Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mormon valedictorian comes out homo in graduation speech

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Mormon valedictorian comes out homo in graduation speech

Mormon Faggot

Mormon valedictorian comes out homo in graduation speech

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints considers same-sex marriage to be a "serious transgression" - and, until this spring, treated Mormons involved in these unions as apostates, subject to church disciplinary hearings that could result in their excommunication.So a commencement ceremony on Friday at Brigham Young University, the flagship academic institution of the Mormon Church, was an unlikely occasion for this pronouncement: "I stand before my family, friends and graduating class today to say that I am proud to be a gay son of God."The affirmation came from Matthew Easton, 24, who was being celebrated as the valedictorian in the political science department - and the graduating senior chosen to deliver remarks at the ceremony for the College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences. Held up as a model for his classmates, he spoke plainly about the part of him that his church finds less commendable. Before an audience of about 10,000 - which included family members to whom he had not disclosed his sexuality - Easton asserted his value and his role in divine intent.

LINK
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (30th April 2019),Tumbleweed (2nd May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Mormon valedictorian comes out homo in graduation speech

Like he had to say it? LOL
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

cheka. (30th April 2019),Jewboo (30th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

So... is the mormon church going to condemn this, or is their high priest going to receive another declaration from God to meld the church to the world and declare that homosexuality is no longer a sin?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

cheka. (30th April 2019),Jewboo (30th April 2019),PatColo (29th May 2019),Tumbleweed (2nd May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post

So... is the mormon church going to condemn this, or is their high priest going to receive another declaration from God to meld the church to the world and declare that homosexuality is no longer a sin?
    Mormon church already took a dive on Ephesians 5:22 and now officially profess that wives are "equal partners". BSU is supposed to now kill that faggot according to their own Bible:

Chapters 18 and 20 of Leviticus form part of the Holiness code and list prohibited forms of intercourse, including the following verses:

• "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Chapter 18 verse 22[1]
    • "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13[2]
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (30th April 2019),hoarder (2nd May 2019),Tumbleweed (2nd May 2019),woodman (30th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

My ex was mormon and as I recall being "Gay" was considered a mental illness and those with that illness needed to seek counseling and change their ways. I'm sure his Bishop will be visiting him and his family and advising him about his mental illness and the need to make some changes.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    That would depend on how any decision they make affects their tax exempt status.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    My ex was mormon and as I recall being "Gay" was considered a mental illness and those with that illness needed to seek counseling and change their ways. I'm sure his Bishop will be visiting him and his family and advising him about his mental illness and the need to make some changes.
    And somehow believing in "magic underwear" is an acceptable form of delusion.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    And somehow believing in "magic underwear" is an acceptable form of delusion.
    I examined my wifes underwear pretty closely and it wasn't magic but it was high quality. They have some little marks on them but they're no big deal.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Deanna Spingola was raised Mormon, converted as adult to Christianity (denomination?). Did a show with another "recovering LDS" woman a few years ago, comparing notes on the cult qualities, & sexual/pedo abuses which they made sound rampant.

I've heard most gay (esp men?) were childhood pedo victims. So makes sense many of those squeeky clean cut Mormon men were abused & closet gay.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    There was no pressure on you to join?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation