Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Is Their Plan To Fuck You

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: This Is Their Plan To Fuck You

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Even though credit / debit card usage has gone up, cash is still king when it comes to in person transactions. Even the FED's own data supports that assessment.
    True Banana Republic U.S. will change all debt note colors and reprint every 8-10years not accepting older versions hence forth. Bag holders tagged at exchange windows for "processing"

Kamala Harris AOC presidential ticket is in the wings.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,857 Times in 7,914 Posts

Your status is chosen for you whether you like it or not, Slave.
    Wrong. Unless of course you CHOOSE to let (((others))) decide your status FOR you by default.

It's just a ride.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,857 Times in 7,914 Posts

Kamala Harris AOC presidential ticket is in the wings.
    Kameltoe Harris is ready, willing, and able to kick off CW2. Recently she announced how she intended to solve "the gun violence issue" via EO if CONgress doesn't pass legislation to do so within 100 days of her taking office. Some very serious bloodlust there.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Some very serious bloodlust there.
    pre-menopause, more bananas please!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Wrong. Unless of course you CHOOSE to let (((others))) decide your status FOR you by default.

It's just a ride.
    How am I wrong? They automatically assume you to be a slave. It's not a choice and have to correct them no matter what and no matter where you go. The choice you are eluding too is the choice to fight the distinction that they provide you.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Your status is chosen for you whether you like it or not, Slave.

Pay your property taxes, groceries, gasoline with gold if you'd like. But Grishams law will win out before you can reclaim your sovereignty.
    In the proper plane there is no property tax. That is because there is no property. Gasoline (and bread) is priced in fiat. Nobody ever bought anything with fiat. If you doubt this try to get your local colmado to accept your IOU. While they won't accept yours they will gladly accept the Federal Reserves. This sort of proves they are selling Federal Reserve bread in exchange for Federal Reserve IOUs.

I don't deal with these issues. Let fictions deal with them 'cause I can't.

Thanks

How am I wrong? They automatically assume you to be a slave. It's not a choice and have to correct them no matter what and no matter where you go. The choice you are eluding too is the choice to fight the distinction that they provide you.
    Everywhere I go, they assume I own slaves.

The former is probably better.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Everywhere I go, they assume I own slaves.
    Yah. Same here. Don't know what gives them that idea unless it is the 100 year old slave manacles I have suspended from my rear view mirror. I don't actually own any slaves but ya know you need to be prepared just in case.