Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue to feature moslem in full body swimsuit

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue to feature moslem in full body swimsuit

No joke, the virtue signalling is strong with this one:

Halima Aden becomes first model to wear hijab and burkini in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04...6557775648.jpg

Do I have to point out the obvious here, that the reason men buy this rag is to look at beautiful women with hardly any clothes on? That's the appeal right? What man is going to want to even look at this? It's the opposite of what men want to look at.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

cheka. (30th April 2019),Down1 (5th May 2019),midnight rambler (30th April 2019)

Thanks

Re: Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue to feature moslem in full body swimsuit

I predict sales of this issue will be wayyyyy down from previous years, and we'll all get lectured on how islamophobic we're all being, for not being turned on by brown women in full body cover.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (30th April 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Normal, well-adjusted men want to see some skin.

OTOH everyone knows that a woman who shows more than skin below her ankle and her face DESERVES to be raped (according to the goatfuckers who believe that without exception).
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I predict sales of this issue will be wayyyyy down from previous years, and we'll all get lectured on how islamophobic we're all being, for not being turned on by brown women in full body cover.
    Well, that's the catch. If you get turned on by brown Islamic women in full body cover, you are going against their religion, that's the whole point of them being covered. Plus, it makes you a "creepy" white guy. None of us want that.

So, the only solution is to not buy anything from Sports Illustrated going forward. Support Islam, by boycotting Sports Illustrated. Sounds good to me.
    life is good.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (30th April 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Well, that's the catch. If you get turned on by brown Islamic women in full body cover, you are going against their religion, that's the whole point of them being covered. Plus, it makes you a "creepy" white guy. None of us want that.

So, the only solution is to not buy anything from Sports Illustrated going forward. Support Islam, by boycotting Sports Illustrated. Sounds good to me.
    Sports Illustrated = SI = support islam

Makes perfect sense and it's been right in front of us the entire time.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Just wait until next year when they publish the tranny swimsuit edition! You know it's coming.
    - Lew Rockwell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th April 2019)

Thanks

Just wait until next year when they publish the tranny swimsuit edition! You know it's coming.
    With or without the Micheal 0bombya package??

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

With all due respect.

Im trying really hard to keep my food down
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

madfranks (30th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Multiculturist Politically Correct SJWs are to corporations as Rocky IV's Drago is to other fighters - everything they touch, they destroy. Another profitable company on the way out in the name of sociopolitical appeasement.

Now that we have nullified partial nudity as a criterion for a SI model, why stop there? Why discriminate based on beauty? And why discriminate against non-human beings? Next issue should feature the true original pussies:

http://www.daniellaberge.net/groomin...g?crc=70388168
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

madfranks (1st May 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Why discriminate based on beauty?
    Reminds me of the new policy of the Miss America pageant, they don't judge on physical beauty anymore:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-whole-new-era

Gretchen Carlson, the chairwoman of Miss America's board of directors, announced Tuesday on ABC's Good Morning America. "We will no longer judge our candidates on their outward physical appearance.
    - Lew Rockwell