Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wisest Words Ever

Thanks
    Thanked 7,463 Times in 4,832 Posts

Re: Wisest Words Ever

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Interestingly, I read the other day that women overwhelmingly direct the marketable goods economy, meaning, the majority of purchasing decisions in America are made by women. This is the way it is in my family; I produce and bring in the paycheck, my wife spends it. That doesn't bother me though, she does a good job buying what we need. I like what she buys and cooks for dinner, I like the clothes she gets for the kids, I like the vacations she plans for us.
    I am pretty sure if only men made purchasing decisions, we would get into this economic death spiral, because we really don’t want to buy anything ’unnecessary’ unless we bathe in cash. And the less being consumed the less the producers ie men, would have in ‘excess’ and the more we would scrounge. Women being heard animals can do this for a while too, but rarely without exceptions and definitely not for eternity.

Women are the drivers of economic prosperity.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,387 Times in 4,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I am pretty sure if only men made purchasing decisions, we would get into this economic death spiral, because we really don’t want to buy anything ’unnecessary’ unless we bathe in cash. And the less being consumed the less the producers ie men, would have in ‘excess’ and the more we would scrounge. Women being heard animals can do this for a while too, but rarely without exceptions and definitely not for eternity.

Women are the drivers of economic prosperity.
    Most men shop for value. To prove this, in most relationships/marriages, take everything the man buys and sell them soon after he buys them. You will see much, if not most of the money returned. Now take everything the woman buys and do the same. You will likely see very little, to nothing returned.
    Men = value spending
    Women = frivolous spending

Women are the drivers of useless spending that creates economic prosperity.
    TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!
    You can forget about making America great again, it ain't gonna happen.

The NWO is here, and you all stood in line for it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Neuro (14th May 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Most men shop for value. To prove this, in most relationships/marriages, take everything the man buys and sell them soon after he buys them. You will see much, if not most of the money returned. Now take everything the woman buys and do the same. You will likely see very little, to nothing returned.
    Men = value spending
    Women = frivolous spending

Women are the drivers of useless spending that creates economic prosperity.
    Indeed!

I am pretty sure that the value of gold is derived primarily from women’s desire for it. The fact that men find it useful to invest in it is secondary. Women may of course spend a lot of resources buying base metals that are made to look like gold, if it has a “good” label on it, which in short time will be worthless, as long as it makes her feel good.

Of course gold is in many ways the optimal investment for a man. It makes his woman happy, and it keeps its value!

This makes me think that Goldie is barking up the wrong tree here. She should bring her message to her consuming sisters instead. They are the ones in the driving seats. If everyone had the spending habits of middle aged men (which is what this forum mostly consists of), the capitalist system would soon come to a screeching halt.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,843 Posts

here is why we work 40hrs/week

Books darling speaking

Get Out Of The Materialism Trap NOW
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,843 Posts

ahaha, thats women's fault now... you are totally irrational Neuro

nope that it how it goes in a profit based system, endless growth is a hoax, period. Energy is the only true value and all the money that exists cannot buy earth.

Value is subjective and needs to be monopolized by a currency to allow trading, so having a top 1% is unavoidable.

I understand the Mysteries and the evil secret of power than you

QUOTING A FRIEND OF MINE
    all 'money' is imaginary, not just digital money. It is all currency and currency only holds value by confidence. In other words, as long as you believe it has any value it will be seen as value (a confidence game). People never thrive with any money/currency/economy systems, only those who create and run the systems benefit.

If you are working and producing now for 'money', removing money still means you are still working and producing. I can't believe people can't see past this conditioning and deceptions about money being important. Money does NOTHING, people do EVERYTHING. That would not change, we would just not be limited by these false scarcity created by 'lacking money'. No longer would we say 'sorry, no funds for that project or research', we would not be limited anymore.

Your food and water now, how do you think it magically appears...it doesn't appear by money, it is their by nature and people's efforts!!!

Are people this brainwashed and blinded by money?

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post

This makes me think that Goldie is barking up the wrong tree here. She should bring her message to her consuming sisters instead. They are the ones in the driving seats. If everyone had the spending habits of middle aged men (which is what this forum mostly consists of), the capitalist system would soon come to a screeching halt.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Your food and water now, how do you think it magically appears...it doesn't appear by money, it is their by nature and people's efforts!!!
    nominative and ablative neuter singulars of relative pronoun ... aka 'relativity'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    i have the highest admiration for people who make their own money, not working for the man. i did my best to raise my kids that way -- but failed. they choose the paychecks despite my brainwashing attempts
    Sow the seeds of rebellion against your children in your grandchildren, and you’re winning! It is natural for children to rebel against their parents... It is too early to claim failure!

Thanks

ahaha, thats women's fault now... you are totally irrational Neuro

nope that it how it goes in a profit based system, endless growth is a hoax, period. Energy is the only true value and all the money that exists cannot buy earth.

Value is subjective and needs to be monopolized by a currency to allow trading, so having a top 1% is unavoidable.

I understand the Mysteries and the evil secret of power than you

QUOTING A FRIEND OF MINE
    all 'money' is imaginary, not just digital money. It is all currency and currency only holds value by confidence. In other words, as long as you believe it has any value it will be seen as value (a confidence game). People never thrive with any money/currency/economy systems, only those who create and run the systems benefit.

If you are working and producing now for 'money', removing money still means you are still working and producing. I can't believe people can't see past this conditioning and deceptions about money being important. Money does NOTHING, people do EVERYTHING. That would not change, we would just not be limited by these false scarcity created by 'lacking money'. No longer would we say 'sorry, no funds for that project or research', we would not be limited anymore.

Are people this brainwashed and blinded by money?
    We’ll continue with your theoretical babbling then, see how much change you have achieved since you dove down the “rabbit holes” ages ago? Zilch, zero, nada, nichts, nothing, ingenting, hic...

Perhaps instead of rewording and repeating the same message, to the 15-20 people who regularly reads these forums, and by appearance you haven’t changed at all, during the close to 10 years of its existence, perhaps you could widen your audience to some who actually could make a difference.

If people stop paying for and consuming worthless trinkets, the system would collapse, and this is probably one of the only things I agree with you on, but it would be a good thing.

Get out of your loop...

1) Restate your theory with different words
    2) No one agrees
    3) Go to 1

No it is not women’s fault. Their nature is being exploited in the pursuit of profit. It is the profiteers fault. Imagine if SOMEONE told them their nature are being manipulated and abused to keep a rotten corrupt system going...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...gaSlfl9-GeCKUl

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,423 Times in 2,172 Posts

here is why we work 40hrs/week

Books darling speaking

Get Out Of The Materialism Trap NOW
    Did you notice, in the video, it was all women that were cheering and screaming over the latest stupid "stuff"? The guys were ogling cars? Why is that? Cars impress women, and women love to spend money on useless "stuff". An expensive car equals more useless stuff a woman has access to spending on.

Furthermore...the question on mansions. Mansions with pools = hot women in bikinis. Nobody needs a mansion, but if it attracts hot bikini chicks, are you really going to fault the guy? If he can do that?

Singular, the problem with over consumption and materialism is women. Period. Women are programmed to reward men who allow them to over consume. Men chase the carrot, and the most competitive earn the most....the beast is fed.

If you really want to change the world, start with changing women. Don't preach to us. This forum is all men now, mostly. We get it. However, women are the most easily manipulated, by the media, corporations, each other (peer pressure) living organisms to EVER have inhabited our planet.
    life is good.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,387 Times in 4,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Did you notice, in the video, it was all women that were cheering and screaming over the latest stupid "stuff"? The guys were ogling cars? Why is that? Cars impress women, and women love to spend money on useless "stuff". An expensive car equals more useless stuff a woman has access to spending on.

Furthermore...the question on mansions. Mansions with pools = hot women in bikinis. Nobody needs a mansion, but if it attracts hot bikini chicks, are you really going to fault the guy? If he can do that?

Singular, the problem with over consumption and materialism is women. Period. Women are programmed to reward men who allow them to over consume. Men chase the carrot, and the most competitive earn the most....the beast is fed.

If you really want to change the world, start with changing women. Don't preach to us. This forum is all men now, mostly. We get it. However, women are the most easily manipulated, by the media, corporations, each other (peer pressure) living organisms to EVER have inhabited our planet.
    https://i.imgflip.com/1w70f7.jpg
    TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!
    You can forget about making America great again, it ain't gonna happen.

The NWO is here, and you all stood in line for it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Hitch (15th May 2019)