Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wisest Words Ever

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Wisest Words Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    The flaw in your theory is women. Men will always over produce (your sports car example), because that's how women choose men to be with. Wilt Chamberlain, the basketball player, slept with over 10,000 women because he had fame and money. That's 10,000 women right there, that reward chasing money and possessions, yet only one man.

Women are the driving force behind over production, over consumption, and mindless crap like fancy brand name shoes and clothes. A money free society...boohoo, that's not exciting or attractive!
    Interestingly, I read the other day that women overwhelmingly direct the marketable goods economy, meaning, the majority of purchasing decisions in America are made by women. This is the way it is in my family; I produce and bring in the paycheck, my wife spends it. That doesn't bother me though, she does a good job buying what we need. I like what she buys and cooks for dinner, I like the clothes she gets for the kids, I like the vacations she plans for us.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Hitch (1st May 2019),midnight rambler (1st May 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Interestingly, I read the other day that women overwhelmingly direct the marketable goods economy, meaning, the majority of purchasing decisions in America are made by women. This is the way it is in my family; I produce and bring in the paycheck, my wife spends it. That doesn't bother me though, she does a good job buying what we need. I like what she buys and cooks for dinner, I like the clothes she gets for the kids, I like the vacations she plans for us.
    It sounds like you found a pearl of a girl.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

madfranks (1st May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I did, and I thank God every day for her.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st May 2019),Twisted Titan (2nd May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Believe that Zio*-brainwashing if you wish.

Give God what is right, not what is left.

TA, kindly explain to me how YOU became liable for the 'Federal income tax'. TIA

*you KNOW that nonsense comes directly from those who regard YOU as THEIR slave

I didn't.

Thing is I don't want to burn this country to the ground and start all over again.

This country has a shitload of problems but for the most part we have a unprecedented level of freedom that is literally the envy of the world.

We can literally light the world on fire with our nuclear weapons at the snap of the president fingers.

We got our share of problems and the IRS is a doozie but when you stand back and weigh it on the scales of life.

ItI aint that bad .

Plus we can make our money dissapear into PM's and basically uncle Sam has to pound sand.

What my point??

It ain't perfect ( nothing is but Jesus)

But it better than anything else
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks

Proverbs 18.22

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good*thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

See how true the Bible is

All you got to do is follow it and you get all the goodies and more than you can handle, believe me, I am a living witness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I did, and I thank God every day for her.
    Ding@! Ding!! Ding!!! Ding! Ding!!

I didnt even read his comment before I posted.

Thank you Father for confirming that your word is true!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    I didn't.
    You didn't what??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

what you do not GET book, is that the star trek quote is from MOVIE SCRIPT... written by hollywood, hence telling you the Truth... now if the actor does NOT believe in the lines he was saying, thats another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Patrick Stewart Net Worth = $60 Million, Cars, House, Private Jets and Luxurious Lifestyle

Goldissima is shameless with her phony "quotes" and amusing with her absurd commie bullshit.

liar
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

(((High finance))) Capitalism ≠ to free enterprise. Many get confused about this.

Communism and capitalism are two sides of the same dirty coin.
    again, there is no such a thing as free enterprise, as the monopoly on value must first exist to sustain the market, but this monopoly is the root of all corruption because especially those at the top must continue to remain ahead of the game... any monetary system will lead to this, some faster than others

Peter Joseph continues to destroy the Anarcho-capitalists / Stefan Molyneux [ Zeitgeist ]
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

yep sure they are savages, but who cares? see how Nature forces us to understand our inter-connection with everything, all life forms, even those we consider as savages That is why I think nationalism and supremacy are too deceptions

The biggest taxpayer, that remains to be seen, but with a lot of power irrevocably for sure. Generally at that business level, firms pay little to no taxes but spend a lot on lobbying. But the gold industry went farther when coming up with cyanidation, an early 1900's breakthrough, to extract colossal profits from low grade ores. Greed can never be satisfied. But the use of extremely dangerous chemicals is not restricted to gold mines only. Sulfuric acid is used for copper for example. (see link at bottom page).

Precious metals as money? No thanks, sorry!

===>>> ps: they call cyanidation a BREAKTHROUGH... greed supports self destruction

=============
    The $100bn gold mine and the West Papuans who say they are counting the cost. Grasberg mine in the Indonesian region has been a source of untold wealth for its owners, but local communities say it has brought poverty and oppression (2016)

Today, these remote, sharp-edged mountains are part of West Papua, Indonesia, and home to the Grasberg mine, one of the biggest gold mines – and third largest copper mine – in the world. Majority-owned by the American mining firm Freeport McMoRan, Grasberg is now Indonesia’s biggest taxpayer, with reserves worth an estimated $100bn (£80bn).
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...cost-indonesia

Environmental and social concerns at the Lihir gold mine, Papua New Guinea
    https://ejatlas.org/conflict/lihir-m...pua-new-guinea

“Barrick will sell its interests without proper notice and exit Papua New Guinea leaving the landowners with a new owner who will not provide restitution for the damage left behind so that MRE, the landowners or citizens of Papua New Guinea will be left with an insurmountable bill to remedy the social and environmental damage” (2015)
    https://ramumine.wordpress.com/2015/...-porgera-mine/

SOLOMON ISLANDS PARADISE DESTROYED BY PLUNDER (april 2019)
    http://pngicentral.org/reports/solom...ing-and-mining

MARCH 18, 2019 Mining pollution limits access to clean water in Papua New Guinea
    https://phys.org/news/2019-03-pollut...ua-guinea.html

Acid drainage: the global environmental crisis you’ve never heard of ( 2017)
    Cyanidation was the breakthrough gold mining technology of the 1890s, when it enabled Anglo mining conglomerates to make colossal profits from low grade ores. Simply put: cyanidation involves mixing finely crushed ores (referred to as “sands” or, when water-based, “slimes”) in a weak cyanide solution (usually calcium cyanide). This solution is then mixed in large tanks and the gold separated from its ore body. The process increases yields of gold but produces immense quantities of highly-toxic waste that releases acid and metals into the environment. Around 90% of all gold extracted worldwide uses this method.
    https://theconversation.com/acid-dra...heard-of-83515

75% of the World’s Mining Companies are Based in Canada
    https://deepgreenresistancenewyork.o...sed-in-canada/

Chemicals Used in Mining
    https://en.hesperian.org/hhg/A_Commu...Used_in_Mining