Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 905 Posts

Re: Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

Another Notre Dame Cathedral fire update: Perpetrators pegged with 90+ percent probability

TO THOSE OF YOU SAYING THE MOSSAD DID THIS, HERE'S A NICE LITTLE TIDBIT THAT BASICALLY CINCHES IT: WHILE THE CATHEDRAL WAS STILL BURNING, MACRON STATED THE CAUSE OF THE FIRE WAS NOT ARSON.

Do you know how long arson investigations sometimes last? Sometimes, a year or more. You can't say the cause of a fire was not arson when it is still too hot to go in and look at a single thing. This means, with Macron claiming what he did, that the fire was virtually assured to have been a targeted hit, done with Macron's approval and that it WAS ARSON.
    Would the Mossad do it for Macron? YEP.

Go over the reports. A large number of them have arson ruled out as a cause. That's IMPOSSIBLE, the perpetrators of this event are part of the government if arson is already "ruled out". Is there a demolition scheduled?, JUST WATCH: There's little damage to the actual interior, the fire looks bad but it was contained to only the roof and the steeple that collapsed, and whatever the steeple fell on below. Firefighters were gunning water into the bottom so fiercely that even the candles survived. The church is miraculously mostly intact.
    Let's wait and see if the cathedral is ordered to be demolished, despite being practically undamaged, except for an easily replaced roof.

UPDATE: Notre Dame Cathedral mostly unscathed by the massive fire (even the candles made it) UNBELIEVABLE, SEE THIS

Did a divine hand save this church, or was it simply the way it was made? The lack of damage to the actual interior is astonishing. There is not even extensive smoke damage.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 4,691 Posts

Re: Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral Burns, Charred Timbers of Medieval Spire Collapse

Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th April 2019),Tumbleweed (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 3,802 Posts

The fact that it happened during Easter week is suspicious to me. What better time to send a message like this?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that Iím very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th April 2019),midnight rambler (16th April 2019),monty (16th April 2019),Spun Gold (17th April 2019),steyr_m (16th April 2019),Tumbleweed (16th April 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,034 Times in 6,093 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    The fact that it happened during Easter week is suspicious to me. What better time to send a message like this?
    Indeed, the day after Palm Sunday.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

HERE WE GO! "Experts" claim it will "take decades" to repair Notre Dame Cathedral

FACT: If you gave that job to Donald Trump, it would be finished in a year flat and stand for another 800 years NO SWEAT.

Modern tech could have that thing better than new in NO TIME if someone wanted to do it quickly and price was no problem. You can bet that price is NO PROBLEM. Anyone claiming it has to take decades to fix it is setting the precedent for it never opening again, just like I said below in the post about Macron vowing to rebuild it when I called B.S. on that. He wants it torn down, no if's or buts. Every last thing about that cathedral is known, down to the final letter. They know how to replace that roof already. Every last thing in that cathedral is no doubt already in CAD. Any major construction firm could take that data and punch up a perfect repair schedule in a week flat. Decades to fix it? THAT'S BULLSHIT.
    I did not know the actual crown of thorns Jesus wore was in Notre Dame Cathedral

Guess what? The fire department Chaplain ran into the cathedral while it was burning, and saved the crown of thorns. Some people were worried it was destroyed. As it turns out, it was not destroyed.

If he had done that in the United States, he'd have been cited for a "work place safety violation" and FIRED. Kudos to the brave man!

RUMOR REALLY IS "CIRCULATING THE KREMLIN" THAT PUTIN HAS FORMALLY AND OFFICIALLY OFFERED TO HELP RESTORE NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL

HA HA HA, Let's see ANYONE attempt to get away with tearing it down now.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/s...82eedaebae.jpg http://www.relatably.com/m/img/love-...58ce904b13.jpg

Notre Dame Cathedral artistically shown as collapsing in I Pet Goat 2, and This movie has a reference to the cathedral not being there anymore.

OUT TAKE: Muslims did not burn that Cathedral if the exact scenario it suffered was in I Pet Goat2, (including the spire collapse) and just like 911, movies referenced it's destruction beforehand.

Go over the photos. Assange looks like he's been fruitified.

Assange probably got removed from the embassy for two and a half years, got erased by drugs and shock treatment, and returned for the "arrest" scene while Ecuador played it's part for 4+ billion. Look at how different Assange's root existence changed. The body is the same, the mind is not. And it is obvious enough to need him out of the news ASAP. I have drastically changed the for/against "legitimacy" post below, it has now become obvious the entire Assange cover story is a full on sham. Scroll down to that, because the following has to be on top: What do you do when you need to change the news cycle? Burn a historic church!

Dime to a dollar says that's what we are looking at with Notre Dame Cathedral, the French government did it (probably with a little help from you know who) NO IFS OR BUTS.

UPDATE: Macron has supposedly "vowed to rebuild" Notre Dame Cathedral

I CALL BULLSHIT. Let's see THAT happen. The only way it will happen is if the only possible reasons for burning it to begin with were:1. To distract the news cycle.
    2. To cause a religion war and Macron got busted.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th April 2019),monty (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,371 Posts

Inside job but we already knew that, right?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (16th April 2019),midnight rambler (16th April 2019),Spun Gold (17th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,759 Times in 3,826 Posts

Trumps quote:

So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!
    He knows.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (17th April 2019)

Thanks

From Jim Stone:

Not rumor: Michelle Obama was on a yacht with a bunch of other "elites" in the Seine river in sight of Notre Dame burning

Supposedly it is just "coincidence" and (she) is all sad. Oh well I guess, things are starting to stitch together here.

NOT "MUSLIMS".
    I did not want to link this because the Daily Fail goes to great lengths to state how "sad" (she) was and that kind of lie turns my gut but figure the odds.
    What are the odds that this Cretin&Co of elites just happened to be cruising on the river as the cathedral burned? FIGURE THE ODDS.

CREDIBILITY SLAM DUNK: WHAT DID I SAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN? THE OLD RUSSIA NEVER DIED, IT JUST PLAYED DEAD

HERE IS PROOF: Headline: Stalin's Approval Rating Among Russians Hits Record High of 70%

From the Moscow Times:
    "A record 70 percent of Russians approve of Soviet leader Josef Stalin's role in Russian history, according to a poll published by the independent Levada Center pollster on Tuesday.
    Stalin's image has been gradually rehabilitated in the 2000s from that of a bloody autocrat to an "outstanding leader." President Vladimir Putin has revived the Soviet anthem, Soviet-style military parades and a Soviet-era medal for labor during his presidency.
    Seventy percent of Russian respondents told the Levada Center in 2019 that Stalin played a positive role for Russia. Stalin's previous record approval rating stood at 54 percent in 2016.
    A record low of 19 percent viewed Stalin's role negatively, down from 32 percent in 2016.
    "Stalin begins to be perceived as a symbol of justice and an alternative to the current government, deemed unfair, cruel and not caring about people, " Academy of Sciences sociologist Leonty Byzov was quoted as saying by the RBC news website."

MY COMMENT: TOLD YOU SO, FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS.

Now read it in the Moscow Times.
    70 percent approval is mind blowing, and if it is the result of "gradual rehabilitation" for the last 3 decades as the article states, the old Russia never died and spent the last 30 years regaining control of the minds of the Russian people.

I was the ONLY ONE SAYING IT. I know of no other. And I stood my ground and WAS RIGHT.

Putin is KGB. What else would you expect KGB to do, other than try to bring the old order back? And he's probably not even the original Putin, as I have also said before. If 70 percent of the public views Stalin favorably, Russia is going to go right down the ol' shitteree. Yep, RT can be accurate on American issues and still slam Russia into the gutter. They can gain favors with the American people by saying the obvious, while they obfuscate and slam their own wrongdoings into obscurity, JUST LIKE AMERICAN MEDIA DOES TO
    AMERICA.
    HEADS UP: RED DAWN IS BACK ON THE RADAR.

HERE WE GO! "Experts" claim it will "take decades" to repair Notre Dame Cathedral

FACT: If you gave that job to Donald Trump, it would be finished in a year flat and stand for another 800 years NO SWEAT.

Modern tech could have that thing better than new in NO TIME if someone wanted to do it quickly and price was no problem. You can bet that price is NO PROBLEM. Anyone claiming it has to take decades to fix it is setting the precedent for it never opening again, just like I said below in the post about Macron vowing to rebuild it when I called B.S. on that. He wants it torn down, no if's or buts. Every last thing about that cathedral is known, down to the final letter. They know how to replace that roof already. Every last thing in that cathedral is no doubt already in CAD. Any major construction firm could take that data and punch up a perfect repair schedule in a week flat. Decades to fix it? THAT'S BULLSHIT.

I did not know the actual crown of thorns Jesus wore was in Notre Dame Cathedral

Guess what? The fire department Chaplain ran into the cathedral while it was burning, and saved the crown of thorns.
    Some people were worried it was destroyed. As it turns out, it was not destroyed.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,738 Times in 1,258 Posts

Incogman has a pretty good article on his site about the fire. The comments are usually pretty good too although I Haven't read through them yet.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Just incase anybodys wonderin my ancestors were mostly Irish and I'm catholic

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 6,963 Times in 3,996 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Incogman has a pretty good article on his site about the fire. The comments are usually pretty good too although I Haven't read through them yet.

If the Muslim's/ISIS did it, we will never be told. Just like we probably won't be told about Sol Pias's social media history, the 18 yr old that went to Colorado to shoot up a school. I have no doubt she was a liberal, probably a big Hillary, or Bernie supporter too. Only white conservatives that commit heinous crimes make the news these days. White conservatives are the enemy of the globalists.
    TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!
    You can forget about making America great again, it ain't gonna happen.

The NWO is here, and you all stood in line for it!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (17th April 2019)