Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mormon valedictorian comes out homo in graduation speech

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Mormon valedictorian comes out homo in graduation speech

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    There was no pressure on you to join?

There was a lot of pressure to join so I went along with it for awhile then said to hell with it. They were teaching people that you become "Gods" in the next life and that's bullshit. They teach a lot of other stuff that's bullshit too. I was around a lot of mormon people for awhile and most of them were good people and I liked them but they were mislead by the teachings of Joseph Smith. My now ex-wife got fed up with them and quit later on. My ex and I started getting along a hell of a lot better after we got a divorce.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Neuro (7th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Deanna Spingola was raised Mormon, converted as adult to Christianity (denomination?). Did a show with another "recovering LDS" woman a few years ago, comparing notes on the cult qualities, & sexual/pedo abuses which they made sound rampant.

I've heard most gay (esp men?) were childhood pedo victims. So makes sense many of those squeeky clean cut Mormon men were abused & closet gay.
    Spingola keyword tags her shows, incl "Mormonism." Being "recovered Mormon" herself, all these guests will be ex LDS & critics of the judeo/masonic tithe-extorting cult.
    https://spingolaspeaks.net/tag/mormonism/

this 2017 guest helps deprogram them; has a YT channel exposing their whack shyte:

Mike Norton

November 11, 2017
    Deanna’s guest this afternoon was Mike Norton. As Mike was progressing the corporate ladder of Mormonism and investigating its hierarchy to prove the authenticity of the church while assisting fellow Mormons as well as having to confront doubters of the church’s teachings himself, he discovered he was a practicing member of a sacred cult. (MP3)

Mike’s Youtube Channel,

A Recent Interview
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    There was a lot of pressure to join so I went along with it for awhile then said to hell with it. They were teaching people that you become "Gods" in the next life and that's bullshit. They teach a lot of other stuff that's bullshit too. I was around a lot of mormon people for awhile and most of them were good people and I liked them but they were mislead by the teachings of Joseph Smith. My now ex-wife got fed up with them and quit later on. My ex and I started getting along a hell of a lot better after we got a divorce.
    Is the saying true? Always take two Mormons fishing?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Is the saying true? Always take two Mormons fishing?
    My ex and I did go fishing but she didn't drink. I quit to try and get along with her. I know the jack mormons drink coffee and alcohol when they're not supposed too. So taking two mormons when you go fishing with them to keep an eye on each other and stop them from drinking all your beer would be a good idea.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

osoab (1st June 2019)