2019),midnight rambler (18th April 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

https://www.sott.net/article/411378-...ient-oak-beams

Chief engineer of Notre Dame: That fire's flames needed an accelerant to reach and burn the church's ancient oak beams

Agora Vox
    Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:55 UTC

Translated by Sott.net
    https://www.sott.net/image/s25/51864...Notre_Dame.jpg
    Former chief architect/engineer of Notre Dame Cathedral, who oversaw renovation of its electrical wiring and installed a modern fire detection sytem in 2010

The head engineer responsible for the Notre Dame site had this to say on French TV two days ago about the 'accident' on Monday:
    "With really old oak like that, you'd need a lot of smaller wood to first get the fire hot enough for the ancient oak beams to burn.

In 2010 we replaced all the electrical wiring, so there's no way this was sparked by a short-circuit. We put new wiring in place according to modern standards. And we went even further; we installed state-of-the-art fire protection and detection systems in the cathedral.

At all times, there are always two men on standby in the Cathedral, day and night, to go investigate anything the moment an alarm goes off, then if necessary to call the fire emergency services.

I am really stunned that this [the fire] has happened."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

madfranks (18th April 2019),midnight rambler (18th April 2019),Tumbleweed (18th April 2019)

Thanks

Yeah, well on the news they had already reported that they ruled out terrorism and arson, while the flames were still burning. One: they consider us all fools, and unfortunately two: most of us are.

I'm so pissed off at what's happening, how weak and cucked out are the French leaders that they are willing to throw away 800 year monuments to their God, their people, heritage, and culture because they're afraid of being perceived as mean to the moslem invaders? Grow a pair, stand up and say NO MORE! The enemies of Christianity are CHEERING over this, they consider it a victory! And you're going to cover up for them? I don't envy those in power right now on Judgement Day, when they have to answer for this.

Exekiel 33:6 - But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th April 2019),midnight rambler (18th April 2019),monty (18th April 2019)

Thanks

- Lew Rockwell

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th April 2019),midnight rambler (18th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Me too, with work going on at the time, safeguards would only be tripled.

Hell with the state of regulation the world lives in there'd probably be 2 fireman at the site just waiting like Rhinos to stamp out any accelerated fire.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th April 2019)